• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle talk texts (No actual tickling) M/F F/M

ImNotDave

TMF Master
Recently I was looking through my GDrive at old files and folders - I used to backup my Whatsapp chat messages and started skimming through. I found quite a lot of tickle-talk with people in the conversations from years ago.

Figured I'd trial this here and see what the response was. If anyone is interested in reading more I'll post them, but as they don't actually contain any actual tickling, I'm not sure if it's the right fit for the forum.

Anyway, here's one from 2018 when I was beginning my online dating period.
I'll just call her AY for the purposes of identity.

AY was 32 at the time, mousey-brown hair, blue eyes, about 5ft9 tall, and a bit of a character. She was bold, forthcoming, no-nonsense type. Said what was on her mind and didn't care if it offended anyone.

We'd been talking for about 3 days at this point and gone past all the pleasantries.
Here are the relevant messages from our conversation:

AY: I've gotta admit, I'm a bit of a horny brat. I like sex and I like it a lot. So, if we hit it off you better be good at it!

Me: Ha! Well I hope so. No complaints from my ex!

AY: Seriously, I'd be like 6 days a week horny, you better be able to keep up. Left my ex because he wouldn't give it enough.

Me: Oh?

AY: Yeh. Doesn't have to be sex though, as long as you satisfy me I'll give you something in return. I give a good BJ or handy

Me: Sounds good to me! Anything else?

AY: What else do you want? BJ and a handy not good enough? You into some kinky shit?

Me: I dunno if it's kinky! But, it's different.

AY: Out with it! Come on, need to know if we're compatible. I'm not doing anything weird.

Me: I like feet...and tickling...

AY: Foot guy? That's normal. Tickling is new though.

Me: Are you ticklish?

AY: Very!! I'll probably snort like a pig and piss myself if you tickle me

Me: Ha well that sounds like fun to me! Where are you most ticklish?

AY: I've got proper ticklish tits!

Me: Oh yeah?

AY: Yeh. Most guys are there groping away and I'm like 'fuck off you're tickling me'

Me: I like the sound of that! I'd give your tits a tickle

AY: I bet you would.

Me: Ticklish feet?

AY: Yeah, they're ticklish too. But I've got big ugly man feet so nobody goes near them

Me: I bet they're not! I'm sure you have lovely feet

AY: I don't. They're size 9 (UK). What size are your feet?

Me: 9 as well

AY: Oh my god, see! Man feet! We could share shoes. That's not sexy.

Me: Big feet are good! More to kiss and tickle!

AY: If you say so. What do you like doing with feet?

Me: Well, kiss, worship, tickle, suck toes etc

AY: OMG that sounds like torture! What if I kicked you in the face??

Me: Well I'd have to pin you down first!

AY: I think you're underestimating how ticklish my feet are and how likely I am to kick!

Me: Well I'll TIE you to the bed so you can't!

AY: So you like tying helpless girls to the bed and tickling them till they scream, snort and piss themselves? That can't be sexy

Me: Sounds like a good night in to me! Do you actually object to it, or would you give it a go?

AY: Nah fuck it, I'd be up for it. If that's what you like. As long as you get me to climax first you can tickle me or whatever. I WILL scream though.

Me: Deal! I can do that!

AY: So you like feet and you like to tickle - that it?

Me: I like being tickled too...

AY: Tickled how? Like having your dick and balls tickled or like you wanted to tickle me?

Me: Like how I wanted to tickle you - I like being tied up and tickled all over

AY: Now THAT I can get in to!

Me: Yeah?

AY: Absolutely. Having some poor man tied up and begging. I'd make you my bitch. I've got a proper sadistic side.

Me: Oh stop you're turning me on!

AY: Fuck yeah, that I can do. I'd prefer that to being tickled. I can tickle the shit out of you.

Me: Absolutely, yes please!

AY: I've just been Googling how to give a foot job. You like them?

Me: Of course!

AY: Good, they look pretty easy. If you give me a good orgasm, I'll tie you up, tickle you till you cry, then jerk you off with my feet. How does that sound?

Me: Absolutely amazing!

---

We met two days later at a cafe for a coffee date. It lasted 30 minutes and she told me (bluntly), "I didn't feel any sparks when you walked in, or when we've been chatting". She went on to say I wasn't the guy for her and she figured it was best to just cut the date short rather than give me the impression she'd want to see me again.

It was a shame but I guess you can't win them all.

Shame it didn't play out but to answer your question - yes, I'd be interested to read more of these little interactions. I always find it cool to see or hear the responses of vanilla people to this fetish of ours

Wow, she sounds ideal to me! :woman:
What a shame she felt no chemistry with you. :(

Shame it didn't play out but to answer your question - yes, I'd be interested to read more of these little interactions. I always find it cool to see or hear the responses of vanilla people to this fetish of ours

If a few more respond with similar view I'll post more. Got quite a lot of tickle-texts. They're just not 'tickling stories'.

Wow, she sounds ideal to me! :woman:
What a shame she felt no chemistry with you. :(

I kind of liked her to be honest! She was very up-front about having no interest in me though!

Love it! Definitely keep it coming! That's a great exchange and interesting!

If a few more respond with similar view I'll post more. Got quite a lot of tickle-texts. They're just not 'tickling stories'.

Yes, post more texts! They are true conversations and of great interest. :D

Enjoyed reading this exchange, it's very representative of many 'tickling' encounters. Would love to see you post more of them.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back