• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle or Strip 1! Eleven minutes, only two choices.....

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
The first episode of our sexy new Tickle Forfeit game, “Tickle or Strip!” featuring TickleHoneys regular Jasmine, and Rachel in her first ever tickle video!

The rules are incredibly simple: The victim is tied down and tickled for 11 minutes straight. The only way she can get any rest is to shout “Stop!” But each time she does so, her tickler gets to remove an article of clothing then carry on with the tickling...

TickleHoneysTickleOrStrip1a.jpg

Jasmine is our first “lucky” victim, at the hands of Rachel. Jasmine thought Rachel would go pretty easy on her, seeing as she had never done any tickling videos before. How wrong Jasmine was. It turns out Rachel is a born natural tickler, skilled with feathers and her fingertips, and able to find your most ticklish areas in moments! :D

It’s not long before Jasmine can't help calling out “stop” and Rachel chooses to remove Jasmine's top. With plenty of minutes to go and 4 more pieces of clothing left, can Jasmine retain some dignity or will she lose it, and ALL her clothes???

Tickle or Strip 1 available at TickleHoneys.com.

TickleHoneysTickleOrStrip1b.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleOrStrip1c.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleOrStrip1d.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleOrStrip1e.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleOrStrip1f.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleOrStrip1g.jpg

Find out what happens to Jasmine and watch our preview on our blog HERE. Or get the Full "Tickle or Strip 1" High-Def Video from our Video Store HERE

--
James

Jasmine has an amazing sexy body (so does Rachel). I love Jasmine's hot bellybutton. It would super hot to see Rachel tickle Jasmine's bellybutton longly I wonder how would Jasmine react?

Great job

Tipouf

Jasmine has an amazing sexy body (so does Rachel). I love Jasmine's hot bellybutton. It would super hot to see Rachel tickle Jasmine's bellybutton longly I wonder how would Jasmine react?

Great job

Tipouf

Thank you very much Tipouf! :) Lovely girls the both of them I think so too! GREAT idea about tickling Jasmine's belly button! :) We'll do that soon! :) :) :)

--
James

Got this one and like it a lot! Jasmine is hot and seeing her tickle and stripped is a real treat! And once again the tech quality is top!

Got this one and like it a lot! Jasmine is hot and seeing her tickle and stripped is a real treat! And once again the tech quality is top!

Really glad you enjoyed this one, Knudus2! Many thanks for purchasing and posting here. Oh yes, Jasmine is turning into a real favourite with our customers, and not surprising really considering how ticklish she is! :) :) Thank you again!

--
James

Great job

Tipouf
I agree with Tipouf ! Her bellybutton is absolutly wonderful !!! I hope to see it tickled with finger, tongue, q-tip and feather !!!

I agree with Tipouf ! Her bellybutton is absolutly wonderful !!! I hope to see it tickled with finger, tongue, q-tip and feather !!!

Hi Nombrilou! :) Thanks so much for saying about Jasmine's bellybutton - I totally agree too!! :) And thanks for your message about it on our blog - sorry not to have got back to you before but I've been away. Definitely, we'll see if we can shoot what you suggested some time soon! :)

--
James

Really glad you like it, kukar! :) This was SO much fun to shoot (well except for poor Jas maybe hehe!! :D)

--
James

I bought the clip Harem Ticklers, that was terrific!!!

She seems to be especially ticklish in her armpits! Would love to see more of that!

Are we going to see Rachel get tickled in any more clips?

I bought the clip Harem Ticklers, that was terrific!!!

She seems to be especially ticklish in her armpits! Would love to see more of that!

Are we going to see Rachel get tickled in any more clips?

Hi dosdal! Many thanks for buying our Harem Ticklers 1 clip with Rachel being tickled - I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much!! :)

Oh yes, Rachel is going to get tickled a lot, lot more as you will see soon on TickleHoneys - armpits and everywhere else too - including a "Tickle or Strip" challenge on her! That one is just crazy!!!! :D

--
James

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back