• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE SLAVES..wow, wow, double wow!

HotTamale

I just got tickle slaves from PV and promised to review it. So here it is. WOW. WOW. DOUBLE WOW. This vid is incredible. At least for what I'm into, LOL! Dark haired gals and ticklish feet. I'm starting to think Asians really are the most ticklish race. There is a bit of plot and dialogue which I normally hate but the acting was actually good and it enhanced the realism for me. The wall of feet was better than expected, all girls reactions seemed real and so diverse. There is one girl who screams like a wild banshee when tickled, I hope they paid her extra! LOL! Poor thing, I felt bad for her. Jade is my new favorite model from PV, this girl is freakishly ticklish and her laugh - OMG! Plus the African-AMerican model at the end is so ticklish I couldn't even get through the scene.:p There are 6 sneak previews in all, I was especially stoked to see Miss Ticklish USA previewed because I read a bunch of crap about that video here and didn't buy it because of what I read. It was cool to see a preview of it for myself. Jade is an A+, Chynna is an A+, and I can't believe PV actually pulled off a plot that was realistic. That's my review...uh-oh, it's all good...am I going to get flamed for liking this video???? :wow:
Hottie

LINK: TICKLE SLAVES

Hi,
What are the other 5 previews at the end of the tape? What can we expect from F.P. in the near future (videos)?
bye, WOLF

Tamale no you wont get flamed for liking a video. Nothing wrong with someone liking a video. My only problem (and its a personal theory i admit) is that you are trying to promote FP, and nothing more. In my opinion, no matter what you tell me otherwise, I think you either are FP, or a close friend of theirs. But no matter. What the hay!
I'll tell you why I personally am not going to buy this video. Reason #1 is i've been duped in the past by FP. Saw incredibly written reviews by FP about their titles. They said everything I wanted to hear them say, so I bought, only to find out that the girls weren't very ticklish, the acting was really poor and the bondage was insanely loose. Reason #2 is, look at the pictures themselves of the video (very tiny pictures by the way, what are they hiding?) and anyone can plainly see that the 4 girls in the wall of feet can easily, without effort pull there feet backwards out of the holes their feet are sticking through. In my mind a truly ticklish person could not just hold their feet still and be tickled. So in my mind none of those girls have ticklish feet but are acting. Its just my opinon. But look for yourself. They are not even tied down or tied on the arms, they are just laying there with their feet through a big hole! It insults my inteligence and I will not buy it. Hope I don't get flamed for stating my opinions. :)

Hey Uni, you're entitled to your opinion. And I'm entitled to mine. I think a lot of tickle videos available are lame, with non ticklish girls. PV has some flops, yes, but MANY of their videos have the MOST ticklish girls out there on video, the best, most creative scenarions, and the highest quality. To me, in my personal opinion, there isn't a company doing what they have done. As for your comment about laying with their feet through the wall, if you watch the video, their feet are all cuffed and roped down and THEN through the wall. Their bondage is actually good in this one and has been for some time now. Actually, when girls are in super tight bondage if they struggle (as a ticklish person would) they would either: loosen the bondage or hurt themselves so much it wouldn't tickle anymore. I like seeing someone so ticklish they rip the bondage apart. Anywho, to answer the questions about previews, there are 3 new videos coming up, one with a really hot blond (but I like brunettes, lol) and if you can believe this, a new guy tickler. Also a nude blond with the biggest boobies :eek: I've ever seen getting tickled. Can't remember the others offhand. Thanks for listening - hey Uni, drop me an email if you like, then you'll know for sure I'm just a PV fan, not the hair club president or even a client! LOL!
Hottie

LOL. Im sorry but your last post confirms it even more that you are FP or close friend. And you agreed I AM entitled to my opinion. Look at the things you say? You talk exactly the same way Gabreelle talks about her movies! I'm not kidding!
"the MOST ticklish girls out there"
"highest quality"
"a really hot blonde"
"nude blonde with the biggest boobies"
all your posts are obvious advertisers, frenzy creators. :) Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with companies making videos and advertising them. I just hate when they try and do it all sneaky.
:) And like me emailing you at your hotmail account would prove anything? :)

wow Uni, it looks like you need anger management therapy. You seem hell bent on ripping PV. MAYBE YOU WORK FOR THE COMPETITION??? How about dem apples??
Hottie

Paradise Vision posting fake reviews under assumed names? Gee, sounds awfully familiar ... they did it on alt.multimedia.tk and practically got laughed off the group. I think you're on the right track, unitkl.

