• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle pals wanted

merry maid

I need to be tickled out of my mind!
I want playful fingers all over me
making me squirm and giggle.

I want to know how much I can take!
I love tickling and being tickled.

I will try to give as good as I get
too!!

big hugs

Hi!

I'd love to meet you for some tickling action.

Where in the Uk do you live? I live in NW England.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Please reply!

Boba

count me in!!

I'm male....and are both ler and lee.

And very interested if you are female!!

thanks

reef

Hi there!

Hi merry Maid, i live in Nottingham so i could be your Robin Hood and you could be my ticklish merry maid!! I would live to tickle you until you can't take anymore! I garuntee, if you get tickled by me, you'll want more and more!! Anyway, if you are interested in getting tickled senseless then e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Uk-FootTickler

P.S Keep those sexy feet hidden or i might just pounce!!

Hi merry maid. It seems that like finding any partner, tickling or not, there are far more e#available men than women. If you haven't found anyone yet though, I'd like to step in and make you squirm. I live in London, but the Transport System isn't so bad that I wouldn't be able to travel up your way to unleash my fingers on you ;) Looks and size aren't important, but being ticklish is.

If you want to get in touch, my email address is [email protected], and I can give a more substantial reply, and give you an idea of what I may have in nstore for you...

merry maid said:

too!!

big hugs

Hi Merry maid, if you're female and would like to experience bing tickled by another female who also happens to be very ticklish then email me and we can talk. I am straight, but love tickling females mercilessly and knowing a womans body can find all the right places to make you scream. It is also I feel a lot safer with another woman too. I'm up North but can travel a reasonable distance by public transport. Ticklehugs

merry maid said:

too!!

big hugs

Hi Merry maid, just noticed you've replied to one of my postings too. How about emailing me so we can talk further, get to know each other a bit and take things from there. I am more than happy as a mega ticklish female to tickle you mercilessly and help you find out just how much tickling you cn take, in a safe, no pressure situation. Would be looking for general friendship as well as platonic, playful tickling fun. Lets talk. [email protected]

Another one in the hat!

Hi Merry Maid,

You already have a long queue, so i'll just stand at the back and wait! I'm 19 male from London, been into tickling for ages but as yet haven't had the opportunity to tickle or be tickled myself.

If you do want to contact me, just leave a msg here and i'll e-mail you back, my personal address can also be accessed by the rest of my family so its better if i contact u if your interested!!

I'm in London, if that makes any difference.

Anyway, I hope your happy with whoever you choose.

Have Fun!!

Stevo

Yep, I'm here. My fingers are ready

High. My name's Fihn. I am 33 fit and very experienced at reducing ladies to helpless wrecks with my merciless, tickling fingers.

I live in Luton but work in London and travel around with my job.

Why don't you drop me an email

[email protected]

It would be good to hear from you

Fihn
:)

Has anyone hear had a reply from Merry Maid - do you think we've all scared her off - hope not, it was good to find a fellow female on here.

Brass neck

Seems a bit much for you to inquire about replies to emails, you never answer mine!!

Re: Brass neck

red indian said:
Seems a bit much for you to inquire about replies to emails, you never answer mine!!

Have you ever asked yourself why?

enough digital brawlin', kids

Ticklemad, red indian, you both need to stop. This area isn't about such. You, red indian, incited this, and didn't need to. It's not helping anyone meet anyone else personally. Ticklemad, you were baited. Response, though understood, wasn't necessary.

Both of you, please stop this. I don't want to have to excise posts, and both of you are, in my eyes, respected posters. If you can't play nice with one another, stay silent, or I will begin removing your posts.

dvnc

Hey! lets talk!!

Errr.....yes I have asked my self that question many times but, without wishing to state the obvious you are in the best position to answer! I have e mailed you several times in response to your "personal", just a simple reply saying "no thankyou" would be polite rather than a stoney silence which leaves the sender wondering if you got the E mail and after several repeated sendings feeling rather silly.So if your "ask yourself why" statment refers to my being a little rude? well...ask yourself why?

well said, sir.

Alrighty. Thanks for the change in tone. My due apologies if I misread your content, red indian. As I mentioned to you moments ago, in another post, we're clearly separated by a common language. I'll watch and ask, next time, before assumin' somethin' inaccurately.

As your question asks, I, too, wonder why Ticklemad ignores your reply. A simple response, even a pointed one, is not beyond the realm of an adult.

Ticklemad, for all I know, he irritates you beyond your desire to reply. If so, do feel free to say so. Just do so in a kind and adult fashion.

