• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle/fu.. bench

MidnightTickler

Just wanted to share a few photos of the bench I built for my tickle sessions. I found the bench very useful for other things too! :) It's totally different feeling with this and the lee is completely bondaged in a very comfortable position actually, so the tickler is allowed to play for a long time.
The bench is very adjustable, so everyone could use it.
I took an idea from the bench on the photo. I thought I would like to have something similar, so I welded the few things from the scrape metal. I like the thing very much. Very fun piece of equipment.View attachment 734430View attachment 734431View attachment 734432View attachment 734433

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I would say much more imagination than a talent. I imagined it to be a multipurpose thing, which should be assembled/reassembled in less than a few minutes. Also, while it is reassembled, it's easy to put it below the bed, or somewhere else for storage. The main important thing is the strong foldable holder, and than you can attach components on it. The ideas could be various. You have to think submissively a little bit, to imagine the positions how would you like to see your tickle slave. A simple metal pole attached to the holder and you have completely another position where you can approach differently. It's really comfortable (I tested the damn thing while building process) in various positions, so potentials complaints from the lees about the comfort, are minimal. View attachment 734497
View attachment 734498

Last edited:
It depends on physics. Gravity is the greatest challenge for the Lee and the creator.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back