Shame, too, because "Tickle Slaves" looked interesting. But I think I'll wait for a hopefully unbiased review by someone whose name I know before I plunk down the ol' credit card.

Tickle Slaves

Calm down, people! Whenever we bring up a video from PV, it seems
to stir up a hornet's nest of emotions.

Actually, I am feeling a little frustrated myself--because Mr. Hot
Tamale has already seen "Tickle Slaves" and I haven't! I did order
it on Sunday afternoon, but it could not be delivered in only two
days. So hopefully tomorrow, meaning Thursday. Judging from his
review of it, I am still quite hopeful that this one is going to be another success.

Dammit, I have a full day of work first! LOL

Shem the Penman said:
Paradise Vision posting fake reviews under assumed names? Gee, sounds awfully familiar ... they did it on alt.multimedia.tk and practically got laughed off the group. I think you're on the right track, unitkl.

Shame, too, because "Tickle Slaves" looked interesting. But I think I'll wait for a hopefully unbiased review by someone whose name I know before I plunk down the ol' credit card.

greetings all! long time viewer, first time poster! love this place :) Shem, or anyone else, do you happen to know where I could find an archive showing how ParadiseVision posted fake reviews under different monikers? how ignominious! I think some of you do have a legitimate reason for thinking hot tamale is in fact from PV, I was just thinking...did you noticed how PV hadn't had a video for sale in a very long time during the interval with Nonconsensual Tickle 2 and Ticklish Interview and how quickly they came out with this new one right after Ticklish interview? And how Hot Tamale pops up out of nowhere to review these two videos...as if she is trying to resurrect PV from those who haven't been on there for a while telling them that there are new videos? your thoughts!

HotTamale said:
Hey Uni, you're entitled to your opinion. And I'm entitled to mine. I think a lot of tickle videos available are lame, with non ticklish girls. PV has some flops, yes, but MANY of their videos have the MOST ticklish girls out there on video, the best, most creative scenarions, and the highest quality. To me, in my personal opinion, there isn't a company doing what they have done. As for your comment about laying with their feet through the wall, if you watch the video, their feet are all cuffed and roped down and THEN through the wall. Their bondage is actually good in this one and has been for some time now. Actually, when girls are in super tight bondage if they struggle (as a ticklish person would) they would either: loosen the bondage or hurt themselves so much it wouldn't tickle anymore. I like seeing someone so ticklish they rip the bondage apart. Anywho, to answer the questions about previews, there are 3 new videos coming up, one with a really hot blond (but I like brunettes, lol) and if you can believe this, a new guy tickler. Also a nude blond with the biggest boobies :eek: I've ever seen getting tickled. Can't remember the others offhand. Thanks for listening - hey Uni, drop me an email if you like, then you'll know for sure I'm just a PV fan, not the hair club president or even a client! LOL!
Hottie

how do you have such knowledge about bondage (as if you were the one doing this) and isn't Gabrielle a brunette? :confused:

HotTamale said:
I just got tickle slaves from PV and promised to review it. So here it is. WOW. WOW. DOUBLE WOW. This vid is incredible. At least for what I'm into, LOL! Dark haired gals and ticklish feet. I'm starting to think Asians really are the most ticklish race. There is
Hottie

LINK: TICKLE SLAVES

and just a small quotation courtesy of www.footparadise.com from the video NonConsensual 2

True, we had no way of knowing if Julie was ticklish, but from our experience, Asian girls are usually off the scale, nutso ticklish! We took a chance on Julie, and we really lucked out!

notice any similarities? :p

There are 6 sneak previews in all, I was especially stoked to see Miss Ticklish USA previewed because I read a bunch of crap about that video here and didn't buy it because of what I read.

