• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE HELL!!! Part 3 (FF*/f)

Anna Donnison said:
To think this issue all began over a disclaimer! Okay, we see now that Lurch7 has his views and even though his views would forbid me (Anna) from legally marrying the woman I (Anna) adore, I (Anna) just want to read a part 4! Neither of us mentioned lynching or genocide! The fact that Lurch7's views impact not on his life but ours is his decision. But what upsets both of us is the fact that Lurch7 can marry whatever woman he wants and we cannot. That is the equal right! There is a huge gap between two women in love which is just two and a man or a woman marrying many in the oppositve sex. The reason bigamy is illegal is not because of anti-polygamious thought, but it is considered to be somewhat unfair to the same sex involvers (the wives to the one man or the husbands to the one wife), there is a disparity of power. Lesbian marriages are not that way at all! They would be the same as heterosexual marriages! All Heather and I (Anna) want is to marry each other. That doesn't hurt the concept of marriage. Adultery and Las Vegas quickies do (that last one is a joke!). Britney Spears got married twice in a year (An extreme example, but still unfair)! I (Anna) just want to marry the girl I love. That's all. Marriage is NOT about uniting the sexes but about love that exists between two people. We love each other, Heather and I (Anna) but since we can't marry in Australia or in America (Except in Boston, we think), that's just what we will have to live with. Lurch7, if the roles were reversed we would fight for your rights, we just wanted to add. that. But we do not wish this thread to end up like the sorority thread. Consider this an agreement to disagree. Travalion3000 is right, so we'll concede not the issue but fighting over it. We meant only in reference to slavery that this also was a traditional view that many Southerners had and it was been proven to be wrong. Maybe one day, love will shine ahead of hate. At any rate, both Heather and I (Anna) voted conservative (liberal Party) for Howard over Latham so I (Anna) guess that's just that. So since you said you do not belief anything your story said, then okay. Just please don't use the words le**** or D****, cause they hurt. Thank you and God Bless
Yours Sincerely,
Anna and Heather
P.S Lurch7, We hope for your sake, any children you have or will have don't want lesbian marriages! (That's not an attack or an insult! We just feel it would be an unpleasant experience for you!)
P.P.S Any chance of Part4, now that you have dealt with the mean lesbians? (A joke!) (No intended Patronising!)

I said it before and I'll say it again, homosexuals already have the same right to marry in the US and Australia under the same terms as anyone else. I have no more a right to marry someone of my own sex than you do. Each and every person in both societies regardless of sexual orientation can only marry someone of the opposite sex. So to say that homosexuals are denied the right to marry is innaccurate, to say the least.

And if marraige is redefined as a union between TWO PEOPLE, that would include inscestuous couples as well, between father and daughter and/or mother and son. Not to mention between siblings as well.

If marriage MUST be redifined to accomidate the homosexual lifestyle, then marriage has to be redifined to accomodate all other lifestyles as well in the interest of equality and fairness, from polygamy to beastality. Don't think that just because those lifestyles don't recieve as much media attention as the homosexual lobby does means that they won't use the legalization of same sex marriages as precedent for their cause.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Part 4 will be coming shortly.

Clear one thing up

Just to clear something up that I said, before I exit this thread... I don't mind at all people disagreeing with me, or agreeing with me, but Anna and Heather I think you may have slightly mistaken one point

I did not mean to say that I belive censorship was as bad as restriction of equal rights, I might say that after alot of ideological, and philosophical debate with myself over the ultimate ramifications of censorship taken to the level of thought control... or if I was in a certain mood where I thought that both censorship, and restrictions of equal rights were two weapons in the warchest of bigots in the world, and as such were both just evils against the freedom of man and in that mood I often find that I dont think these tools themselves have degrees of evil but that bigorty and discrimination are the true evils... but I digress entierly... I wasen't making a comparisons between censorship and restriction of rights, I was making a comparison between the choice to censor a word in a story, as opposed to the damage done by ugly hateful words being in a work of fiction... and FOR ME, and this is an IMO comment only, that is worse, because regardless of Lurch's intention, the word in the story is part of that story and sould be taken as such. For example in Lurch's story it seemed to perhaps highlight the bigotry and discrimination they faced in school. Perhaps saying "We are ____" was a quote and used the derogatory to intesly point out the anger they felt, who knows, only Lurch I suppose, and that is why I think only he sould tamper with his own story (I am not trying to atack Anna and Heather by the way, they allready said it was a rash decision, and considering the emotional intensity of this issue its compleatly understandable, I just tend to rant once I start). I have gone on to long, and gotten into issues beyound the scope of what I ment to but I can be a tad long winded. To sum up, all I ment to say was that censorship is worse than... non-censorship if you will. My opinion, agree or disagree, just know what I ment.
Take care all.

