• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture (the studio)

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
Anybody else a fan of Tickle Torture and do you miss the studio's content? I sure do. Charlee Chase was such a great tickler, very teasing and sadistic. hehe They produced a good mixture of F/F and F/M with some M/F here and there! They were the first tickle studio that I started following religiously. Would like to know since this studio doesn't get mentioned as much as other studios.

It was one of the firsts for me. What I really liked was how they made sure to have something for everyone. Bellybutton tickling wasn't that big back then, but Tickle Torture still made sure to incorporate bellybutton tickling clips into their sessions.

I had a major crush on Kristin when I first found their site. She was a major cutie, she had a beautiful southern accent, and her bellybutton was beyond ticklish. I loved seeing it get tickled. I really wish she would've gotten the chance to tickle Charlees bellybutton at least once.

KristinStretched&Tickled(BellyButton).gif

POVFFBellyButtonTickle.gif

KristinStandingBellyButtonTickle.gif

KristinBellyButtonTorture.gif

KristinModelInterview.gif

Charlee is a great tickler! It's a shame they aren't active anymore.

It was one of the firsts for me. What I really liked was how they made sure to have something for everyone.

Exactly! I loved their variety and many different ways to tickle. hehe They also knew how to give good close ups of the victim's feet and bellybutton. ;)

Exactly! I loved their variety and many different ways to tickle. hehe They also knew how to give good close ups of the victim's feet and bellybutton. ;)

Indeed. I really hope Tickle Torture becomes active again, but it has been a while.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back