• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tales from TW. Fun times in Formosa P1 - A with the Tickly Nips! m/f

com_tklr

TMF Poster
It's my goal to start posting more stories of ticklish situations I've had here. I've done some in the past, but I've had a lot more events recently that I think merit a series.

I live in Taiwan, which has a growing BDSM community, especially in Taipei. Every month there is an assortment of kink and BDSM events which cater to all kinds of, well, kinks! I've been a member of the community in this country since 2017, and more and more I've participated in different tickling scenes, either as a standalone act in a kink party or at a tickling theme event. Without further ado, enjoy my first of what I hope will be many more stories!

So for my first story, I'm going to introduce my (34/m) girlfriend A (37F). A is a beautiful burlesque dancer from Europe. She had been exploring her kink side for a little while and was going to different parties. At the time of this story, we had known each other from other, non-kink events in Taiwan, but we never met at kink parties. I knew she was into it from a previous conversation when we had talked about cages. She brought a date (J) to a kink party where the emphasis was "whatever happens happens." It was his first time at this kind of party and he was asking about different things people do there. I was showing some of the different equipment in the space when I mentioned that some people are into tickling.

J: "Tickling? That sounds awful. I don't know many people who would be into that."

Me and A: "I'm into that."

I looked at A and said my mouth dropped. I asked her if she'd like to play and she excitedly said YES!

So I first had her lay down in front of me. I started at her sides which had her giggling (I fucking LOVE her laugh). Her armpits? not so much. Then I started getting to her nipples. JACKPOT! She was so sensitive that she had to protect herself almost instantly. I also got her feet, which got her very sensitive (and is the subject for another story). She also was very sensitive to one of my favorite tools, the electric toothbrush.

Later in the evening, I asked her if she wanted to play a game. I took out Mr. Smiley, which is a yellow ball with a smiley emoji (see this story). I told her that I would tickle her nipples. She can laugh, scream, etc., but she could not drop Mr. Smiley. She had 3 minutes. She was scared, but she said "Go for it!" So I took out my electric toothbrush, set a timer, and had J help me tickle her poor nips! She definitely screamed and was dancing around, but held Mr. Smiley well! I even later found out that J had PAUSED THE TIMER to go get one of my spare toothbrushes!

Later on, we made a promise to play together the following weekend. And that ended up being the start of a beautiful, and ticklish, relationship!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back