• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Scene in Power Rangers in the near future?

I think this is the closest we've gotten to "Power Rangers vs the tickle monster" (with all the tentacled monsters the teams have faced, you'd think that would've happened sooner..oh well.)

Can't wait to see the older Rangers in Super Megaforce ... and with you-know-who powered up again, hopefully Saban is smart enough to use this old theme song:"Go, greeeeen rannn ger, go!"

I think this is the closest we've gotten to "Power Rangers vs the tickle monster" (with all the tentacled monsters the teams have faced, you'd think that would've happened sooner..oh well.)

In the show? Yea. Outside the show?.......well......................let's just say that i've been working on a picture, a work-in-progress, that, when eventually, finally completed, could potentially be a contender for Greatest Tickle Picture Ever Drawn simply for the sheer size and number of victims ;)

Last edited:
Emma Goodall, played by Christina Masterson. Though "in the clip" is a bit dubious to answer. It was certainly her VOICE, anyway ;)

I just want to know the face that goes with the voice haha. I honestly just love hearing a girl laugh and say the word "tickle" lol.

I just want to know the face that goes with the voice haha. I honestly just love hearing a girl laugh and say the word "tickle" lol.

Well, watch the ep ;) or, there's some easy online research, like the Power Rangers wikia, or even Ranger Central

It has just come to my attention that there was a later scene in the season, i missed this, where the Pink ranger uses her zord to give a tickle attack to the MONSTER, a complete reversal. And it's a surprisingly cute scene, too:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=DX7nJIo_rPM

And some crummy news. Today's Super Megaforce "adapted" the Gokaiger episode Tellurium linked earlier in the thread with the monster that shrinks to bug-size and ends up tickling the yellow ranger inside her costume.........unfortunately, they RESHOT the scene so that Jake, the black/green ranger gets it instead! >_<

To which I have to wonder: WHY?? If it was to avoid any objectionable references to her body, it was INSIDE the costume, you don't SEE anything! Was it because it would have been an out-of-character moment for Gia, the yellow ranger, because her role is pretty much to stand and look sexy? I don't get it, that was just DUMB....

And some crummy news. Today's Super Megaforce "adapted" the Gokaiger episode Tellurium linked earlier in the thread with the monster that shrinks to bug-size and ends up tickling the yellow ranger inside her costume.........unfortunately, they RESHOT the scene so that Jake, the black/green ranger gets it instead! >_<

To which I have to wonder: WHY?? If it was to avoid any objectionable references to her body, it was INSIDE the costume, you don't SEE anything! Was it because it would have been an out-of-character moment for Gia, the yellow ranger, because her role is pretty much to stand and look sexy? I don't get it, that was just DUMB....

Yeah that does suck seeing how Ciara Hanna is one of the hottest Ranger girls ever.Would have been nice to see.

Well, that's pretty disappointing alright. I was kinda looking forward to seeing it in english.

Well, that's pretty disappointing alright. I was kinda looking forward to seeing it in english.
As was I, and thanks for finding the original version. Emma's certainly a cute Pink Ranger, and was glad she got to be both ticklee and even tickler last season. Gia, however, is smoking hot, especially in her civilian attire...the sad part being is that's ALL she is, she's pretty much just there to be the girl for Jake to pine over. She has no real personality other than "look pretty". I have to wonder if that's why they reshot the scene, almost as if funny stuff isn't allowed to happen to "the hot one". Which is a shame, cuz it could have given her at least something funny to do. Instead, they had to go through effort, time, and money to reshoot a scene they already had access to, JUST to change a gender. It's baffling.

Technically we could say the scene IS in English, as it's virtually the same scene, right down to the bug spray down the collar, just the gender (and set) is different. It's at least something for the */m fans, but still.......baffling.

There seems to be some effort lately to never have female characters be tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back