• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle loving, fun loving, author gal in Montana!

This is why I never answer personal ads. It's always a dude, or a dude catfishing. Any woman, especially if she's attractive would have no trouble finding a guy to tickle her. So she'd have no reason to use the personal section. Maybe if she was a ler, but even then she could probably find a playmate on her own.

I used the personals section like 12-13 years ago. I know at least another that's recently used the personals (though she probably abandoned it after getting a bunch of weird responses).

It might happen a lot, but it sucks when you are actually an honest person and people think you're something else haha

In this case, just search the forum for the OP's screen name and you find your answers lol

I used the personals section like 12-13 years ago. I know at least another that's recently used the personals (though she probably abandoned it after getting a bunch of weird responses).

It might happen a lot, but it sucks when you are actually an honest person and people think you're something else haha

In this case, just search the forum for the OP's screen name and you find your answers lol

Not to be inappropriate but I can't imagine a pretty lady like yourself having to use the personals to find a tickle partner. I guess that shows how rare this fetish is.

Not to be inappropriate but I can't imagine a pretty lady like yourself having to use the personals to find a tickle partner. I guess that shows how rare this fetish is.

When I was younger, I had a lot more shame about it than I do now. It was easier to open up to like-minded individuals here than regular folks in real life.

Even as a male, I get PMs when I post personal add and they flake out or ghost. Or are too far and change there mind.

Yep.

When I was younger, I had a lot more shame about it than I do now. It was easier to open up to like-minded individuals here than regular folks in real life.

To me it's not an age thing. It's about meeting a focused group of people. I don't have trouble meeting women. But how many dates and conversations and make-out sessions do you have to go through before you know if she's down for being tickled? Too many. That's why it would be so nice to meet someone online.

For some, it's the simple way to connect one-on-one. No competing in a social environment.

For some, it's a chance to connect to someone who shares this singular interest. More people get that than don't.

Unfortunately, some people suck, and just want to get a lot of attention, and/or mock those who are here for tickling. Screw them. Find each other, be civil, play as you consensually arrange, lather, rinse, repeat.

Hi Vivian, I wish you were closer, really like your pics, would be fun to indulge, I'm Tony btw, nice to meet you.

Lol wasn't this the lady that admitted to being a man and then got banned

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back