• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle talk Cute or just Dumb?

Steph said: Ya, it's kind of like having sex with someone who just lays there you know like a cadaver (yawn...)

I couldn't argue against that. Use of words to playfully tease, taunt, and tantilize the 'lee can only enhance the tickling. Another great enhancement is when the 'lee gets fiesty and says things to warrant a playful tickle attack.

Gotta love it!

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

XOXO

mgctouch said:
Steph said: Ya, it's kind of like having sex with someone who just lays there you know like a cadaver (yawn...)

I couldn't argue against that. Use of words to playfully tease, taunt, and tantilize the 'lee can only enhance the tickling. Another great enhancement is when the 'lee gets fiesty and says things to warrant a playful tickle attack.

Gotta love it!

It all depends....

It's better when the tickler has something interesting to say, not just "tickle tickle." It makes it seem worse for some reason. You don't need to be Shakespeare, but a little creativity in the teasing goes a long way... :D

I have to chime in on LadyKilroy's post. It really depends on the kind of play I'm involved in at the moment. For your average, everyday let's-tie-you-up-and-tickle-you thing, the verbal taunting is great. It just depends on a level you're both comfortable with. It's cute, it's fun and it's supposed to be cute and fun.

On the other hand, there are times in BDSM circles or even personal play with someone of a more SM mindset when tickling is used as torment. Part of the discipline process, if you will. In those, darker, instances there can still be verbal taunting, but it's less "tickle-talk" and more Dom/Sub interaction.

Gotta Love the verbal teasing :).The phrases
that really gets me going insane are "
Oh my dear,now your Really going to get it
Good!"while the Ler flutters his,her fingertips
,fingernails in the air acting like spiders
muahhhhhhhhh eek!!..and comments like "
Boy!,you are Extreme;y ticklish and you must
love it ..snicker,just try *NOT* to squirm LOL..
Also,counting One......two........three drives
me insane while tickling my ribs hehehhe or
fingernails are creeping slowly up towards my
armpits..
OK,I am going to be quiet now hehhehehe muahahha

As a sado-sensualist, I find the power of verbal play to be an invaluable tool for psychological augmentation. For me, tickling and teasing are symbiotic elements - one and the same tactile stimulation that intertwine like a DNA molecule.

Its not so much the "coochie coo's" and "tickle tickles" that do it for me. (although when I use them in combination with a slow and menacing advance before the actual tickling, they work wonders)Its verbal phrases that create a "state of mind" in my lee. That state of mind is one of utter helplessness, vulnerability and exquisite sensitivity to which she has no defense.

Blindfolds are perfect for creating introspection of the lee so that the teasing, taunting sounds of your voice become trapped as flashes of imagery in her mind. It makes the verbal taunting so much more powerful and arousing. Intonation and inflection are important too. If I don't sound convincing to her, it kind of kills the state of mind thing I'm trying to create.

As I whisper this hollywood-esque bad-guy dialogue into her ear, peppering the passing seconds with mere hints of stimulative tickling, she grows more ticklish and excited than ever.

Anybody else use this type of verbal teasing and taunting?

personally i think taunting the person being tickled adds to the fun of it all. if the tickler says nothing, it's kinda boring :)

Try whipsering...

Try whispering the tickle talk into her ear...
While just stroking her shoulder, not the actual pit, whisper EVER so lightly and say to her, "ohh, just imagine if my finger's wandered into your sensitive armpits(moving closer to the pit) or if my fingers trailed over your neck(moving from the pit area up across the lee's collar bone)"
During this whipsering you aren't even "really" tickling just teasing the outer edges of his/her tickle spots, the whispering creates an almost intimate atmosphere between lee and ler. You are soo physically close to the lee and describing what will happen...soon.
If you are in a multi-tickler scene with a lee, one ler can describe what is going on to the lee's body...they FEEL the touch and HEAR the touch.
You can whipser things like:
"just imagine if he finds your SPOT, Is he near your spot? Ohh God, what if he finds your SPOT, the SPOT?"
"Wow, I would be going insane if someone did THAT to my toes"

Anyway, yes tickle talk is great, but whispering is awesome!!

Re: Try whipsering...

Nice, Tommy! woo hoo!! <gg>

XOXO

tommytikl said:
While just stroking her shoulder, not the actual pit, whisper EVER so lightly and say to her, "ohh, just imagine if my finger's wandered into your sensitive armpits(moving closer to the pit) or if my fingers trailed over your neck(moving from the pit area up across the lee's collar bone)"
During this whipsering you aren't even "really" tickling just teasing the outer edges of his/her tickle spots, the whispering creates an almost intimate atmosphere between lee and ler. You are soo physically close to the lee and describing what will happen...soon.
If you are in a multi-tickler scene with a lee, one ler can describe what is going on to the lee's body...they FEEL the touch and HEAR the touch.
"just imagine if he finds your SPOT, Is he near your spot? Ohh God, what if he finds your SPOT, the SPOT?"

Re: Try whipsering...

tommytikl said:

I can attest to this, it works!!! Wonder how he found out this is such an effective tickle tool???

Being in the minority here as a male lee, let me profess my absolute LOVE of being teased and talked to in baby talk such as this.

I cannot get enough of it when being tickled. It helps to bring out the submissive side in me that only comes out with tickling.

Tickle talk just sounds like someone trying to convince me that I'm more ticklish than I am. It doesn't work.

blankpage said:
Tickle talk just sounds like someone trying to convince me that I'm more ticklish than I am. It doesn't work.

then again... maybe its just you :p

Blankpage wrote:

It may not be as much the talk as the way the teasing is done. For example, if you are the 'lee and the 'ler begins to exploit a hyper-sensitive place on you, you will probably laugh louder and harder. If the 'ler ask you "What's so funny? Why are you laughing?" and continues to exploit you everyutime you try to answer, it may have an effect on you.

There are various things the 'ler can say in a way to taunt and tease causing the 'lee to laugh at what is said as well as the tickling in progress.

I personally will taunt and tease the 'ler when I have the opportunity to be the 'lee.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back