• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Test 13- Katherines new toy F/M

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Katherine is a hot new addition to our site. The first thing we found out is that she has a tickle fetish of her own. The second thing we found out was that she can be very brutal when tickling. As part of the session we had her test out a new ticklee and you can see how that went. This guy is really ticklish and may become a regular addition here. Let me know what you think of our newest additions.
Clip goes live tomorrow night at 11 pm

This girl knows how to tickle, and she really seems to love it. She's a great find.

Gload you like the new ler, Katherine really gets into tickling, its one of her personal fetishes. I am curious about the new guy too though, is he a welcome break from my tired old fat ass? At any rate we are going to test him on the milking table soon and Katherine will be tickling me while another girl learns the ropes tomorrow. In the meantime, check out this clip tonight and look for some wicked tickling ruined orgasms soon.
TG

yes and yes

great ler and awesome to see such a ticklish lee

I am curious about the new guy too though, is he a welcome break from my tired old fat ass?

Absolutely! (stay behind the camera and film lots of great stuff like this)

She is a great too. cute and natural unlike many of the girls seen in other clips who cannot hide how bored they are

I think it's easy to tell when someone is really into tickling like Katherine is. Not only her Ler'ing skills, but the look on her face tells it all. She's a great addition! I would welcome the chance to be tortured by her.

Katherine is HOT and a great ler!

And yes, the guy is a good addition to the site as a lee. Even though I'm totally straight, for some reason, it's more of a turn on in a tickling clip if everyone is young and hot, including the male lee. I'm not sure why that is.

I gotta agree dude...as much as I love ur store, bring on the new lees! I never knew the lee mattered so much!

Wonderfully done, if ever the chance, I'd love to come and a be a "test" subject for y'all ;)

Glad you like the new Lee too. Right now we are not sure if he can do the true tickling handjob, so I am not completely retired yet but after a session with Catherine today, Dr Mo on Sunday and The 4 corners of hell with Addie the 23 I am ready for a break.
TG

The new lee is great and tickling only is just fine!

And I wish that were the case in the sales side of life. If tickles only sold half as well as ruined orgasms I could probably say yes and start using many ticklees I have passed on. But I'll make you guys a deal if this clip sells 25 copies by midnight Saturday the 9th I'll do a new lee in tickle only once a week.

TG

Gload you like the new ler, Katherine really gets into tickling, its one of her personal fetishes. I am curious about the new guy too though, is he a welcome break from my tired old fat ass? At any rate we are going to test him on the milking table soon and Katherine will be tickling me while another girl learns the ropes tomorrow. In the meantime, check out this clip tonight and look for some wicked tickling ruined orgasms soon.
TG

both are excellent additions to your crew.
thanks for providing such good quality f/m tickling.

steve

What exactly is it you look for in someone to do a "ruined orgasm" tickling video?

Didn't know there were criteria for that.

What exactly is it you look for in someone to do a "ruined orgasm" tickling video?

Didn't know there were criteria for that.
Well for starters, the ability to have an orgasm during a scene might be a good one. Remember just because you are ticklish it does not mean it turns you on. Then second would be the willingness to do it more than once. My hat is off to every ticklee that endures sessions like these regularly because they are not as easy as they look.

Ler is great. Variety of lees is good idea. This lee is great and has a great laugh, really really ticklish response,

Ler is great. Variety of lees is good idea. This lee is great and has a great laugh, really really ticklish response,

Wait til you see his post orgasm torture scene coming this week it was even crazier.

too funny.. so I am not the only one who thrashes around and breaks the bondages.
NICE

Taught me real quick to spend the extra money on leather lol.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back