• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle torture...literally!

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
If you had a secret or new certain information, and someone tied you up and tickled you all over and in your worst spots, do you think you'd break? I know some people said they wouldn't since it's not a real form of "torture" to them but i'm almost certain over time I know i'd tell them everything. Especially if they targeted my belly/sides and feet. I'd be spitting out everything they wanted to hear lol. Would a real tickle torture session get you to talk?

If you had a secret or new certain information, and someone tied you up and tickled you all over and in your worst spots, do you think you'd break? I know some people said they wouldn't since it's not a real form of "torture" to them but i'm almost certain over time I know i'd tell them everything. Especially if they targeted my belly/sides and feet. I'd be spitting out everything they wanted to hear lol. Would a real tickle torture session get you to talk?

Well I am not ticklish so I can't speak for me, but I do not in the forum of torture, any kind, everyone breaks.....:scream:

I don't take your question lightly

TickleToy4You, for me your question requires more than a simple answer. Getting tied and tickled by a female playmate is one thing. The kind of scenario you describe sounds like genuine torture, prisoner-of-war stuff. I always hated it when other men tickled me, and I guess what you're describing would be m/m tickling at my expense. I can't say for sure if I would break but I do not look at it the way I would if you and I got together to tickle one another!

im less ticklish, almost not ticklish at all when im uncomfortable so I doubt I wouldnt react in that situation but if they managed to tap into my comfort zone, I would probably crack.

If I have a secret about a girl they can tickle me however long they want, I'm not spilling the beans ;)... though that doesn't mean they shouldn't try for as long as possible!

As far as a REAL tickle torture... after a while I can kinda get use to it so i don't think I'd crack...

I honestly can't say seeing as I've never been tickled for information haha.. I'm extremely ticklish though, so perhaps,

If you're talking about a scenario where there's actual danger, I don't think I'd be the least bit ticklish at all. If you're talking about a scenario in which I felt safe, I'm sure that the right buttons could be pressed that would make me eventually give up whatever the information was - even if I really didn't want to.

Since a "unreal" tickle torture session can make me say the safeword, I would think so. What would be the worst of the whole scenario though is not the tickling, but that someone would tickle me who I wouldn't want to tickle me! I would probably tell whatever they wanted to hear before they even touched me.

Given that I've been forced to use my safeword when I didn't want to, probably I would crack and reveal the information. :eek:

If you're talking about a scenario where there's actual danger, I don't think I'd be the least bit ticklish at all. If you're talking about a scenario in which I felt safe, I'm sure that the right buttons could be pressed that would make me eventually give up whatever the information was - even if I really didn't want to.

Ya know, you had a very good point, I never thought of that...:omnomnom:

Given that I've been forced to use my safeword when I didn't want to, probably I would crack and reveal the information. :eek:

I may be wrong, but it seems the me that the type of scenario TickleToy4You has in mind is significantly more serious than a consensual tickle torture session where a safeword can be used to make it stop. I mean, a safeword isn't exactly sensitive information. If you use it, the fun unfortunately has to stop, but otherwise it's not a big deal at all. But what if you had a secret you simply cannot afford to reveal and got tickle tortured by someone who wants it really badly, someone who's not just there to have tickling fun with you? It's not the same thing at all. Not that you wouldn't necessarily give up the secret anyway if it got too intense for you. But how much worse would it need to get for you to give up compared to a much milder scenario involving a safeword?

I'm pretty sure that fingernails up my sides and over my armpits would pry any information from me lol. I did see someone get tickled for information once, sort of. When I was 13..I think I was at summer camp and one of my friends Mike let us tie him to a basketball hoop pole. Hands around behind the pole and feet together to the pole. He was completely helpless. I did the tying and was a bit of an expert already. Of course I had to poke his sides to test his ticklishness. He was off-the-charts ticklish and my friend Brett thought that was hysterical and a perfect torture opportunity. 13 yr old boys love to torture each other. Brett launched a tickle assault that I think would be considered cruel and unusual in any country. Brett had him calling him "Sir", barking like a dog, clucking like a chicken, etc. He actually made him say "please tickle me" lol. I'll never forget that. I'm pretty sure if Mike had any information that Brett wanted he would have given it up in half a second. Thinking back it was very cruel and totally embarrassing for Mike as about 20 kids were watching. But much like them I couldn't take my eyes off of the action lol. I'm not sure if this post belongs in thie section but the beginning of this thread made me think if it.

I would have to say yes. If I was tickled by the right person in the right spots would probablly say anything. I have been tickled in the past by an ex girlfriend to agree to do something or admit defeat in an argument. My wife knows my spots and could probablly make me talk with tickle torture. I would probablly clam up and get less sensitive if it was a scary situation but never know.

It's hard to tell. In the Middle Ages, tickling was not only a kind of torture, but even a way of giving the death to guilty people. HUGE quantity of tickling can kill, and of course can be felt as real torture, that has no connection with tickle fetish pleasure.
Maybe only military special corps or REALLY determinate people can resist to torture...

I probably would give away something secret if I was tickled for long enough on my most ticklish spot. I would try to hold out though. :)

In the Middle Ages, tickling was not only a kind of torture, but even a way of giving the death to guilty people.

It was neither one. An interesting story, but there is most likely no truth to it.

dont think so

I am horribly ticklish on my feet and used the safeword when tormented by my lady. However it was a sexual thing so as its said its different from a real torture scenario.

I think of one person who might confess anything if tickled or even told she would be tickled tortured (or lickled in her feet). But this case is that of a woman who has ticklephobia so the problem is probably different.

Otherwise I dont think is possible to really make someone confess something serious (for example giving up financial information or something that might endanger a close relative)
Anyway the tormentor would find beeter ways to make you talk.

I think that in a real danger scenario sensitivity to tickling will decrease.
Diego

erm yeh probably because youd startd to run out of air wouldnt you? then it would be a natural reaction-the body starts sending out alarm signal when it isnt getting air so you either crack or pass out. i bet alot of people who say they wouldnt break would before they passed out.

As I'm not ticklish I can take what ever you got :) But like any person I would break under torture (real torture) after long enough.

I have never been tickled for information, but I am really ticklish so I don't know how long I would last. I do know that if the tickler was an attractive female I would try to last as long as I could. haha

I'd lead 'em on, pretend like I was going to break and tell them, and then change my mind at the last minute.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back