• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Survey!

TheBlakeCruz

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well! I thought it could be fun to see how ticklish the members of this forum truly are and how experienced they are when it comes to tickling, so i come up with a tickling survey for us all to answer!

If you have a spare 5 minutes, feel free to fill it out and post your answers in the comments and have fun reading through the members answers :)

Gender-
Age-

1) How ticklish would you say you are?
2) What is the most ticklish part of your body?
3) Do you like being tickled?
4) Have you ever been tied up/restrained before?
5) When was the last time you were tickled?
6) What part of a session scares you the most?
7) Has there ever been a time when you were tickled, that was too overwhelming for you?
8) Do you enjoy tickling other people? And if so, what's your favourite spot to tickle?
9) And what age did you first realise you enjoy tickling?
10) If you could tie down and tickle any celebrity, who would it be and why?

And lastly, can you just rank the body part by how ticklish you think you are there out of 10 (1 being not at all and 10 being absolutely unbearable!)

FEET- /10
KNEES- /10
HIPS- /10
SIDES- /10
RIBS- /10
UNDERARMS- /10
NECK- /10
EARS- /10
TUMMY- /10
BELLYBUTTON- /10

Here are my answers first.....

Gender- MALE
Age- 31

1) How ticklish would you say you are? EXTREMELY
2) What is the most ticklish part of your body? SIDES AND RIBS
3) Do you like being tickled? YES AND NO, DEPENDS HOW LONG AND INTENSE IT IS
4) Have you ever been tied up/restrained before? MY WIFE TIES ME UP AND TICKLES ME REGULARLY
5) When was the last time you were tickled? LITERALLY LAST NIGHT!
6) What part of a session scares you the most? NOT KNOWING WHATS COMING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP IT WHEN ITS OVERWHELMING
7) Has there ever been a time when you were tickled, that was too overwhelming for you? YES, ABOUT A MONTH OR SO AGO, MY WIFE BOUGHT NEW TOOLS AND WANTED TO TRY THEM AND SHE FOCUSED ON MY ABSOLUTE WORST SPOTS WITH THEM AND I WAS VERY CLOSE TO TEARS!
8) Do you enjoy tickling other people? And if so, what's your favourite spot to tickle? YES I DO AND MY FAVOURITE SPOT TO TICKLE IS A BARE BELLY AND BELLYBUTTON
9) And what age did you first realise you enjoy tickling? PROBABLY ABOUT 8 OR 9
10) If you could tie down and tickle any celebrity, who would it be and why? PROBABLY CHLOE GRACE MORETZ, MY WIFE IS A BIG FAN OF HER MOVIES AND SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE WOULD BE VERY TICKLISH AND SHE HAS A GREAT LAUGH

FEET- 8/10
KNEES- 5/10
HIPS- 5/10
SIDES- 10/10
RIBS- 9/10
UNDERARMS- 9/10
NECK- 6/10
EARS- 5/10
TUMMY- 9/10
BELLYBUTTON- 8/10

Last edited:
Gender- F
Age- 23

1) How ticklish would you say you are? Excruciatingly

2) What is the most ticklish part of your body? Tummy especially hip hollows

3) Do you like being tickled? Honestly never been able to handle any

4) Have you ever been tied up/restrained before? Pinned not tied

5) When was the last time you were tickled? Minor tickling in the last few weeks, major quite a few years ago

6) What part of a session scares you the most? When I know its coming and I can’t stop it

7) Has there ever been a time when you were tickled, that was too overwhelming for you? Yes every time

8) Do you enjoy tickling other people? And if so, what's your favourite spot to tickle? Yes loads! tummy, soles, ribs

9) And what age did you first realise you enjoy tickling? Since I can remember

10) If you could tie down and tickle any celebrity, who would it be and why? Payton Moormeier because he looks the part

FEET- 10/10
KNEES- 6/10
HIPS- 12/10
SIDES- 10/10
RIBS- 10/10
UNDERARMS- 8/10
NECK- 7/10
EARS- 3/10
TUMMY- 11/10
BELLYBUTTON- 8/10

Male

I’d say very ticklish especially on bare skin
Bare belly
Yes I do
Yes I have been tied up spread eagle before
Last time was a few months ago
The part where the tickler teases me with tickle talk while teasing with pokes and quick squeezes
Nope
Yeah it’s fun, I like tickling the sides and armpits
I started liking tickling at 11
I’d like to tickle Emma Watson or Hailee Steinfeld

Feet 8/10
Knees 9/10
Hips 9/10
Sides 10/10
Ribs 10/10
Underarms 9/10
Neck 9/10
Ears 4/10
Tummy 11/10
Bellybutton 9/10

Male
1) I've been told I'm quite ticklish
2)I'd say my ribs
3) DEFINATELY
4)Yes years ago
5) Last month
6) n/a
7)Years ago egged on my brother - boy did I pay for it
8)Absolutely - I go for the feet
9)hmmm aged 10 (I think)
10) Drew Barrymore - she loves her feet tickled / Valerie Bertonelli so cute!
FEET: 7
KNEES: 9 (gulp)
HIPS:9
SIDES:10 nyeep
UNDERARMS: 8
NECK:8
EARS:4
TUMMY:9
BELLYBUTTON: 0

Pretty sure I answered one of these recently, but this looks like a more modern update of one..so what the hell! What’s the worst that could happen for this British tickler haha

Gender- Male
Age- 37

1) How ticklish would you say you are? Well when I did the tickle rating thread recently it had me as pretty ticklish…so that’s bad enough for me!
2) What is the most ticklish part of your body? It’s a coin toss between my armpits and feet…both are horribly ticklish, maybe my feet…just slightly more..if nails are used on them lol
3) Do you like being tickled? So and so, it depends on my mood I prefer to ler but I have enjoyed when revenged tickled back!
4) Have you ever been tied up/restrained before? Yes…
5) When was the last time you were tickled? In real life a couple of years ago, and just briefly in rp..well it happens more than I like ;)
6) What part of a session scares you the most? Losing the control and been at the mercy of a tickler tease…
7) Has there ever been a time when you were tickled, that was too overwhelming for you? Nope
8) Do you enjoy tickling other people? And if so, what's your favourite spot to tickle? Yes! For me it’s feet and armpits!
9) And what age did you first realise you enjoy tickling? When I was 13 and I started to understand it more
10) If you could tie down and tickle any celebrity, who would it be and why? Honestly I never really thought about it, so let me have a think and I will edit it when I have decided..haha

And lastly, can you just rank the body part by how ticklish you think you are there out of 10 (1 being not at all and 10 being absolutely unbearable!)

FEET-10/10
KNEES- 4/10
HIPS- 5/10
SIDES- 5/10
RIBS- 6/10
UNDERARMS- 10/10
NECK- 4/10
EARS- 6/10
TUMMY- 3/10
BELLYBUTTON- 0/10

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back