• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive (9/23/11) Christinas First Time Tickled - Frantically Ticklish!*F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Christina is a hot Irish/Italian blond from Queens. She’s the sort of girl who will promise you ANYTHING just to stop you from tickling her. Every inch of her milky-white skin is super sensitive. All it takes is one fingernail running down the sole of her foot to drive her to nuts… and Bitchy Marissa intends to use all TEN of her manicured nails to tickle Christina!

Christina has never been tied up before let alone tied up and tickled. She strapped to the bed face up in a sexy pink bikini for her first tickling session. Bitchy Marissa is in a sadistic mood and can’t WAIT to get her nails on Christina’s soft, ticklish size 8s. She start off flicking her sharp nails up and down the soles of Christina’s feet, and the teasing ALONE has Christina laughing hysterically. Marissa ups the ante starts raking her nails down the sole of foot and Christina is screaming and beging FRANTICALLY for her to stop!! Marissa only chuckles and continues her assault, tickling even harder than before as Christina does her best to turn herself inside out! Marissa loves teasing Christina and she has a way of mixing the teasing in with the tickling PERFECTLY! She loves giving her captive false hope that she’ll stop tickling her only to tickle her even worse than before!! It really gets to Christina and towards the end of the clip, she’s PLEADING with Marissa, screaming “I’LL BE GOOD I’LL BE GOOD!” as Marissa simply giggles and continues her assault!

Fingernails, baby oil, the Wartenberg Wheel, and of course the hairbrush all make an appearance in this clip. Christina’s upperbody is tickled briefly, but Marissa can’t get enough those soft soft soles and concentrates on those for the duration of the session.

This clip is mostly foot tickling with one upperbody segment.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQRTCEFI

Attachments

• TinaB (54).JPG
    TinaB (54).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 401
  • TinaB (11).JPG
    TinaB (11).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 457
  • TinaB (27).JPG
    TinaB (27).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 471
  • TinaB(71)S.jpg
    TinaB(71)S.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 550
  • TinaBPrv.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,688
Last edited:
Frantic bonus pics.

Attachments

• TinaB (8).JPG
    TinaB (8).JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 165
  • TinaB (38).JPG
    TinaB (38).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 229
  • TinaB(63)S.jpg
    TinaB(63)S.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 143
  • TinaB(61)S.jpg
    TinaB(61)S.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 154
  • TinaB (23).JPG
    TinaB (23).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 149
Christina's sole shots, size 8. One aftermath pic.

Attachments

• TinaB (2).JPG
    TinaB (2).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 109
  • TinaB (3).JPG
    TinaB (3).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 129
  • TinaB (5).JPG
    TinaB (5).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 108
  • TinaB (6).JPG
    TinaB (6).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 126
  • TinaB (58).JPG
    TinaB (58).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 266
Wow, Christina is a Cutie, and I love her size 8 feet!!!
I loved hearing her laugh, begging and seeing her reactions to the tickling!!!
Please Tickle Torture Christina more, she needs it and I need to see it!!!
Oh and keep Marissa as a Ler, she was something Evil and Wicked with those nails!!!
Please have Marissa tickle her lees by tracing her long nails slowly over their upperbody!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing

When can we get to see the ebony girls tickled tortured this way?

But how long do we gotta wait for good things? Do we have to wait longer because this is a "GREAT" thing???

Looks great. She has a nice laugh and reactions.

Note that the HD download is bugged. It always gets stuck at 33.4 of 40.4 MB. Have tried for the last two days with the same behavior.

Looks great. She has a nice laugh and reactions.

Note that the HD download is bugged. It always gets stuck at 33.4 of 40.4 MB. Have tried for the last two days with the same behavior.

Hmm.. you're the first customer to notify me of this issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?? If so, I'll re-render the video, no problem.

Hmm.. you're the first customer to notify me of this issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?? If so, I'll re-render the video, no problem.

I would hate to be the only one with an issue downloading the HD clip. I just tried again using the link posted above (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQRTCEFI) and it still hangs at 33.4 of 40.4 MB.

Not sure if it is an issue with Megaupload or the clip itself.

Thanks!

She's great! And Marissa turns out to be a good 'ler too! Like the squeaky shrieks! Lots of good laughing, Christina is frantically ticklish!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back