lurch7 said:
I never said that homosexual behavior was unnatural. Nowhere in any of my posts have I said that. This is an example of a strawman so you can rationalize hating those with different values and outlooks than your own, properly demonstrating who the REAL bigots are here.

And comparing traditional marriage to slavery, genocide, and lynchings is not only innacurate, but morally untenable as well. Homosexuality is not a race, after all. It is a lifestyle. And no one can treat all lifestyles equally like you can races. A decent example is that the same people who endorse same sex marriages also are completely closed to redefining marriage for polygamists or incestuous couples and other controversial lifestyles.

By your reasoning, how can redifining marraige only for the homosexual lifestyle and not all other lifestyles be in the interests of equality and fairness? Would that not be the same thing as looking your nose down on all races but whites and make you no better than the KKK yourself? I think not!

Yet you seem to define marriage as an act between a man and a woman.I don't care if it's your opinion denying people equal rights is bigotry pure and simple,and you can't wriggle out of that.Marriage has existed for thousands of years,and it has not always been deifned between a man and a woman.To state that it is is a western interpratation of its' original point,to bring to people that love each other together.You don't have the authority to define marriage.And where are you getting the idea of gay marriage is legal in the united states?It is not legal at all.

lurch7 said:
I said it before and I'll say it again, homosexuals already have the same right to marry in the US and Australia under the same terms as anyone else. I have no more a right to marry someone of my own sex than you do. Each and every person in both societies regardless of sexual orientation can only marry someone of the opposite sex. So to say that homosexuals are denied the right to marry is innaccurate, to say the least.

And if marraige is redefined as a union between TWO PEOPLE, that would include inscestuous couples as well, between father and daughter and/or mother and son. Not to mention between siblings as well.

If marriage MUST be redifined to accomidate the homosexual lifestyle, then marriage has to be redifined to accomodate all other lifestyles as well in the interest of equality and fairness, from polygamy to beastality. Don't think that just because those lifestyles don't recieve as much media attention as the homosexual lobby does means that they won't use the legalization of same sex marriages as precedent for their cause.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Part 4 will be coming shortly.

False analogy.Beastiality is not homosexuality.Beastiality is having sex with an animal,and since it can't speak there is no way to know if it wants too,and since animals don't have the same rights,it is not anywhere near the same.Same with rape.

Gothmog said:
False analogy.Beastiality is not homosexuality.Beastiality is having sex with an animal,and since it can't speak there is no way to know if it wants too,and since animals don't have the same rights,it is not anywhere near the same.Same with rape.

You conveniently left out incest and polygamy.

Oh well!

It all comes down to choice.If a mother and daughter want to be together romanticly,than there's nothing you can do to stop it.The problem however is the comparisin to homosexuality.Incest is unusual,but when it does happen it is usually a parent and child.My mother was beaten and raped by her father for years,and giving them a license to marry is a wee bit different than two people of the same sex who wish to do so.If people of the same family both want to do it,than there's nothing anyone can do.The one problem is if they decide to have children it could lead to genetic disorders for the child,and that would again be bringing in another being who has no choice in the matter.Same with pedophiles,usually the child is taken against their will,so that makes it different.If the child wants a sexual relationship with an adult again nothing you can do.After all different cultures have different age caps on when a child can have sex.I believe Japan's is thirteen.We should stop this,I am not going to convince you,and you certainly aren't going to convince me.

