• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle movie?

lainofthewired

hi everyone i decided that im going to start my own tickle movie, and im willing to travel to get as many actors and actresses as i can. if ur interested let me know. or reply on the thread of you got any questions i need an even amount of females and guys though. thanks everyone <3!!!

im not a faker, where abouts do you live? im trying to convince my girl friend to be in it because shes really ticklish

i dont know you that well to talk on msn yet maybe if we got to know each other? so far for my girls, i have one girl whos willing to tickle. and i have one guy whos ticklish that i know of, so we need more girls and guys

Fair enough I guess.

I'm cool with tickling and gettin tickled, either sounds fun, though I imagine you'll have more guys willing to ler than lee.

Last edited:
What kind of movie? Like, lots of lees from everywhere like a documentary?

~K

We're all soooo jaded. Riddle me this, if you won the lottery for a couple million -- would you opt to make a tickling movie that pulls out all the stops (as it were) -- ;)

atcually you know that tickle movie on youtube, that this one guy made, a horror clown tickle movie? i was thinking of making something like that, but a documentary would be good to. this way i can travel and make videos with everyone good idea hun <3

im not a faker, where abouts do you live? im trying to convince my girl friend to be in it because shes really ticklish

Nice, is ur gf real ticklish all over and does she hate to be tickled, i'm super ticklish all over myself, might be fun to have a tickle fight with her.

Sounds interesting. PM me with details. I would be honored to be a part of the production.

Well i'm from NY and i'd sertainly love to participate in a tickle movie, i don't really have any acting exsperience but sertainly would now problem getting filmed tickling some cute girls

You have my interest.
Do tell more about your venture.

Last edited:
Sure, I'm in. Mark me down as "ticklee". Give me some more info!

MMMM Would love to tickle u silly on film, i'd make sure u had the biggiest smile on ur face the whole time, and i'd make sure u'd still be smiling after the film from my tickling.

Oh, what the hell. Shoot me a PM since you're thinking about being down Virginia way.

Christopher

okay ive decided ill do it as a documentary, im bringing my main ticklish guy friend along with me thoug for the ventures lol, so first off im starting from canada then working my way to the states and so on. so if anyone has any like tickling material or bondage or anything be sure to fill me in, no i myself am not getting tickled lol since im the interviewer lol.

hmm

i just want to know what you plan on doing with the documentary once you make it. Do you have access to TV stations or will this just be a video for TT and youtube? Im not knocking it if it is, but i'd just want to know what would happen once it's over.

It sounds like a cool idea though.

im goign to try and get it on tv stations if that doesnt work then youtubing it... but im just worried of it getting banned or not accepted so im going to make it not creepy at all or try to make it not disturbing or creepy.
if you'd like to help id be honored to have you in it to, thanks for posting, thanks for everyone who posted.

Well, i was talking to Papi about it and we would love to be involved but we really wouldn't want to be on tv or have our stuff on tv either, so we're gonna have to pass. Although i do like the idea lol.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back