• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture in the news!

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Found this one by accident!

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\04\13\story_13-4-2006_pg7_53

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tickling – Delhi police’s new ‘torture’ technique

By Iftikhar Gilani

NEW DELHI: Police in New Delhi have revealed that they are increasingly adopting a novel way to extract confessions from criminals in their detention. In a bid to ward off complaints by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), other civil rights groups and the Union Home Ministry, which accuse them of routinely torturing criminals in their custody, Delhi Police have decided to tickle confessions out of defendants. “We have found tickling a useful way to extract confessions. We employ this technique on educated criminals who complain to human rights groups of police torture,” revealed a senior police official. He admitted that, in the past, police officials did indeed used to beat criminals. “Now we tickle them under their armpits until they get out of breath from laughing. The technique has proved quite efficient and many criminals have confessed.” According to Delhi Police, a white-collar criminal three weeks ago not only confessed to his crime after being tickled – he also revealed the whereabouts of his accomplices.

~ toyou

sounds like a plan to me..the old tickle interrogation scenario. i love it.

isabeau

I wonder if they video tape them, perhaps to show to criminals what they are in for if they don't confess :idunno:

If it's not a hoax then this is very interesting.

Ok, here is my plan.

I'm going to find out something i shouldnt know.

Then i will taunt the police by saying i know but i cant tell.

And then i will be tickle-tortured. sweet!

Except for charges after that... :idunno: hmmm

Hey, its a work in progress...

Amanda said:
Ok, here is my plan.

I'm going to find out something i shouldnt know.

Then i will taunt the police by saying i know but i cant tell.

And then i will be tickle-tortured. sweet!

Except for charges after that... :idunno: hmmm

Hey, its a work in progress...
I have the solution. Don't really uncover a secret, but claim you have. Then they'll torture into revealing the truth, and release you in disgust.

Amanda, ya don't have to go all the way to India for that...Iowa alot closer, and even kinda spelled similar. :couch:

Another terrific find, ToYou!!

Rxx

Sounds Good

Personally the best tickling clips have to have a cenerio, it just makes it more interesting, especialy interogation tickling, when the spy is cought and the interogator tickles information out of them, wow that's hot. I might move to New Deli and become law enforcment there so I can tickle criminal girls.

while it makes for a nice fantasy, it's still pretty sick when put into RL use. Granted it is better then beatings.

Lady Dedlock said:
I wonder if they video tape them, perhaps to show to criminals what they are in for if they don't confess :idunno:

What the Dickens are you on about ?

haha thats cool I guess.....I don't know something about it doesn't seem quite right though...I don't know why I'm sure a lot of you will be pissed for me saying that..but it seems sketchy to tickle confessions out of you.

Beth

Plus what if somebody really didn't do something...how would they know when to stop? Would they keep tickling them? I dunno...

If they did that in this country I'd be a recidivist !(only if it were female cops that did the interogation though)

This goes back to China. In one of the old dynasteis I reasd that the nobility were puished by tickling becasue it leves nomarkson teh body1 same for t4h IIndian tilceing on the criminals I also wonder how many fo teh cops there are really enjoyuing thieir tasks as ticklers? :)

:tickle:

Wild Tickler <<<<----

One of my greatest fantasies has been to be captured and tickle interogated for information I did not have.

The idea of literally having no way out is very exciting to me.

I know a lot of folks...

Cosmo_ac said:
while it makes for a nice fantasy, it's still pretty sick when put into RL use. Granted it is better then beatings.

...who would give you a serious argument about it being better than beatings!

BTW I noticed that; You....are....CANADIAN!

I guess that means I'll have to; Talk....real....SLOW!

Eh?

Heard any good Newfie jokes?

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

njjen3953 said:
One of my greatest fantasies has been to be captured and tickle interogated for information I did not have.

The idea of literally having no way out is very exciting to me.

ahh you and me also..my favorite scenario. btw, love the quote in your signature.

isabeau

This reminds me of a time I was watching I think Donohue, and there was this cop on there who walks around with a cop puppet, and was kinda like a creepy Mr Rogers type (I think he meant to improve community relations by showing a kinder gentler side of cops or something...I dunno it was too long ago). He's on this panel with other people who think he's just weird and creepy and then he says something about how instead of beating Rodney King, the cops could have sat on him and tickled him and King would have been laughing and wouldn't have gotten hurt. But then, he said, some people would have complained that the cops weren't respecting his dignity or something so you can't win.

I think by then everyone pretty much thought he was just weird and creepy and didn't pay too much attention to anything he said LOL

I can just hear those cops now, "Oh now, we have ways of loosening that toungue of yours! Muhahahahahahaha!" :D

Last edited:
:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

I love the idea, as long as its true. :D

There are several good thoughts here, Torture to the real world involves pain, they would think this a joke.

I have to admit, I don't share the enthusiasm, though of course I do see how it lends itself to some humor. Heavy tickling really is torture for non-ticklephiles, and a country that uses torture to extract confessions is a country that can use some enlightenment in the rights of accused persons. To get an idea of how non-ticklephiles experience tickling, it's well to remember that there are masochists who go for the hard-core stuff with whips and chains and fire, yet look with horror at the thought of being tickled. I don't mean they think it's beneath them, I mean they consider it worse torture than they could stand.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back