could the combination of bad reviews and the deplorable price for that video ignite PV to advertise this on Tickle Wall as a "preview" in a bid to push for higher sales by offereing more clips than were shown in the website to show viewers that it wasn't that bad? I couldn't imagine PV having done this unintentionally :eek:

:( Sorry Tamale lady. There is just way too many things going on here to chalk them up to coincedence. Add the fact that because of the dispicable way Gabreele treated Jeff a few years back, he rightly will not let her spew her lies here on his own forum. So for Gabreele to get a mention on here, she has to do it incognito, alias, sneaky. We never heard from you Tamale until the very day their new videos came out, and then you were ever so vocal bringing us praise of them, and links to FP wesite. Very strange behavior indeed. Again I say. Its ok for someone to write a review of a video they liked, but please don't let it be the producers themselves, pretending to be a customer. :)

unitkl said:
:( Sorry Tamale lady. There is just way too many things going on here to chalk them up to coincedence. Add the fact that because of the dispicable way Gabreele treated Jeff a few years back, he rightly will not let her spew her lies here on his own forum. So for Gabreele to get a mention on here, she has to do it incognito, alias, sneaky. We never heard from you Tamale until the very day their new videos came out, and then you were ever so vocal bringing us praise of them, and links to FP wesite. Very strange behavior indeed. Again I say. Its ok for someone to write a review of a video they liked, but please don't let it be the producers themselves, pretending to be a customer. :)

I am so sorry to bring this about, but I am new here and if possible could someone fill me in with what happened with Gabrielle and Jeff? as well as PV trying to post reviews under different aliases? thanks! :)

lust4feet said:

I am so sorry to bring this about, but I am new here and if possible could someone fill me in with what happened with Gabrielle and Jeff? as well as PV trying to post reviews under different aliases? thanks! :)

I was around when it all happened. I searched a little bit on the TMF. Here is a link to all the information you could ever want on the subject of PV, aliases, strange business practices, etc.

CLICK HERE for PV and All The Info
I personally have never bought a video from them so-----what do I know.

Thanks, dodger. I've been shoveling around in AMT's archives trying to find records of the original PV fake reviews, and mostly just wandering into a bunch of old flamewars -- but that thread should answer a lot of folks' questions.

Ya know what's sad? PV has actually put out quite a few excellent videos. They've put out some cowflops too, but no one can really expect a 100% hit rate. Why do they feel the need to try to con us into believing that every video is the best ever, instead of letting their work speak for itself?

It's just me again. No, the vid did not arrive today (I ordered
Tickle Slaves on sunday). I hope the folks at PV aren't making
us suffer purposely by sitting on the orders for it! Because of
all the negative stuff on this board. Whether it's deserved or not
is beside the point, I guess.

I am still anticipating a return to form with Tickle Slaves. Remember, these guys also gave us "Spy Interrogation", "Jungle Amazons", "Magician's Box", and of course, "The Contest." Let's
try and be positive, folks! Dumping on a video before we have even
seen it is not going to help anybody.

Starbuck said:
It's just me again. No, the vid did not arrive today (I ordered
Tickle Slaves on sunday). Let's
try and be positive, folks! Dumping on a video before we have even
seen it is not going to help anybody.

If you are not a lawyer Starbuck buddy, you need to be! Cuz you are really good at slyly steering a subject into another light and completely changing its direction. LOL :) No one is dumping on a video B4 they've seen it. The issues raised here in this thread are "who is appearing out of nowhere to praise and give links to these videos?" and "what has FP PV been known to be like in the past?" You see people don't want to be conned into buying a video. They want a review from a few different "reliable" sources is all. Those are the issues here. No one's dumping your video you ordered. :)

Shem the Penman said:
Thanks, dodger. IWhy do they feel the need to try to con us into believing that every video is the best ever,

I know Shem, LOL, thats what I keep lauging at time and again. Against all possible odds in the universe, every new video they make, bar none, time after time is somehow "the best ever!" :D :) :D I LOVE IT! Ha Ha

Starbuck: If the people at PV really would sit on orders to "punish" folks for speaking of them in less than a flattering light, then I'd have to ask when they plan to get out of third grade.

