• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Hotel - Chapter 1 (FFF lees)

Loveshoeplay

Hi there! I’m ‘loveshoeplay’ and i upload tickle stories of my own, or based on tickle roleplays i have done with several users. I just write about female girls being the ticklees and most of them have three principal characteristics:

-Feet focused: i don’t go directly to this spot and of course other spots have difference importance in several stories, but you need to know that since is my preferred place to tickle, all my stories have a focus on this spot or foot fetish literature.
-Non-con: my writting is based in sadistic tickling and non-consensual. I don’t write playful tickle scenes, neither romantic ones. All the stories are sadistic and based in non-consensual tickling. Scenarios of interrogation, abduction of girls and unbearable tortorous sessions are my most common themes. Of course this is just fiction, i would never suggest or encourage anybody to do these situations in real life. The stories are just a fantasy that would never happen to any person in real life without consent. Respect to the persons. This is only a fantasy story that should never happen to anyone.
-Non sexual scenes: my stories are exclusively tickle sessions, without sexual tematic. Maybe in one or another story there is tickling against private parts as a teasing, but this is going to be only in 1% of the story.

Nothing more to say. I hope everybody can enjoy the stories. I always appreciate comments and good advices for the stories. I will listen gladly all the feedback given by the readers. If anybody wants, i am free for RP too or talk about possible scenarios or ideas for future series.

TICKLE HOTEL is the story, written in several different chapters, of 3 girls who are abducted during their vacations and forced to endure the most tortorous tickle sessions they would never have though they could receive. I will try to upload usually new chapters for the viewers.
The story is written based on a tickle RP done with El Sawax.

CHAPTER ONE

Olivia, Patricia and Agnes are three cousins closed friends who are going to get deserved vacances in a lost island of the pacific ocean. The three young girls, talks lively while they take the aeroplane, eager of living new adventures together in her week vacation on a hotel in the beach. They plan to take sun and go party until they feet hurt of dancing.

Olivia is a 19 years old girl who is a college student, with low estature and average weight, a bit thin. She has blonde hair with brown eyes and a pretty face that would astonish a lot of men. Tanned skin and very soft due to the continues massages and lotions she apply on her body weekly. She is a very talkative and outgoing girl. Being a very beautiful and famous girl in the school, the typical leader of the cheerleaders, hasn’t made her being an asshole. Dressed with white tshirt, black shorts and a pair of black flats on her barefeet, she is the younger of the 3 girls.

olivia body.jpg
(Olivia’s character is based on the actress Olivia Holt)​

Patricia is her old sister. She is a 24 years old and works as actress. She is more taller than her sister, and more athletic and muscular, not a so girlish style as her little sister. She has too blonde hair, but blue eyes. She is more pale than Olivia, her skin is white because she usually don’t take sun so often as her young sister. She wears a blue tank top, with white shorts and black flats on her barefeet too. Like her sister, she is talkative and outgoing but not as popular as her.

patricia body.jpg
(Patricia is based on the spanish actress Patricia Montero)​

Finally Agnes is the cousin of the two blondes. She is 22 years old and is finishing college. Unlike her cousins, she is not a fashion girl very popular at school, but her short estature, her average weight and her blonde beautiful hair as the rest of the famly, makes her a hot girl too. She has her hair with dreadlocks that combines well with her kind behaviour. She wears red tank tope with white shorts, and flip flops on her feet.
(Agnes is based on a real girl that the other person in the roleplay knows, so no pics of her to keep her anonimity)

While the three girls board the plane, they talke excitedly about what they are planning to do the whole week together in the island. The girls don't notice a black man who is watching them secretly, thinking if they are good preys for his organization. This man works for a criminal organization that kidnaps girls on vacation in the island they plan to go, for selling them later as ticklish slaves to powerful men around the world.

The man sits right behind the three unaware girls in the plane. Discretly, he kneels in the floor pretending searching something he has dropped, but he really wants to know what this three pretty girls have in store for him. What his eyes see, makes him being amazed.
Olivia is with both feet slipping out oh fer flats while she comments excited with her family. Her 7 sized pale soles with light pink at some points as heels or toepads are really smooth although some wrinkles appears as the young girl plays widly with her shoes. She has black polish that matches very well with her light colour of the feet and her quite shaped toes.
olivia feet.jpg

Patricia has her feet ankle crossed below the seat. One of her flats has popped out revealing her creamy white and slightly oranged sole. The older sister has larger feet than Olivia, a 8’5 sized pair of feet. It seems to be a very soft sole too, with bright red toe nail polish decouring her larguer toes. She is not as active as her sister so she doesn’t play a lot with her shoes, not giving the man the option of thorough checking as he has done with Olivia.
patricia feet.jpg

Finally Agnes has both feet on her flip flops and she nearly doesn’t move them as her cousins, but her flip flops allow to see her pale and pink 6 sized feet, the smallest of the three girls. With a great blue toenail polish on them decouring her bubbly toes, she definetely has some pretty feet as the rest of the girls. The three of them has recently taken a pedicure for their summer trip, the man concludes by staring a few minutes.

The man takes a few pictures of them discretly, of her bodies and faces, and specially her unprotected feet. They are going to be really the perfect preys for the abduction. He has only one thing more to check...but that will be not his work. Although he is not going to find out if they are ticklish, he would bet her right hand that they are very ticklish girls by their constant giggling joking around their future plans.

When the plane arrives the island, the three girls take a taxi for going to their hotel. The man takes another taxi too for following them and know where they will lodge. When both taxis arrive the destination, the man sends several messages to his coworkers to warn the organization about the place the girls will live the next week.

