• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Session this week with a friend. Need advice

fonzieluck

TMF Regular
Ok,

So my female friend is letting me tie her up and tickle her this week. I am tying her to my bed spread eagle and she told me she is wearing a t shirt, soft jogging pants, white socks and moccasins. She is very nervous about being tied and tickled so I was wondering how I can make her relaxed while I'm tickling her. Maybe starting slow?

Just make sure to give her plenty of opportunity to back out or take breaks. If she says stop, do it. If you handle this right, she'll not only let you do it regularly, she'll even start to enjoy it herself.

So as not to confuse the difference between "No, no, no..." as just a goofy tickle-hazed utterance, and a real desire for you to back off, you might consider a safeword like a favorite color of hers. Also you might ask her if there are any spots that are absolutely off limits. Ask her if she's ever had a tickling experience that she hated, and why - it might be because the ler hit a certain spot, or too viciously, or snuck up on her, or any number of clues as to what makes tickling uncomfortable for her.

Hope you'll post the results in the true stories section. Good luck and let us know if you have any questions, friends like that are worth preserving!

start off with some cuddles, nothing over intimate just to get you used to being physical with each other in that situation, maybe a tickle fight to ease into it, playfully put her into her restraints and by then it should be carrying itself :)

Take it slow, have a safe word. More importantly don't push it or lose control.

Make her feel safe and secure before you start tickling her.

Just make sure to give her plenty of opportunity to back out or take breaks. If she says stop, do it. If you handle this right, she'll not only let you do it regularly, she'll even start to enjoy it herself.

This. Also, give her a safeword.

maybe a tickle fight to ease into it, playfully put her into her restraints and by then it should be carrying itself :)

This. There was a girl that knew I was going to tickle her. I started off with just gentle tickles all over, like a tickle fight. Just got her laughing and used to being touched. The first few times she pulled away, ran to the other side of the bed etc but it was all in good fun. She soon lay down of her own accord, ready to be tickled. She was vanilla, so I consider this pretty successful.

Ok,

So my female friend is letting me tie her up and tickle her this week. I am tying her to my bed spread eagle and she told me she is wearing a t shirt, soft jogging pants, white socks and moccasins.

This fetching outfit will prove whether you're such an irredeemable degenerate that even someone dressed like that can still stir a reaction.

Could you negotiate cut-off jeans and a croptop?

Last edited:
This fetching outfit will prove whether you're such a irredeemable degenerate that even someone dressed like that can still stir a reaction.

Nothing wrong with tickling under a shirt: not ideal, of course, but for a first session for, by the sounds of it, a vanilla girl, you can't expect everything to go your way. Although the shoes do surprise me.

Don't let it be silent. Have the TV on or music playing. Not too loud though.

This fetching outfit will prove whether you're such a irredeemable degenerate that even someone dressed like that can still stir a reaction.

So I guess you are the resident mean guy now? Thanks for filling the void. Oh what would we have done without you. Also, how is NOT needing to see skin to get turned on a bad thing?

Bondage usually works best in an environment of trust and best to do that over time. It rarely happens all at once. As others have advised a safe word is a good way to go and respect it when she uses it even if it seems out of place. Since this is a first time for tickling, might be advisable to use it as a learning experience for both of you - so try exploring all over for tickle spots - though if intimacy is not yet part of the shared comfort zone you might not tickle her bound body Everywhere - and varying tickle techniques - from soft to more intense. So even if you find she is over-the-top ticklish on a spot you adore to tickle - say her tummy - might be best not to simply dwell on tickling her there but move around to other spots and revisit that hyper ticklish place from time to time. My experience has been when i find a particularly ticklish spot it can heighten the ticklishness to wander away from that spot and then slowly work my way back and tease the lee about tickling her there again. Tickling is as much about the psychology of the shared experience as it is about the actual physical touching.

I'm assuming she's nervous because "trust" hasn't been established fully. I'd say keep the bondage loose (so she can slip out of it on her own) and make her practice the safety word over and over again.

So I guess you are the resident mean guy now? Thanks for filling the void. Oh what would we have done without you. Also, how is NOT needing to see skin to get turned on a bad thing?

Well, a present can either be giftwrapped in nice paper, bows and ribbons, or rolled in old newspaper. Which would you prefer?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back