• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle scenes on TV you'd like to see...

I would've loved for the other cast members on Designing Women finally get sick and tired of Delta Burke's character, and all just gang up on her...

I'm more of a cartoon person myself. But since cartoons are on TV as well, it works.

Minerva Mink and/or Hello Nurse from "Animaniacs"
Gadget Hackwrench from "Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers"
Poison Ivy from "Batman the Animated Series"
Jenny from "Bucky O Hare"
Betty Boop
Irma from "TMNT"
Lexi Bunny from "Loonatics Unleashed"

And I wish they hadn't wasted that one scene in "A Pokemon Emergency" (I think that's what it was called) when Misty was caught by the "stretcher catcher".

Looks like I am going to have to speak for some of the ladies here!

~Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Lost - tickled by anyone, as long as he is mostly nude and bound!

~David Hasselhoff back in the day (Michael Knight), Knight Rider - tied up on KITT's hood

~Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), Hercules - would be nice to see Xena get him good, but I wouldn't mind if Iolous did the honors. Would also liked to have seen Kevin Smith who played Ares...he was so hot...RIP!

~John Schneider back in the day (Bo Duke), Dukes of Hazzard - tied up on the General Lee's hood!

I can think of more...:rockon:

I'm about to name a mix of TV and Movies

Corey & Topanga =)

All Ninja turtles on April O'Neil

All of the boys on Home Improvement

Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi: Han Solo(Harrison Ford) tickling Princess Leia (Carey Fisher) in that outfit she wore in Jabba's Palace..she WAS chained up =)

Star Wars episode II. Anakan and Padme the scene rolling through the grassy field I would have loved to see Hayden Christensen's character as Anakan pin down Natalie Portman as Padme.

Save the Last Dance: Omar Epp's character Tickling Julia Stiles Character

Alright....Great Question

I would love to see the following pairs or groupings of ladies locked side by side in the stocks

1) From the 80s sitcom A Different World: Marisa Tomei (played Maggie Season 1), Jasmine Guy (played Whitley) and Lisa Bonet (Denise Huxtable
2) From the 90s sitcom Martin: Tisha Campbell (Gina) and Tichina Arnold (played Pam)
3) From Law and Order: Mariska Hargitay and Angie Harmon
4) From the Sopranos in a tickle dungeon: Jamie Lynn Sigler (Meadow), Drea De Matteo (Adriana), Lorraine Bracco (Dr. Melfi) Edie Falco (Carmella), Annabella Sciorra (Gloria Trillo), Julianna Marguilles
5) From the Facts of Life: Blair, Jo, Tootie
6) From Sister/Sister: Tia and Tamara Mowry, Jackie Harry
7) From the News: Soledad O' Brien, Robin Roberts, Ju Ju Chang, Elisabeth Hasselback, Joy Behar and Meredith Viera

News women

Definetly agree with docsoul on Soledad O' Brien and Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back