The three beauties enter in the hotel and talk with the recepcionist to get the keys of the rooms and learn some about the hotel. The recepcionist gives them the keys and talk about some of the services at the hotel. Finally, he warns them about a possible threatening for tourist in the city in the last months.

Recepcionist: "Oh...i was forgoten something to say...be careful girls. In this island works a organization that kidnaps young girls and sell them as slaves"

Patricia: "Oh, that’s really scary. Should this worry us? They are dangerous, or if we don’t do anything dangerous we will be safe or what we should do about?"- the older girl asks worried about her safety and her beloved sister and cousin

Recepcionist: "it depends...are you ticklish girls?" – he weirdly asks

The three girls answer him without saying anything. Her really frightened faces and wide open eyes tell him that they are really ticklish because their nervousness.

P: "y-yes...wh-why do you ask this?" – the blonde stutters wondering why the man asks so strange question

Recepcionist: "They kidnap woman for tickling them without mercy"

The blood frozens inside the 3 girls. They know that they are incredible ticklish. Everyone with her weak spots, but really deathly ticklish all of them. Patricia's mouth stutters again while answering the recepcionist boy.

P: "We-well…we wi-will be aware about that…th-thank you" – the girl replies stuttering nervously

The boy smiles to himself watching the girls going to their rooms. They are perfect for the organization. He discrettly sends a message to his boss: "Yes, they are really ticklish, they were really scared when i told them the information. I will watch them, waiting for orders to start the capture."

When the three cousins take the elevator for go to their rooms, Olivia is the first opening the mouth to show her fears about the recently situation with that akward moment with the recepcionist.

Olivia: "I am really scared about that men the recepcionist has warned right now...do you imagine being kidnapped only for being tickled again and again? it sounds like a terror movie...super weird¡¡" – the pretty girl comments shivering by the idea

Agnes: "Yeah it’s true, i would prefer dying to be at the hands of this kind of organization" – her cousin adds

Patricia: "You two, shut up!! We are going to be fine!!" - being the older of the three makes the blonde to be braver and encourages her sister and cousin for not being scared, although she is trembling thinking about being caught by these men too - "We will enjoy a great week here, and nobody is going to fucking tickle us, i promise you girls!!"

O: "Don’t be so cooky sister...i know that you would explote if this men knew about your incredible ticklish feet" – her sister replies trying to laugh about the situation, but feeling scared yet

P: "Stupid!!” – she laughs – “Your feet are smoother and softer that mine, it would be worse for you than me, you idiot!!"

M: "I imagine them simply touching my feet and i would beg for mercy during hours!! It sounds soooo creepy…" – their cousin adds yet trembling in fear by the idea of being kidnapped by them

P: "Enough you two!! We will be safe, ok? Every of us hate tickling, we perfectly know. But there will be no problem with us, because we will not be kidnapped, we have just to go careful on the city and everthing will be fine!" – she tries to calm the younger girls again, not wanting to start with so much stress their summer vacances.

The three girls reach their rooms and forgot the sinister topic. They want to do something together but they have different priorities, so they arrange to get two hours of free time for each one do whatever she wants and then they will return to the room for doing something together then.

The elder sister, Patricia, goes to the restaurant to eat something tasty feeling hungry after the long trip. She spents next hour eating great dishes. Without noticing nothing, during her time on the restaurant a man discretly film her shoeplay flats behind her table. The man takes adventage of the situation and takes a few pictures of her and her outfit.

Olivia, being the younger, is not so tired and goes to the private beach of the hotel. She changes her flats into flip flops and goes with a towel to take sun a bit of time. As her sister, she is being observed too by members of the organization. A lonely man who lies in the beach near to her, takes videos and pictures of the smooth feet of the teen lying in the sand.

Meanwhile, Agnes goes to visit the whole hotel, and ends taking a bath in the swimming pool. Also, she is followed by another man who, as the other two, takes discretly photos of her and her feet, for getting special information about how the preys of the organization are and what outfit they are dressing, to help other members in the abduction of the three young pretty tourists.

Criminal organization hunting for girls in this paradise island earns a great ammount of money from their slavery trades. It allows them to create a vast, powerful and most of all, very organized web of schemes. From the moment girls touched ground of this town with their cute feet, they were observed, photographed and recorded. All those materials were send immediately to a center of operation where their chief could make decisions.

For now he has received a very important info for him. Those girls split over right away. He was worried that they would stick together all the time. Making all operation so much harder, but still realizable. But now? It's getting even too easy.

He has found girls social media already, knowing that Olivia and Patricia are sisters, and Agnes is their cousin. That gave him idea of starting with Agnes. For once, she's not as closed related to others, so it may be a little easier to get her. And it will be easiest as she seems to just wonder all around hotel right now. He contacts his people and gives them correct orders right away. If possible he wants to have his first victim right now. There's still some time for next transport to depart so he could have some time with her himself.

In the meantime, Agnes is walking over vast halls and alleys of her hotel. That's when she meets other tourist, a young man with blonde hair, wearing sunglasses, loose, colorful shorts and exposing his muscled chest. He looks relaxed and confident. "Hey there girl!" - he greed her as soon as he sees the woman - "Came with last plane? I didn't seen you before" - he was nice - "It seems you like to look around this place. I understand you, I have done the same when I've came here. If you wish I can show you around. This hotel in enormous. You could probably walk around and never met same person again" - he laughs waiting for her answer.

Meanwhile the other two girls enjoy their time, still observed and photographed. Vast gallery of their cute feet and slim bodies is being created. And they don’t know that their beloved cousin is in actual danger right now.

NEXT CHAPTER: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?351114-Tickle-Hotel-Chapter-2-(FFF-lees)

Comment suggestions and possible ideas for next stories! ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back