(And to reiterate: The video looks interesting to me. I just want to see reviews that I can be reasonably sure are honest before I shell out. And you know what? I -wouldn't- be hesitating if PV didn't already have their reputation for false reviews and hype over substance. Lesson for the day.)

I PROMISE this will be my last post. The only reason I say this is because I can't imagine anything I say after this will be more of importance. Paradise Vision has put out as many GREAT tickling videos as LAME ones. I say this as n impartial consumer. I can't think of any tickling video companies that have surpassed PV's strive for originality orquality. That said, I can also say their atitude in this forum has been suspect at best. If I was running a tickling video company,maybe I would put my customers first. Yours words have been nothing but that at times, and maybe a dose of humility might bring you some compassion from the people that DESPERATELY search for good product. Gabrielle,i can HONESTLY say I have viewed at least 10 of your ticking videos, and if you took inventory of what our members said, I believe many of the people on this site would do the same. I am not here asking for free MPEGS or lowerprices..all I am asking for is solidarity in making a product all of us ticklephiles could enjoy. You have the resources...now all you need is the guts.

I am not here asking for free MPEGS or lowerprices

......yeah, well I am.....wtf??!!!! ARGGGG!!!!!! I HAVE NO MONEY!!!!!!!! *pant, pant*

.....alright, sorry.....I'm stoned.....I'll just step away from the keyboard now.......

Many thanks Dodger for the link, I will finally have something to read on the train today! :D

All in all, I think we all deserve a pat on the back for the great detective work in unvealing that it was a ruse, my challenge is for Hot Tamale, and I know you are reading this, is to hear your reply and even more to admit to your ruse...my fantasy is now to take Hot Tamale, bondage her up good and have us all tickle the living willies out of her for playing this shenanigan filled game with us...

on a footnote (pardon the pun) I was perusing last night tell me what you all think of this...I kinda feel bad for the models on PV working with such duplicitous individuals, I sometimes wonder how much they even get paid for these videos...also going off tangents a bit, I own the video Non Consensual tickle and I'm a bit suspicious with what went on, especially with the end, why did they have to cut off the film with Sharon attacking that guy, they should have also showed her all calmed down, with them explaining to her their intentions for the film, and actually showing the viewer of her signing the consent form to have it released...not trying to incite conspiracy theories, but I just feel something else went on during the film, your thoughts?

A woman with such majestic feet and a savory laughter...how can one who exemplifies the epitome our deepest desires go so low just to beguile us into buying her products...

If we really find out that this is PV behind this, should we boycott them? (I still wish we could tickle torture Hot Tamale into confession, but we have to look at reality)

your thoughts, thank you....

;)

Last edited:
Indeed I was perusing through the link Dodger provided, here's yet more proof that Hot Tamale is Gabs (or was receiving orders from Gab)

this is from what TicklingDuo posted as they were able to unearth Gabs profile...

FEATHERSEX:
Member Name: Ticklish Love Kitten ~ Want to trade sexy foot or tickling pictures? Check out my website!! http://www.footparadise.com
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Bi
Hobbies: I have an intense tickling fetish and foot fetish. I am slender with the face of a doll and long hair all the way to my ripe, luscious rear. Wouldn't you like to tickle me and play with my sexy tootsies? I wouldnt mind tickling you for that matter -
Computers: where is your tickle spot? ~ Email me your ultimate fantasy scenario involving feet, I want to know exactly what turns you on
Occupation: My feet are size 10, red toenails and excruciatingly ticklish. I am for REAL. Tell me your desire and tie me up buttercup! ~
Personal Quote: ***** http://www.footparadise.com ***** I like upper body tickling too, I have baby soft armpits for you to play with that are just as ticklish as my tootsies! Torture me with tickling, bondage, feathers, I love it!!!!!

*pay close attention to marital status*

now notice what Hot Tamale said in the review for Ticklish Interview:

"I posted this review hoping that someone would review "Spy Interrogation" for me. I am interested in that title. I love men getting tickled but I also have a thing for Asian or dark haired girls...call me Bi! hehe"

yes, hehe, looks like the joke is on you Gabs! :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back