• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Auction, part 1 - Beth’s lack of research (f/f, brief tickling)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
It had been a week since Beth was made redundant from her bartending job. She was becoming increasing worried about how she was going to pay her bills once the one off sum had ran out. Lying on her bed, she scrolled through the job pages online, applying for near enough every job within her area. The 26 year old finally stumbled across a short-term trial that intrigued her.

‘Payed Volunteers Needed.

We are looking for both male and female volunteers, aged between 18 and 45 to take part in an experiment, lasting 4 weeks. All accommodation and food will be provided. Suitable candidates will be of good health, no underlying heart conditions and must have sensitive skin. We will pay a sum of £3000 for successful completion of the 4-week course.

Please be aware that you will have no contact with the outside community during this trial as all results are strictly confidential’.

Beth re-read the post multiple times to try to grasp what the trial may involve but could not. Finally, after an hour of pondering, she clicked the link to submit her application. She filled out her details and went through a standard health questionnaire before moving onto the next page. She logged her height, weight, age and ethnicity before becoming confused about why the form asked for her shoe size. Shrugging her shoulders, she entered her shoe size of ‘9’ into the box. The form got even more confusing to her as it started to ask her ticklishness levels on each area of her body. Beth had not been tickled in years but she knew from her last pedicure that her feet were definitely still extremely ticklish. She categorised her feet, stomach and armpits as high on the scale with everything else as a medium rating. Presuming that it was some kind of skin care trial, she clicked ‘submit’ without thinking too much about it.

A few hours passed by before Beth’s phone began to ring with an unrecognised number showing up. Curiously, she answered it.

“Hello” Beth answered.

“Hello. Please may I speak with Beth” a friendly female voice responded.

“Speaking” Beth replied.

“Hi Beth, this is TTA Group, we recently received your application to take part in our 4 week trial” the woman said.

“Ah, yes, I remember” Beth replied, trying to play down the situation.

“Perfect” the woman responded. “We were very impressed with your application and would like to get you involved in the trial as soon as possible”.

Beth was slightly confused as the application only asked for her details.

“Umm, Ok” Beth answered. “Can I ask what the trial involves?”

“I’m afraid not, it is strictly confidential but it does not involve any drug trials, if that was what you were wondering” the woman answered back.

“I’m just a bit confused by the questions” Beth stuttered.

“Nothing to be worried about, they were all routine questions. Now, when are you available?” The woman pushed.

“Well, I recently lost my job so I am available whenever required” Beth said softly.

“I’m sorry to hear that” the woman answered. “How about tomorrow morning?”

“Umm, OK” Beth said nervously. “Do I need anything?”

“Just yourself” the woman replied. “I will book you in for 9am and send out all the details”.

“Perfect” Beth said “See you in the morning”.

Beth hung up the phone, confused by how pushy the woman was for an immediate start but thought nothing of it. Within seconds, she received an email with an address on it, not too far away from where she lived. The wasn’t much detail on the email, it just told her that it was a 4 week trial and that everything was going to be provided. Her medical was booked in for 09:00 the next day. Beth rang up her Mum and closest friends to let them know that she was going to be uncontactable during the 4 weeks before packing a small bag of essentials and spare clothes.

After her first good night’s sleep in a while, Beth’s alarm chimed, waking her up. Unsure about how formal it was going to be, she put on a shirt and trousers before tying her long, blonde hair up in a ponytail. Beth touched up some make-up before putting her bare feet in her smart, flat shoes. She put on her coat before grabbing her bag and car keys, leaving the house to take the short drive out to the industrial zone of the city. Following her sat-nav, she pulled up at a large glass building with a ‘TTA Group’ sign hanging above what looked like the reception. The car park was very busy but Beth managed to find a space not too far away from the entrance. She climbed out of her car before flinging her bag over her shoulder and walking to the entrance, pushing open the glass door.

“Good Morning” the receptionist smiled.

“Good Morning” Beth replied. “I am here for the study”.

“Beth, is it?” the receptionist asked.

“That’s me” Beth smiled back.

“Perfect. Would you mind filling out this disclaimer?” the receptionist asked, handing her a clipboard. “It’s nothing too detailed, just next of kin details and that”.

“Sure” Beth replied, grasping the clipboard and sitting down on the sofa to read the form.

Beth scanned through it and still couldn’t work out what kind of trial it was. She really regretted not doing any research on the company before attending, instead just focused on the £3000 she would get. There was nothing worth being worried about from the details on the form so she continued to fill out her details before signing and dating it, handing it back over to the receptionist.

“Thank you” she responded, taking the clipboard from Beth. “If you head down the corridor, room 3 should be ready for you. It’s the second door on the left”.

“Thank you” Beth smiled before picking her bag up and walking down the corridor before arriving at the specified door.

She took a deep breath before knocking nervously and entering. The room was bright white, with nothing in it apart from a stool on wheels and a white, leather bed. She noticed a small camera in the far corner of the room but before she could look around any further, the door opened and a petite woman walking in wearing a white lab coat.