Your imperious overlord of Personals,

dvnc
p.s. where were you folks when I hosted my gathering in London? *sigh*

Re: Hey! lets talk!!

red indian said:
Errr.....yes I have asked my self that question many times but, without wishing to state the obvious you are in the best position to answer! I have e mailed you several times in response to your "personal", just a simple reply saying "no thankyou" would be polite rather than a stoney silence which leaves the sender wondering if you got the E mail and after several repeated sendings feeling rather silly.So if your "ask yourself why" statment refers to my being a little rude? well...ask yourself why?
:eek:

I agree Red Indian, let's talk, but to spare others our sorting this out, I think it would probably be better to do this off of here. I don't want an argument with you about it, but I do think there is probably some explaining to do by both of us. Please email me, I will keep an eye out, but please understand, personal circumstances don't always allow me to give an immediate reply. May I also ask that you say who you are, as a lot of the problem has been in receiving ananoymous emails from various posters. And Hey, even if we can't have actual ticklefun together, we can hopefuly at least talk and share our experiences that way. I hope this is acceptable to you

one proud listfather

thank you, Ticklemad, for your well-worded and considerate reply. I hope that, at the very worst, you two resolve whatever you can, and can agree to politely disagree beyond there.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Personals.

tickle maid

Hi there,

I think evry1 will agree its about time we had mor ticklish female friends like you around. If you'd like me to fullfil ur wish then send me an email [email protected] ;). im sure we can arrange sumthin round ur free time. I live in SW England so let me kno when ur free and ill tickle u 2 ur absolute limits!!!:D

Icemanuk.

Re: well said, sir.

dvnc said:

p.s. where were you folks when I hosted my gathering in London? *sigh*

I wish I'd been around Dave, but sadly I hadn't discovered the TMF at that time. After several months of trying to organise something myself and failing miserably, I admire the hell out of you.:D

That's kind of you to say, Jim. It's a matter of persistance. The two women that showed to my event aren't available, or I'd have been able to have them contact you. One's already involved, and living a private life, and the other moved to the US.

There were other women there, that were too nervous to show. My suggestion is to continue trying for small munches. As more of you KNOW one another, and can speak for the safety of meeting each other, more will get bold and come out to meet. At that point, it's a matter of time, and iterations of visits, until you have a larger group.

Keep in mind that NEST is a rare example. Most events are 6-12 people. Quite frankly, four 'lers and one 'lee can still have a fine time socializing and playing. Have had a fine time with those numbers, too. Was worth my time. I'm hoping it proves likewise for you.

All it takes, to start, is for one of you to be bold enough to host an event. A Saturday afternoon meet, at a park or pub, and if you're comfortable with one another, another meet in a local home, or rented/hired room. I'll happily help you in whatever way I can. It's a fine feeling, getting us together. I still feel really good about what I've managed to do.

I found my future wife through my efforts. There's many that have lovers found online. Takes risk and effort, but it's a great reward, y'know? Nothin' worthwhile is without such.

G'luck!

I appreciate the offer Dave, I really do. If and when another UK event comes off, I'll be calling on you.:D

Just out of interest, when you had your event in London how many guys were there? I know now that there were two ladies, but how many males?

stats from my UK gathering

Screened
---------
2 women
9 men

Attended
--------
2 women
3 men (plus me)

Mailed to say they couldn't make it
-----------------------------------
3 men

Other stats

Awaiting questionairre replies, still
-----------------------------
1 woman
1 man

Interested, but not in London
--------------------------
2 men

Unscreened and unrespondent
--------------------------
1 woman
3 men

dead UK addresses
---------------------------------
4 men

The point? There's more than a few of you there, and several women. If *I* get this response, mailing from California at the time, then a local ought to be able to do better. I certainly hope so, anyway. ;)

Mail me whenever you get your event going, and I'll mail my known UK residents and put 'em in touch with you. I already did so once, recently, when you announced looking for folk for such an event, and it's painless to do so again.

Look at it THIS way - folks in Memphis got an event going. That's not a hotbed of deviant subcultures, yet their event, which I attended, was very enjoyable.

Another perspective for those reading this - my fiance' is from another country. I'm moving to live with her. Distance is a relative difficulty.

Peace!

You e-mailed me with contact details? I must have had a dead addy or a stroke that day, because I can't remember. What address did you send it to mate?

Ah, do let me clarify - I mailed THEM when YOU mentioned wanting to get something started. If you've received no input, though, don't despair. I regularly have a really low commitment level until there's an event that folks want to attend and CAN attend.

Faith, brother. If you build it, they will come. ;)

dvnc

Oh right. Thanks for clearing that up.

And YES! We shall persevere........we shall tickle them in the air........we shall tickle them on the beaches........we shall tickle them on the ground and in the streets............we shall never surrender!

And if the TMF and it's British membership should last a thousand years, ticklephiles shall always say.......THIS was their finest tickling hour!

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back