• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Orgasm

mrcristofer

Ever been tickled or tickle someone to the point of you or the person you tickled have orgasmed? If so, how was your experience about it and how did you feel about it?

It is possible though perhaps not frequently probable. I have tickled a woman to orgasm.

I have tied and tickled dozens of men to orgasm. Some of them only needed to have their balls or groin tickled to explode. I certainly loved it as did every lee I did this to.

Back in my wild days ('90s), I attended a tickle party at a club in NYC. Got tied down on a pool table and was tickle-tortured by 5 guys. Blew out twice in my my shorts.

happened every time my wife and i had relations.
we both were blessed with ticklish nethers.

steve

Ever been tickled or tickle someone to the point of you or the person you tickled have orgasmed? If so, how was your experience about it and how did you feel about it?
Yes

Lady Laz
Laney Hexx
Ally Lust
Amecia
Fae Donata
and Daisy Lynn have all done it, much to my surprise. I was warned prior with Laney and Fae but the rest were a bit shocking when it happened.

Me lovely Wife used to Orgasm quite often when I tickled her feet. She’d even moan “tickle, tickle Tickle”, as she got close to a climax! It was super hot!

I recently had a massage with a new masseur. I don't get massages very often. We were booked for a 90 minute session. I specifically asked that after the first hour he tickle me. He did a surprisingly good job for someone that doesn't have a tickling fetish. I warned him that I would probably get aroused but we kept it professional. I was naked, he was in shorts and a t-shirt. During the last 5 minutes of the session we came to a pause. He asked me what I wanted for the last five minutes. I said, "Why don't you do whatever you want." I lay back and closed my eyes. After a brief pause of maybe only 10 seconds, he climbed on top of me and gave me a hug, his face next to mine. He was straddling my torso, bent deeply at the waist. His feet were near my hands. I began lightly tickling his soles. After a few seconds he said, "What's going on?" follow by, "That makes me want to cum." A few seconds later he shot a load in his shorts. We were both surprised. I look forward to my next session with him.

Yes on both accounts. It was pretty euphoric. On both accounts it was with someone I'm very attracted to which of course helped quite a bit. We've since fallen out of contact and I haven't had an experience like it again but I will always look back on the...ahem...fond memories.

Honestly this is my favorite way to play, involving tickling with sex.

I’ve only been lucky to experience this with a few women, my ex, and my current neighbor friend who lets me indulge.

obviously, she knows I have a foot fetish. So whenever she stays over she’ll typically wake up before me, and plants those perfect size 9’s right in my face. I worship them until I’m nice and ready, then she’ll straddle me at the waist.

Her feet come up almost perfectly around my shoulders, and I just lay back, and lightly kiss/tickle her soles as she sucks away. Unfortunately, I can’t go all out for obvious reasons, but the giggling vibrations are unreal.

Usually, when I know I’m getting close, I’ll stop the tickling to let her catch her breath a bit, ask if she’s ready for her breakfast (kind of her warning lol) typically she’ll mumble something like mhmm hmm. Then I give those soles a nice spider tickle. That cute little giggle always sends me right over the edge!

I like this think of it as a win/win. I get a good 5-10 min of tickling and she gets a free breakfast 😏

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back