• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle friend for money

angelr1122

so i have a friend that is low on $ and i know they have ticklish feet. would it be wrong to spot that friend some money in exchange for her feet being tickled. i thought about asking them to be my first tickle model for the new store...

Ethics and tickling? Now there's an odd combination. But to be serious, if they're in need of cash and you're clear that this is a business thing only, as well as being non-'dirty', then I don't see why you shouldn't.

I wouldn't think so. I agree that it should be kept "clean" and by that, just stick to tickling your friend's feet. Nothing more than that.

I actually need some money and thought about tickling some guys for the cash today. LOL I wouldn't feel the least bit bad about it. It would just cost me MORE money to get a spot to do it.

God knows I'm not doing it at my house or paying for a hotel.

Nothing wrong with that. In fact, I have been doing this for friends of mine recently, and it works quite well.

I've done that. So long as they don't have a problem with it. I've done fetish glamour type photo shoots like this. Go for it. The worst she can say is no. The best she can say is 'more!'

How good of a friend is it? Do you know this person well enough that you can be sure they won't be 'offended' or 'freaked out' that you asked?

If you did it, and they get weirded out and end the friendship, would that bother you a lot?

not a problem to me...i have a lee friend who does sessions for the price of her travel expenses, no sexual, just tickling, nothing illegal, just fun.

How good of a friend is it? Do you know this person well enough that you can be sure they won't be 'offended' or 'freaked out' that you asked?

If you did it, and they get weirded out and end the friendship, would that bother you a lot?

I agree, it's a double edge sword. She might consent and take you up on the offer. However would you be comfortable with all your friends knowing about your fetish?

You could always insist on discretion if you're uncomfortable with people knowing. A really good friend can keep a secret if you ask them to.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back