• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle sessions

I want to thank you for offering this amazing opportunity.
I'm a tickle virgin who's kept my fetish a secret from everybody.
My fantasy is to be tied up and tickle tortured by a woman/women.
This may be my chance to finally experience it.

Hi Tommy,

a great idea what you are having in mind - a pity Germany is so far away. Would love to come over and party with you and your girls. You are doing a great job for all the tickling-fans. Keep up your great work and good luck for your upcoming projects.
Greets from Germany,
Hardy.

With advance notice is any model available? My favorite is Samantha the 40 something
milt. Can you get her to come in?

Is there a time limit you will place on the videos? Say for instance some poor soul wants to do an hour of tickling, would you do it?

such a cool idea i wished i lived in nyc i would love to tickle the crap out of tasha since i love women of color with nice pretty ticklish feet.

Wow, that's very cool. Best of luck with the new venture, Tommy.

This sounds like something I'd like to try and i'm close to NYC too. BTW what kind of backstabbing and bullshit goes around in the dark world of making tickle videos?

Shit, if Brooke tickled the hell out of me, I'd have a boner the size of pinocchio's nose.
I love this idea. If we pay for it, can these models can be topless too? Brooke's tits are amazing.
I absolutely want Brooke to tickle me. She is your best by far.
I really need to start planning this out.

If Jersey Girl Angelina from "Angelina wants it" will be at some of these parties I might have to see if there's any way I can make one of them.

I absolutely want Brooke to tickle me. She is your best by far.
I really need to start planning this out.

I have a schedule ready for this month, and again, Tasha, Lo-Lo, Brooke and Lyla will be available. If anyone is interested, just PM or email me at [email protected] for more details. Sessions are starting this thursday, 3/11

This is such a genrous offer. Very cool. It seems like New York and New Jersey are a great location for tickling/feet. I would love to see Tickle Abuse or the Philly Feet guys take a shot at developing something on the West Coast.

my god, this is like a dream come true. I've never done a session or anything before cuz I keep the whole fetish thing under wraps. But the chance of being able to tickle theresa or maybe that gorgeous massage therapist might be too tempting to pass up

so I wonder who will be the first person from tmf to take a session ?

I'd love to be the first to partake, but there's still so many unanswered questions.

oh man i'm coming so its every weekend or just some

Last edited:
This is such a genrous offer. Very cool. It seems like New York and New Jersey are a great location for tickling/feet. I would love to see Tickle Abuse or the Philly Feet guys take a shot at developing something on the West Coast.

but then they wouldn't be able to be called Philly Feet :p

And there are some producers on the west coast.. I'm pretty sure there's atleast one in Cali but can't remember which one it is.. so if they want to fallow this company's lead and start letting their customers do sessions that would be nice lol

This is terrific, Tommy. I had the pleasure of tickling both Lo-Lo and Lyla at their previous "employer", and I must say that they come as advertised. Lo-Lo has the most adorable laugh and genuinely seems to like being tickled. Lyla is a bit more of a screamer, but she has some of the most gorgeous, ticklish feet you will see (or feel, as the case may be).

Does it cost extra if it's more than one model? Say I want to be tickled by both Tasha and Brooke, or I want Brooke to help me tickle Prya?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back