• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle session restraints: Yes No?

soletease

TMF Poster
What’s up everyone! Interesting tickling topic here. Do you like tickling when the lee is bound in some way?

For me, I’m generally a ler. I like to have my lees secured nice and tight by use of leather wrist and ankle cuffs, plus some other straps mixed in. Most sessions start off with securing the lee onto the tickle table or strapping them down onto the mattress before tickling starts. It’s fun to make the tie down portion part of the session, making sure that your lee is in fact secured and not going to escape. (Plus, they can’t accidentally kick you so there’s that.)

As a ler, having my lees strapped down is an absolute must. I have a few nice ladies that can get reeeeeal squirmy and I’d never even be able to tickle them If they weren’t strapped down nicely.

One lee I have, Rebecca, super nice 28 year old blonde came to find out she likes her feet tickled but cannot willfully sit there and let me do it! She must be strapped down before she’ll even let me near her feet. She knows when it’s time for her session that she will be strapped into nice tan leather ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs that are attached to the padded massage table. She has a routine of changing into a tank top and taking her shoes & socks and placing them in the hallway before laying down barefoot on the table and waiting to be strapped in.

Using Rebecca as an example, her soles receive the full treatment with nails, baby oil, hairbrish, Sonicare toothbrush, electric flosser and sometimes pinwheel. I can tell you for a FACT if she was not strapped down with leather ankle cuffs and at least one leather strap on her thigh, I would never be able to tickle her feet with any tools!!!!

To quote her, if she wasn’t tied down then there would be no way in hell she would let me anywhere near her feet, ESPECIALLY if she was barefoot and ticklish like she is.

Rebecca is a fun partner though. She enjoys being tied down and tickled until she can’t take it any longer. Her preferred session outfit of choice is a soft tank top, denim or yoga style Capri pants and always bare feet. Works well for me!!!! It’s easy to strap her down in that outfit.

I’ve had many MANY lees tell me they need to be tied down or they would run away. In general, in my ler experiences, I like my lees tied down.

Thoughts???? Are lees better free and able to run away?

Last edited:
I guess it just depends on what type of play you wanna do! Sometimes I like being "overpowered" (I say it lightly because I'm strong hahaha :p ) but most times I would prefer to be restrained.

Being restrained really adds a whole new dynamic to the play because if you truly can't move the tickling will be far more intense! And on top of all that there is so many different positions and equipment that would be a shame not to use!

But yeah! I really like all the ways! :)

Restrained is the only way to tickle someone in my opinion. Besides the obvious reasons, I like to tease them telling them how much it's going to tickle when I do this and that when they're powerless to stop me! I firmly believe that the mind games make them even more ticklish! (Which is a good thing! [for me!!!]) :p

I prefer restraints - unrestrained can be fun for brief playful tickling, but I get into hulk mode and can't "enjoy" it as much. If I'm restrained I'm fucked. Same for if I'm lerring.
:upsidedow

I much prefer being restrained. It lets the person tickling me concentrate on what they are doing without having to try and hold me down too. Also, there’s way less chance of me getting hurt. &#55357;&#56842;

Hi, soletease-

For me, it really depends on the ticklee. Everyone is different!

I do love heavy bondage, but it doesn't leave enough free skin to tickle, at least for my taste.
Verbal bondage is fun, too, although it doesn't work with everyone.
I mostly get a kick out of not too tight bondage, so a ticklee can squirm, but not get away.

Regards
-Ms Black

I mean, as a lee myself without many levels in restraints, I feel like the only way is get a proper session in would be tying me. Not necessarily because I would flat out run but because I roll and thrash sometimes and I don't want to injure anyone (or myself) while also absorbing the full sesh experience.

I mean, as a lee myself without many levels in restraints, I feel like the only way is get a proper session in would be tying me. Not necessarily because I would flat out run but because I roll and thrash sometimes and I don't want to injure anyone (or myself) while also absorbing the full sesh experience.

Yeah it’s fun to enjoy a session and have a good experience! With most of my session partners I can tell you for a FACT They would never be able to be a lee unless they’re fastened down securely. Ha! One in particular would never willingly have her shoes off and have her feet anywhere near me to be tickled unless her ankles and legs are strapped down.

As a lee-leaning switch, I preferred to be tied up as opposed to down. Meaning i like my limbs bound ( wrists, ankles, arms at sides) without being restrained to furniture. Spread eagle is just too restrictive for me.

I think there is something very sexy in the fact that the tickler is very strong, or trained in martial arts and can hold the person being tickled down. It's also extra humiliating somehow. But I think it's true that knowing that now I'm tickled and knowing that you can't do anything about it makes you more ticklish

Being restrained is a must for me i am so ticklish, but i feel it adds a whole another level to the session which i enjoy!

Yes - I definitely like tickling where the 'lee is restrained. I don't like unrestrained tickling videos.

I deffo want to be securely tied down before being tickled. As others have mentioned it's safer for everyone involved and as being spreadeagled is usually my position of choice, it"s always a fun biild up as each wrist/ankle is restrained in turn to the moment when the final wrist or ankle is secured and that feeling of both dread/fear but also excitement washes over you as you realise here you are again.

By the time my final wrist or ankle is tied down, I'm usually already rock hard...

I deffo want to be securely tied down before being tickled. As others have mentioned it's safer for everyone involved and as being spreadeagled is usually my position of choice, it"s always a fun biild up as each wrist/ankle is restrained in turn to the moment when the final wrist or ankle is secured and that feeling of both dread/fear but also excitement washes over you as you realise here you are again.

By the time my final wrist or ankle is tied down, I'm usually already rock hard...

Totally. Love that feeling of fear when I know I'm totally helpless.

It definitely depends on who I'm playing with, what they love, fear or fantasize about experiencing and the type(s) of tickling I'm have planned to administer to them.

When using bondage, strict or not, I do love placing a blindfold on my lees to enhance the complete helplesssness and vunerability of their situation. The not knowing where, when, how and with what I'm going to tickle them always ratchets up the excitement level considerably.

as a Lee, absolutely restrain the heck out of me. The less freedom I have to move, the better, and as wildly ticklish as I am, that's basically masochism on my part lmao

Depends on the lee. Ive found that qyite a few like that i can just hold them down and tickle them no matter what they do to get away, EVEN though they secretly/not so secretly like the idea of not being able to get away. Helps being bigger than most.

Yes, using restraints is much better than not. Doesn't have to be strong bondage either. I like it when the lee is restrained because it leaves them to some degree of helplessness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back