Gothmog said:
It all comes down to choice.If a mother and daughter want to be together romanticly,than there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Yes there is! It's called child protective services. And if they are over the age of 18, then there would be nothing to stop them from getting married if marriage is redifined to accomodate homosexuals.

The problem however is the comparisin to homosexuality.Incest is unusual,but when it does happen it is usually a parent and child. If people of the same family both want to do it,than there's nothing anyone can do.The one problem is if they decide to have children it could lead to genetic disorders for the child,and that would again be bringing in another being who has no choice in the matter.Same with pedophiles,usually the child is taken against their will,so that makes it different.

What about polygamy? You have conveniently overlooked that issue. And the genetic disorders as well as the inscest and rape you have mentioned above is all the more reason for me to support traditional marriage, because to redifine it for one lifestyle would require us to redifine it for other lifestyles in the interest of equality and fairness or we're bigots! God forbid that we be forced to officialy recognize unions like that!

I am not going to convince you,and you certainly aren't going to convince me.

I guess you need a deep appreciation of Western values and civilization and their contributions to a healthy productive society in order to understand.

I can't spend anymore time to argue this with you.A friend of mine is extremely sick,so I can't argue with you any longer.I have more important things to deal with at the moment.I will never understand your point of view,but nothing can be done about that.If you wish to pursue this further I know other people more than willing,so I'll lead you there.But I'm going to end this now,because my friend taught me to savor every moment in my life,and arguing at a screen is not doing so.

all this because...

someone wrote a story....see this is why i much prefer tickle theater, i come here to visit and check up on things, but i don't really get into posting that much, why? this is why, everyones always so "no this isn't right because.." and "this video clip should have been posted under request you friggin retard" shit like that dude, i mean seriously, i don't even get it....i got along better with my worst enemies than most of you do here...and to the "beloved" heather and anna, i don't even know, be thankful someones story isn't "once upon a time HAHAHAHAHHAHA OH NO PLEASE STOP IT TICKLEHHAHHAHAHAS THE END" like all the ones you write, so retarded. now someone will have something to say about that too...you seriously need to spend less time on the fucking computer and more time in LIFE...im not sure what you do for a living aside from being hermit tmfies, but seriously, do it more, and get off the computer once in awhile, all everyone does here is complain, i don't even understand, everyones so quick to cut other people down and belittle them because you know, they were either new and didn't know a clip belonged in a certain spot or because they expressed an opinion, im on all kinds of forums, and NO forum has the negativity and constant arguing and flaming like this one, this one is a joke, and i'm sure some idiot will post and say "well then if you don't like it, leave" and that's fine, i don't post ever, cuz of this,i'll visit and download things, but jesus christ most of you are in your mid-late 20's, 30's and 40's, did it ever occur to you to grow up at some point? my fucking lord

oops i used the lords name in vein, someone yell at me for that too

what a joke

Anna I have a question for you, in the first page of this topic you posted two posts full of insults, did another line of insults just pop in your mind after you posted your first post, or is it that you didn't want your posts to be too sloppy?

Please end this innane topic!

Can this issue be over? That's it! We're sorry we brought this up! Can we end it, please? I (Anna) will not retort to Lurch7's comments regardless of how either Heather or I feel ,so can we drop it? As for theFactor and TCruz to end this threat we have no comment!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Now can we please end this?

Isn't bigotry hatred? I just find it funny that people like Anna try to get it through to Lurch7 by saying "F... You!" and calling him Scum! Just my point of view in the matter, if your talking about "exceptance" and "equal-rights" than except the fact that not everyone thinks homosexuality is right. I for one don't really believe it's right, but it never stopped me from showing it in my work, I show humanity in it. I was brought up to hate homosexuals, but I don't. I haven't read Lurch7's comments on it, so I'm not going to comment on what he said. But to tell you the truth, I think Lurch knows after 83 posts that he's dealing with a diverse bunch of people, right?

Oh just to show people what else I was brought up to believe... My family believes that White people are the dominant and smartest race on this earth. My cousin married a black guy, had two children with her, and he's hated, the children are hated, and my cousins considered stupid! So you can imagine how tense family reunions are.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back