• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy [AI assisted]

Great stuff! IMHO you shouldn't even need to mention "AI assisted", that's just the newest iteration of "Photoshopped" which is a more recent iteration of "Digital Art", and since nobody has an issue with the latter, everything is cool. ;) It's a great picture, and it conveys a story, that's all that matters. :)

Great stuff! IMHO you shouldn't even need to mention "AI assisted", that's just the newest iteration of "Photoshopped" which is a more recent iteration of "Digital Art", and since nobody has an issue with the latter, everything is cool. ;) It's a great picture, and it conveys a story, that's all that matters. :)

That's an interesting stance.
Basically, anything made with a recent program is more or less AI assisted.

Only "dinosaurs" who still draw in pen and pencil, or use VERY old art programs, are not making "new digital art", at this point.
I guess I found my own niche.

:D

That's an interesting stance.
Basically, anything made with a recent program is more or less AI assisted.

Only "dinosaurs" who still draw in pen and pencil, or use VERY old art programs, are not making "new digital art", at this point.
I guess I found my own niche.

:D

Well, call me cynical, but I came of age in a time when the stance was "computer art isn't real art" (the 90's), so it'sall sounding pretty familiar. Recently though, I attempted the whole Inktober challenge thing. It felt oddly liberating, so I'm thinking there's actually something to the idea of going back to the (traditional) roots. At least for a sense of artistic fulfillment that is, I suppose ;)

Well, call me cynical, but I came of age in a time when the stance was "computer art isn't real art" (the 90's), so it'sall sounding pretty familiar. Recently though, I attempted the whole Inktober challenge thing. It felt oddly liberating, so I'm thinking there's actually something to the idea of going back to the (traditional) roots. At least for a sense of artistic fulfillment that is, I suppose ;)

Oh, I've done several Inktobers, in the past.
I think there are traces of that on my Patreon and Deviantart.

As a further challenge, I don't plan the drawing.
I just draw on a whim, on paper tissues, and see what comes out.
Feels truly old school to me.

Fun fact: younger people usually tell me my art sucks, and point me to artists clearly drawing digitally - you can spot vectors VS the jagged pencil or pen lines.

I've spent way to much time trying to figure out how to immobilize the big ties with a piece of string, but I get "yellow dogged" no matter how hard I try.

Care to share this prompt? The box and brushes also looks &#55357;&#56399;

I've spent way to much time trying to figure out how to immobilize the big ties with a piece of string, but I get "yellow dogged" no matter how hard I try.

Care to share this prompt? The box and brushes also looks ��

From the looks of it, this piece of artwork was heavily worked on in Photoshop after it was generated, that's why it looks so consistent. Shock must have added a ton of stuff -maybe some 3D rendered mechanical elements- and blended it all seamlessly together. I think there's just no way to get something this consistent from a single prompt. But this illustrates how these AI generators make a fantastic tool in the hands of an already skilled art, it cuts out so much drudgework, especially if one wants to focus on the concept and storytelling element of the art, rather than the process itself. :)

Oh, I've done several Inktobers, in the past.
I think there are traces of that on my Patreon and Deviantart.

As a further challenge, I don't plan the drawing.
I just draw on a whim, on paper tissues, and see what comes out.
Feels truly old school to me.

Fun fact: younger people usually tell me my art sucks, and point me to artists clearly drawing digitally - you can spot vectors VS the jagged pencil or pen lines.

That's one thing I liked about my attempt at this years Inktober (me giving it tickling fetish twist also helped), with all the crap I've got going on in my life, time's at a premium, and just looking at one of the prompt words and then drawing the first thing that came to mind (within a fetish context -not that hard to do for me, LOL) was really nice somehow. I missed a couple of days, but overall was able to squeeze in a drawing a day. There are definitely advantages to drawing on paper, it's a very portable technology for one! ;) Even when painting digitally, I don't really bother with layers too much, and I don't use Ctrl-Z all that much either. Happy accidents. I probably would go back illustrating entirely on paper... if I had the space for it, and the time... :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back