• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Machine in Saw 7?

Skulls

TMF Regular
Hahaha, wouldn't that be awesome!

Well, the idea is not too far off. In one of the commentaries, during the breathing trap scene, they say "tickle machine."

Not talk about using one, just a quick cameo of the words.

I say absolutely bring on a tickling machine in Saw 7!!!

I say leave this beautiful fetish out of a sick, psychotic movie like Saw!

I have to agree with the ladies. I don't think the Saw films would be a proper place for something like a tickle machine.

Not only do I not want to see a tickle machine in Saw 7, I don't want to see any machines in Saw 7, because I don't want there to be a Saw 7. Weren't first six awful enough?

That would ruin the entire mood of the movie and make it more of a joke then a horror movie.Most people think of tickling as more of a playful thing then a torture thing

Imagine trying to talk someone into letting you tickle them after they see that. I predict failure.

That would ruin the entire mood of the movie and make it more of a joke then a horror movie.Most people think of tickling as more of a playful thing then a torture thing

I doubt the mood of this movie can be ruined....nothing can be ruined in this movie......everything already is! It's scary that there are so many parts of it!

The perfect torture device for Saw 7 would strapping the victims down with their eyelids forced open like in A Clockwork Orange, and making them sit through all six Saw movies in a row.

The perfect torture device for Saw 7 would strapping the victims down with their eyelids forced open like in A Clockwork Orange, and making them sit through all six Saw movies in a row.

:bwahaha: Yes!!

First, I'm a fan of the Saw movies. Secondly, I have to agree with everyone else in that I don't want to see a tickle machine in a horror movie. Maybe in a comedy, but not a serious genre such as horror.

You just gave them an idea for Saw 8. :jester:

anyone got a pic of the machine? just to see if it's plausable to be a tickle machine?

Personally, I love the Saw movies.
(let the hate mail begin)
The more blood and un-neccessary violence, the better in my opinion.
... Again, that's just me.

Somehow, I doubt a 'tickle machine' will be making it's big debut.
Plus, nothing could kill it more than the fact that it's going to be in 3D
3D tends to kill any movie

Not only do I not want to see a tickle machine in Saw 7, I don't want to see any machines in Saw 7, because I don't want there to be a Saw 7. Weren't first six awful enough?

Congratulations, you are the voice of reason in this thread. :goodjob:

I'll admit having something like that in the series would never happen and would be bad publicity for the community, but just thought it was cool to be mentioned at least.

As for the movies, I respect people's opinions, but I ask you all do the same. There is a deep story behind the series and a continuing story line throughout all 7 movies. Each movie flashbacks to every one before it in some way and even beyond. Following the story is more than a movie to movie basis, but an entire time-line of events that keep things changing each time you watch them.

For example: The letter written to Amanda in Saw 3, which she cried after reading...we found out in Saw 4 that Hoffman wrote it.....And not until Saw 6 did we learn what was written in it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back