• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Kisses

nosforatiop

Anyone ever been lucky enough to encounter someone so ticklish, that those fast repetitive little kisses on a particularly sensitive area, just drives them up the wall?

OMG, tickle-kisses are the worse especially if anyone gets to my neck..then the game is OVER!!!

Knew a girl once who could be tickled by kisses no matter where they were. After tickling her awhile, even kissing her lips could make her laugh. Her sensitivity was just not even fair. :D

Tickle kisses certainly do sound nice. If that did happen to me ...I'm pretty sure being kissed on my neck or behind me ears would send me into hysterics.

My ears are the worst! Not only does it tickle, but its like a melting orgasm at the same time, complete sensory overload!

My first girlfriend I was 21 and I was 17, Saundra would just giggle and laugh her pretty little head off when I butterfly kissed her sex stomach. Her skin was creamy white and flawless. She was so ticklish and so sexy! She never ever asked me to stop even though it was overwhelming to her. She loved my tickle kisses and it turned her on so much that she would force my head down in to the promise land! She once actually told me she craved it. Oh my! I made myself so turned on I have to go and take care of myself! And remember no one loves me better than me!

It's a wonderful way to ratchet up sensitivity and to play mind games (plus it's cute). Anytime someone has done that to me, I melt in submission on the spot. Or hide! Whichever comes first.

I've found the hip area and behind the legs to be wonderful targets. Especially followed with nibbles and an ever so light scraping of ones teeth against the skin. Damn.....

I don't think you necessarily have to be 'so ticklish.' In the right mood and setting, and in the right spot, I'm thinking tickle kisses could be pretty effective. Maybe not as a first tickle, but once we're ticklish and rolling...

I don't think you necessarily have to be 'so ticklish.' In the right mood and setting, and in the right spot, I'm thinking tickle kisses could be pretty effective. Maybe not as a first tickle, but once we're ticklish and rolling...

Fair enough, I'm not really all that ticklish until you get me going.

Purposely did this earlier today with a visiting lee friend of mine in an underground parking garage before we went inside the mall to the nail salon. She just threw her head back and laughed out loud.....I'm sure anyone on that level could hear her cracking up. And yep, I'm gonna be doin it again

Add another one for the neck area. I end up breaking out in goosebumps, squealing, laughing, and squirming like crazy.

Tickle kisses certainly do sound nice. If that did happen to me ...I'm pretty sure being kissed on my neck or behind me ears would send me into hysterics.

Verdict is in....it certainly does tickle more than I had anticipated.

I'm a lee and I often find this in my sessions. Often kisses in sensitive spots such as the neck will make me giggle, or licking around that area or ear will tickle like crazy!

Yes I've never completely understood that, light touching nails etc, in that area behind the ears or around it does little more than just feel great. But kissing or light blowing really tickles :illogical the neck just tickles kissing light stroking whatever.

it works on me, definately. especially on my lower belly and belly button area and sides, if my hands are tied (worse if above my head in order to stretch my tummy) and if i'm expecting it will tickle :p

My husband has the perfect amount of facial hair that it tickles insanely when he kisses my neck, stomach, or breasts. Can't say I mind!

Anyone ever been lucky enough to encounter someone so ticklish, that those fast repetitive little kisses on a particularly sensitive area, just drives them up the wall?

Unfortunaly I did'n do that, but I sometimes tickled my gf a lil bit with my beard. That made her shake a lil bit :)

Sometimes just one kiss to my girlfriend's belly button makes her squeal with laughter--although, alas, less often the more times that I have done it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back