• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle gatherings

jmb12252002

I'm new to the tickling scene-are there any tickle gatherings in the Chicago area anytime soon?

I am sure there are going to be some gatherings in the Chi town area.

However...if you are able to travel eastward...there is a major gathering in May(May 5th to be exact). NEST..in Philadelphia.

Also, the Hyenas Club, which I own and run...will be having gatherings thorughout the summer.

TTD

CHEST is in Chicago, and is run by TickleChgo. There's a forum here for them.

The next closest event for a Chicagoan is MidWest NEST, which also has a forum here. It's in Columbus, OH, and is run by Bellarisa.

From Chicago, you can also attend either coasts activities with equal costs. Like TTD said, that includes the soon-to-be-happening NEST, in Philedelphia, as well as TTD's Hyena's club, on the East Coast, held in a number of eastern-seaboard states, and the West Coast Gatherings, held in California and Oregon, primarily.

Hope you find one you enjoy!

dvnc

Not exactly Chicago, but I will be hosting a gathering late this summer (Sept.) in Wisconsin. Wisconsin Dells to be exact, about 4 hours from Chicago.

If you think you may be interested, check out the information in the General Northern Gatherings section :)

Mimi

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back