“Take a seat on the bed please” the woman instructed, adjusting her glasses and looking at her clipboard. “Beth is it?”

“Yes” Beth replied, jumping up onto the bed, her feet hanging a foot from the floor.

“Would you mind taking your shirt off please?” the woman asked, sitting on the stool and taking her pen out of her top pocket.

Familiar with a doctors examination, Beth complied by unbuttoning her shirt and removing it. The woman checked Beth’s heart rate and blood pressure before recording it on her clipboard.

“Please lie back and relax” the woman said sternly.

Beth swung her legs up before lying back on the cold, leather bed.

“Can you stretch your arms above your head please?” the woman asked.

Beth complied with her request and stretched out as the woman stood up and hovered above Beth’s head. She turned took out a pointed stick from her pocket before running it slowly from Beth’s elbow down to her armpit. Beth shuddered from the ticklish sensation as it increased. The woman dragged the stick softly over her left underarm, causing Beth to let out a squeal and pull down her arms.

“S-Sorry, it tickles” Beth said with embarrassment.

“Don’t worry” the woman smiled, marking something down on her sheet.

She moved down to Beth’s waist before dragging the stick slowly down her left side. Beth flinched and giggled instantly, her skin covered in Goosebumps.

“W-what is this test for?” Beth mumbled out.

“Just checking that you filled out your application correctly” the woman smiled, heading down the bed to Beth’s feet.

Beth gulped as the woman slid off Beth’s left shoe, knowing what was going to happen.

“I-I-I might kick you if you run that over my feet” Beth said with embarrassment. “My feet are really ticklish”.

The woman smiled back at her before putting Beth’s shoe down next to her, along with her clipboard. She held Beth’s ankle down with one hand and ran the stick up from her heel to her toes with her other.

“EEEEKKKKKK HEHEHEHEHE” Beth squealed and giggled, her foot flinching and scrunching up.

“I think we are all done here” the woman said, picking up the clipboard and noting something down. She took out her phone.

“Can you bring down the clothes for number 42” she said.

“What clothes?” Beth said sitting up on the bed.

“We provide everything here, your belongings will be stored in your locker for when you leave” the woman smiled before exiting the room.

Just before Beth had second thoughts, the door opened and the receptionist walked in, holding a package.

“Can you put this on and I will take you to your room” she smiled, handing the package to Beth.

Beth slowly opened it to see a blue tracksuit, white vest top and pair of thick white socks. Beth looked in disgust at the tracksuit before slowly undressing and putting it on. Beth noticed that the trousers had poppers running up each leg from the ankle to waistband.

“Is this from the 90’s?” Beth joked.

“Please get you stuff and follow me” the woman said with no emotion, it was like she was in a trance or something.

Beth followed her nervously as they approached a set of lockers. The receptionist opened locker 42 before asking Beth to put her stuff into it. Beth obeyed before closing the locker and locking it, taking the key.

“Follow me” the woman said again.

Beth grew nervous of the woman’s robot like attitude as she followed her into a lift. She pressed ‘floor 4’ before the lift closed and ascended. The bell dinged before the doors opened. The woman walked straight out along a thin corridor with rooms on the right hand side. There were no odd numbered doors, just room 40 followed by 42. She opened the door and showed Beth the small room containing only a bed, almost as big as the room itself. The walls looked like tinted, blackened glass.

“Press this button if you need to use the toilet” the woman said pointing at a red button above the bed.

“Okay” Beth said confused as she climbed onto the bed.

Before she could ask any more questions, the woman shut the door behind her. Beth heard it lock, causing her to panic slightly. She scanned the room to see nothing but blackened glass. As she looked up she saw white circle discs in the ceiling but couldn’t work out what they could be. She sat on the bed not knowing what to do with herself.

After a few minutes the blackened glass turned transparent. Beth stared out at 30 or so identical rooms opposite her. There were 6 floors with each floor had 5 rooms on and3 circular platforms in the middle. That’s when it dawned on her that the odd numbered rooms were all opposite, most with a person in, staring back out at the platforms.

“ROOMS 23, 36 AND 51. YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED” an automated voice said as the platforms began rising to the designated rooms.

Beth watched out the window with confusion as the 2 selected rooms she could see opposite lit up red. The occupants, one male from room 23 and one female from room 51 looked full of panic, both shaking their heads. The platforms stopped parallel to their rooms with one other platform stopping below Beth’s floor and a few places to the left. She looked down at the platform as the room was pulled out from the wall and onto the platform. She could see through the glass ceiling onto the girl sat nervously on the bed. Beth watched as all three platforms lowered to the ground level before the lights turned bright white. She could see the two females and one male began to panic as the platforms disappeared in sequence through an opening. Quickly, Beth’s windows turned back to blackened glass and her light dimmed.

‘What the fuck was going on?” she thought to herself.

Beth tried the door but it was locked. She banged on it repeatedly but nothing.

“Can you stop that? I’m trying to sleep” a female voice came through the wall to her right, presumably from room 40.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?” Beth shouted.

