• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle New England AUGUST Munch and Play Party

TickleMeTanya33

Your favorite New England Tickle Gatherings are back up and running (monthly)!

Please inbox me here if you plan to attend.

We will be meeting at the British Beer Company in Westford, MA on Friday, August 24th, 2018 from 6pm to 8:30 pm*

*please note that if you wish to attend the party, you must show up to the munch for no less than an hour

IMPORTANT:
When you enter, please ask for the "large party for Tanya". For the safety and discretion of our members, we please ask that you not name the title or nature of the group. Its just a social gathering under the name Tanya.

The party sign up list will be first come first serve. There will be 20 open slots (this is determined by our current size expectations, we can and will expand future parties upon necessity). The play party sign up sheet will be available until 7:30 pm or until it fills (whichever comes first). The play party address is a close by location that will be given to those on the sign up list.

For the munch: You only have to pay for what you choose to eat or drink. The dresscode is casual and vanilla.

For the party: it will be $25 per person (subject to lower depending on how many people attend)

Tickle New England does have some rules. Please look for updates on my page.

If you have a fetlife account you can find more information right here: https://fetlife.com/events/685516

If you do not, I will update my page very soon to contain all the information you need. Please feel free to message me, TickleMeTanya33, with any questions or concerns or if you need a greeter to walk you in.

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back