• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - Sienna and Scarlett Tickle Each Other! F/F

AlternativeProd

Verified
Sienna and Scarlett go after each other with a vengeance! After Mr. Intensive gave them both a good once over, they really wanted to tickle someone, so I let them loose on each other!

They each take a turn in the punishment bench, using all the implements at their disposal - fingers, hairbrushes, comb, and a pinwheel!

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Yet another person joining the bandwagon just trying to make a buck. Nothing special here. Don't quit your dayjob.

Wow, both these girls are HOT!!! :bubbleheart:

Nice clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

Yet another person joining the bandwagon just trying to make a buck. Nothing special here. Don't quit your dayjob.

Hey man, that's not true! I have been into tickling ever since I was 4 years old and I saw April O'Neil getting a dose from Mr. Tortelli on TMNT! (oh how I wish they had concentrated on her rather than moving onto her assistant)

I know I'm not the best out there (yet!), but I'm going to give it my best shot! Every great producer out there had some pretty humble beginnings.

Give me a chance before ya flush me down the toilet, and if you have any constructive criticism OR compliments, I'm open to them! :)

dont worry about it alt....the more the merrier...at least your girls are both hot...the only thing is weve seen most of it....czech ticklish girls has been doing the kneeling thing for a while now, and of course tommy at tickle abuse has done the brush thing to DEATH...but hey at least you arent pulling out the ANNOYING electric toothbrush...if i NEVER see an electric toothbrush in a tickling clip again itll be too soon...but i do like your bondage, at least its pretty strict. just keep plugging and dont listen to the naysayers....although the pinwheel kinda works, i think i would do without the poking...i think in reality it would hurt more than tickle.

Yep, don't be put off by it - you can safely ignore comments like this from people who never have anything useful to contribute.

dont worry about it alt....the more the merrier...at least your girls are both hot...the only thing is weve seen most of it....czech ticklish girls has been doing the kneeling thing for a while now, and of course tommy at tickle abuse has done the brush thing to DEATH...but hey at least you arent pulling out the ANNOYING electric toothbrush...if i NEVER see an electric toothbrush in a tickling clip again itll be too soon...but i do like your bondage, at least its pretty strict. just keep plugging and dont listen to the naysayers....although the pinwheel kinda works, i think i would do without the poking...i think in reality it would hurt more than tickle.

Thanks, dtrell.

The poking with the comb works with some models, not with others. It drove poor Scarlett up a wall, but the next model I have coming up, it did hurt a bit. She has super sensitive feet. :devil:

Yep, don't be put off by it - you can safely ignore comments like this from people who never have anything useful to contribute.

Yeah, dude, turtleboy is quite right. Don't even give a second thought to the naysayers. Most of 'em are just here for the free previews and don't spend any money, anyway.

Keep crankin' out the clips!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back