“Let me guess, another stupid person who did not know what they were getting themselves into?” The woman mocked through the wall.

“What are you going on about? What happened to those people?” Beth cried out.

“First day, yeah?” The woman asked.

“Y-Yeah” Beth sobbed.

“Your time will come shortly then” the woman joked.

“But what is this place? What is happening?” Beth sobbed louder.

“HA, you really should of done your research sweetie” the woman joked. “Now, keep it down”.

Beth slammed her head into her pillow and sobbed nervously, not knowing what was going on. An hour or so later, she could feel the vibrations of the platforms. She looked up to see her windows had became translucent again. Wiping her tears away, she crawled over to peer out, seeing the 3 glass containers reappear. She glanced down at them to see all 3 occupants motionless on their beds. The vibrations became more intense as the platforms lifted the containers back to where they were selected from.

“Are they dead?” Beth asked, knocking on the wall.

“Don’t be stupid, just tired” the woman answered back. “This takes a lot out of you”.

Beth gulped nervously as the crackle of the speakers filled the large room.

“ROOMS 11, 31 AND 42, WELCOME. YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR YOUR FIRST TRIAL”

Beth started to panic as the lights in her room changed to red. She curled up in a ball as the vibrations started.

“Have fun Newbie” the woman next door mocked.

Beth curled up motionless on the bed as her room vibrated and moved on a conveyor to the platform before dropping down to the ground level. She slowly lifted her head to see into the rooms in front of her in the queue. The man from room 31 in front of her looked nervous while the woman in room 11 in front of him seemed unmoved by what was going on. Beth watched her tie her hair in a ponytail before lying down on her bed. Beth made eye contact with the man in the middle, his eyes wide with fear as the rooms moved forward on a conveyor, towards an opening. Just before reaching the light of the opening, Beth’s room filled with mist. She started to panic but quickly felt dizzy before passing out.

Beth slowly awoke, opening her eyes and adjusting to the bright light. She tried to move but couldn’t, her arms were pinned above her head by her wrists with her elbows strapped down. She nervously lifted her head and looked down her body, quickly realising that her tracksuit had been removed, leaving her in her underwear. She could see straps pinning her knees down and her ankles disappearing through 2 padded holes. She tried to move her feet but couldn’t, her toes were pinned back against the padded stocks. Scared, she scanned the room to see multiple black holes in the walls and ceiling, this was no longer her room.

“Welcome number 42, the bidding will start in 1 minute” a voice said through the speakers.

Beth was really starting to panic as a TV screen turned on in the corner of the room. Beth was shocked to see a live video feed of her pinned to the table. She looked up to see a small red light attached to a camera in the ceiling. She scanned the room again to see multiple red dot lights around the room providing 360 degree views for whoever was watching. She gulped before looking back to the TV screen now zooming in on different parts of her bound body, stopping at an image of her bound feet the other side of the stocks. Beth could see that each of her toes was tied back, stretching her arches out.

“BIDDING COMMENCING” the speaker called out.

Beth saw the screen change to a list of code names with ascending values of money starting at £50 slowly go up in volume.

‘These people are bidding on me’ Beth thought to herself as the values went up and up, quickly hitting £500. She quickly figured that the code names were actually user names as the same 2 names appeared over and over as the bidding increased in value.

“FAIR WARNING” the voice said. “SOLD TO JAMES342 for £1800”.

The fear quickly ramped up as Beth began breathing heavily. She saw a countdown timer set at 1 hour appear on the screen before whirring noises filled the room. Beth saw robotic arms appear from all the holes in the wall and ceiling, there must have been 30 of them around her, all with different attachments. Some were feathers, others had bristles ranging from long and soft to short and hard. Then it hit Beth.

“NO, PLEASE. DON’T TICKLE ME” she screamed out, “IM TOO TICKLISH”.

“NUMBER 42, JAMES342 IS NOW REMOTELY IN CONTROL OF THE ROBOTIC ARMS. YOUR TICKLING TIMER WILL START UPON FIRST CONTACT” the voice on the speaker said.

Beth closed her eyes and breathed heavily, finally realising that she had signed up for 4 weeks of people bidding online to tickle her. She felt small vibrations and slowly opened her eyes to see two arms either side of her holding feathers draw closer to her armpits.

“NO, PLEASE. IM BEGGING YOU” Beth pleaded to the camera above her before glancing either side at the feathers get closer and closer, stopping millimetres from her unprotected, sweating armpits. She glanced back at the screen to see the timer still at 60 minutes and a chat screen next to it with one comment from JAMES342.

‘YOU SEEM REALLY TICKLISH. THE NEXT HOUR WILL BE FUN’

She looked down her body to see more arms with feathers moving into place, positioning themselves at her waists, stomach, legs and feet.

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1” the speaker counted down. “TICKLING COMMENCE”.

Beth shut her eyes tightly and waited for first contact of the feathers

Last edited:
This could be an epic series. Solid start.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back