• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

flabio

TMF Poster
Is it rare when a women has an orgasm from tickling her feet

Tickle Orgasm

I'm no Dr. Ruth,, but I would have to guess as about as rare as Mickle Mantle rookie card???

not that rare

It's happened a few times in my various encounters while I was tickling a woman's feet. I don't think it's as rare as people may think.

I can't speak for all women, but for me, it is not rare at all. You just have to get the right intensity and spot.

Jen

It isn't rare for me, either. It's far more rare if I don't come after 15-20 minutes of tickling the bottoms of my feet.

Love,
Jean

All joking aside ... that is pretty hot , Sleepy Jean. :xpulcy:

The odd thing about this is that my feet aren't even close to being the most ticklish part of my body. But for some reason tickling my feet gives me a glow that permeates my entire body. Even tickling my nipples, which will make me have an orgasm even quicker, doesn't give me that all-over sexy feeling. I've heard nerve endings in the soles of the feet send currents or something to other parts of the body. I can't explain it, but it's quite a sensation. Still, when I get tickled I want to be tickled on many body parts. As great as it feels, don't just tickle my feet.

Love,
Jean

Let's get this straight.

It isn't rare for me, either. It's far more rare if I don't come after 15-20 minutes of tickling the bottoms of my feet.

Love,
Jean

You have the orgasm from just the tickling???????:confused:

Yes, carl. Absolutely. Tickling has always been sexual for me, from the moment I hit puberty.

Being tied up also gets me blazing hot. The combination of bondage and relentless tickling makes me come. I really thought there would be more people here who understood what it's like.

Love,
Jean

You have the orgasm from just the tickling???????:confused:

I've been reading some past posts ... I like Jean. We have some things in common.

I have orgasms from being tickled all the time. The orgasms are always more intense when my feet are tickled, especially with a light touch. I've always been like that, though i am approaching 40 and only now discovering what a magical sensation tickling can cause.

You still think life is a joke, don't you Sonny boy? The only one who tickles my feet is my husband. You would hate his guts. He's everything you aren't. He has common sense.

God i love your liberal bitterness and lack of humor. :bowing:

You still think life is a joke, don't you Sonny boy? The only one who tickles my feet is my husband. You would hate his guts. He's everything you aren't. He has common sense.
I could swear I read somewhere that if we meet you even once, we’re allowed to tickle your feet, or were you just saying that to boost tourism in your area.:confused:

Nope. Not at all fiction. That's why it is called a NF(non fiction) Tickling Story.

Jen

You're right. I was thinking the story should be moved. It was posted about 6 years ago, before there as a True Stories section.

Jen

God i love your liberal bitterness and lack of humor. :bowing:

It's not bitterness, boy. It's called facing reality instead of sticking ones head in the sand (or some other hole in your case).

I have a sense of humor. When you say something funny, I'll tell you. Hasn't happened yet.

That's only if I like you, Tony. Sorry. You're out of luck.
That’s ok Jean, I understand if compassionate conservatives aren’t your cup of tea. But I want you to know the knowledge that you and woman like you exist, regardless of you political views, was completely unexpected and more exciting than I could have imagined, even if I never have the pleasure of meeting you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back