• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle tortured

IceBeam

I’m going to start by saying I was glad I got some responses requesting more experiences, being that I really wanted to write another one soon after I made my first post, but I’ve been in such an irregular work and class schedule, that is making me write this in pauses whenever I get the chance.

Anyways, I hope you like it.

This was the typical scenario in which a random victim got chosen to be tickle tortured. This happened about 6 months in my friend’s house after my experience with Emily. I had a group of friends that liked gathering every Friday in that friend’s house, whom I’ll call Alex, and usually spent all afternoon after work or school watching TV series/movies, playing either card games or videogames, or in its majority goofing around.

He had a huge room full of bean bags, foam flooring and comfy chairs that everyone loved to fight over, not to mention the huge TV screen in front of one of those super comfortable reclining sofas where you can pass out after you lay down on it for 10 minutes. In other words, the perfect place to Netflix & chill.

In this particular occasion, Alex had invited and was expecting a bunch of friends, some of who I knew as well and was good friends with, along with the people that usually hang around every Friday. So even like three days before we met at his place, it was shaping up to be a great afternoon.

Friday had finally rolled around and I was making my way to Alex’s house when I got a call from a female friend of mine called Elizabeth (Liz for short), and asked me if I could pick her up since the car she was using broke down and was in for repair. As I was making my way to her place I called Alex and asked who was already there, he then told me that Miguel, another friend of ours, was getting ready and he should be there any minute. I suggested to pick him up as he was on the way to Alex’s house, so at the end I did a little uber work. I got to Liz's house and she was already waiting for me on her porch and… even though I thought of liking someone else at that moment, man! I couldn’t deny Liz was quite the stunner for me. She looked gorgeous.
I mean, she wasn’t wearing anything fancy because of where we were hanging out, but she also was not the type of girl who is obsessed with using makeup to look “appealing” to others. That afternoon she was natural, loose and dark hair, and was wearing a cute loose tank top, black jeans and Vans. I don’t know, I guess my style for who knows how long. Anyways, we made random friendly conversation on the way to Miguel’s house, we picked him up and hurried back to Alex’s place.

We got there and there were at least ten people more already eating or ordering the usual junk food like pizza and that stuff. We all said hi to each other like the biggest reunion ever, as if we didn’t see each other more than once during the week. Everyone quickly made suggestions on what to do, some suggesting playing the typical “I challenge you to…"-cards, others requesting their favorite song to play along while they hang around watching the others play, and there was me, the usual spectator and guy who changed songs and waited for the opportunity to jump in and play my turn in the game.

We were having a blast but of course, after bunch of rounds of any card game you get enough and you want to do something else. We quickly changed stations and actually played a cool game of putting one of those Try Not To Laugh videos on YouTube on the huge screen, and whoever lost had to do something embarrassing in front of everyone. And to make it better, some of the guys were those who don’t mind doing something embarrassing everyday, so from the beginning of the video there were people laughing and losing already. We had the typical awkward dance or poses but no one really cared, although I was glad I composed my self and didn’t laugh.
The night advanced quickly until we hit a relaxed mood and everyone either sat down to have casual conversation, or took pictures to be later posted in the typical social media platform. Some people sat down on the side checking their phones; I saw a pair of love birds hugging and occasionally kissing; Alex, alongside Bryan and Dilan, browsed YouTube for their preferred songs; and in the middle as the main attraction if you could say, there was the rest of the group laying down and chatting.
I remember myself sitting just outside the group with my legs crossed and sending a text to another friend who couldn’t make it that night, when to my right I noticed Liz laying down on her stomach, almost as if sticking out of the circle, but seemed to be bored as she had her cheeks resting on her arms while casually listening to the conversation. My gaze quickly changed to her socked feet, as you can guess everyone had to remove their shoes before stepping on the foam tiles, so she was no exception. She had these super short ankle socks - the sort of which seem to come off from even a gentle pull - that looked to be really thin and tight to where each toe shaped the inside of the sock. Cute, I thought, but not without the desire to tickle her.
I played it cool, sent my text and pictures and quickly leaned forward and stretched my arm to reach her left foot as it was closer to me. I lightly pressed and scribbled on her sole for about a second when she flinched and closed her toes, letting out the cutest squeaky sound I’ve ever heard. “Don’t you dare!”, she told me with a nervous smile as she turned her head around to look at me. “Are you bored or why do you look so depressed?”, I asked her in between chuckles and then proceeded to laugh. Yes, the whole idea was to make her laugh and not me, but the sound she made honestly killed me.

Obviously everyone heard that and in a second they had their eyes on me and Liz, asking what in the world was the sound she made. “Here, Mr. Funny guy tickled my foot", she said while half-squinting at me, which I believe marked the beginning of the end for her. I told them how she looked so bored, she would’ve passed out any second if I hadn’t done that. Alex quickly jumped in and said: “Is that how it is, Liz? Are we not good enough for you? Are you bored?”, obviously joking and mocking her. Liz couldn’t even answer when the others joined in with the classic: “Ooooo! She says we’re not good enough”. Nancy, the girl sitting next to Liz, poked her ribs twice, making Liz jump while she slapped away Nancy’s tickling fingers. Liz tried rolling away and was about to get up when Nancy suggested we should tickle her.
Liz’s eyes went wide open and begged not to be tickled. She got up and made her way to the door, she wanted to be out, even if she left her shoes inside and walked barefoot. I remember Dilan yelling across the room “get her!” without even getting up himself. Alex actually made a run for it and grabbed Liz, hugging her and not letting her go. She pulled away and resisted but Alex is a big guy and Liz, although not calling her weak by any means, compared to him she had no chance. She was 5’4/5’5, petite body type but still sexy curves.

This was my chance and I was not about to lose an opportunity to tickle Liz, so I got up and told Alex I could help with this. “You get away!” Liz yelled and giggled nervously. She put up quite a fight but with the help of two others, we managed to lay her down on the floor with Nancy seated on her waist and Alex and me each holding one arm, stretching it all the way to her sides and pinning her down flat on her back. Even before we tickled her she was losing it already, still begging us to let her go. To turn things worse, she thought it was a good idea to say she was super ticklish and wouldn’t be able to take it, giving us more incentive to check for ourselves.

After all that I was surprised no one else jumped in at first to have some fun. Julianna, the girl that helped us pin her down, seated back down after holding her for a second and just watched with the others, laughing and of course recording the whole thing.

“Go for it!”, I told Nancy to give her the start. She teased Liz with an index finger on each side, poking and counting her ribs one by one. Liz squirmed from left to right while giggling but wouldn’t go anywhere, Nancy was a little bigger and heavier than Liz. I was so amused watching Nancy now squishing her sides and watching Liz laughing that I didn’t realize I was letting loose of my grip and she was able to suddenly pull away her arm super fast, grabbing on to Nancy’s hand to try to stop her fingers from poking her ribs. “What are you doing?!”, Alex desperately asked me as he chuckled. “Sorry!”, I responded and quickly tried to grab her arm to pull it above her head this time, but she was damn strong and wouldn’t let go of Nancy’s hand. Then Alex had the idea to poke Liz’s right armpit with one finger. She squealed and loosened the grip on her other hand just enough that made it easy for us to remove one finger at a time. I pulled and was impressed by how much strength this lady had, but as I pulled her arm and Alex and I stretched them above her head this time, I noticed her silky smooth armpits myself. I mean, they looked really, really soft and clean and were so exposed that I didn’t lose any time and asked Alex to be a big man and hold both of her arms as hard as he could.

“You got her now?”, Nancy asked as if saying we suck at holding her. Nancy was rubbing Liz’s belly as I sat down next to her. It felt so good knowing it was my time. Without a second thought I reached and started caressing and scribbling my fingers on her left armpit. To make it better, Nancy stopped and said: “Wait, let’s see how ticklish her underarms are", leaving me the only one tickling her. Liz was a giggling mess now and I could feel her left side and arm tense up to the tickling sensation in her armpit. I don’t know how to explain it, but the sensation in my fingers, along with her laughing, had me enjoying every bit of it. I stepped it up a bit and leaned a little on her side and reached for her right armpit and lightly tickled there too. Liz turned her head wildly from left to right and her cheeks were turning red. I’m not sure because of her laughter or because she was blushing from being in that situation.

I tickled her armpits for about a minute without mercy, then stopped to hear everyone’s suggestions on where to tickle her next, as well as them calling out Liz for acting bored. “I AM NOT ANY MOOROEEE! LET ME GOO" Liz pleaded, and I realized I also loved the fact she was not one of those persons that scream at the top of their lungs when tickled; she laughed and giggled but the loudest was just the occasional squeal every time we hit a weak spot.

I stopped and gave her a break. Julianna then got up and told Nancy to not move and to hold her really tight. We all turned to Julianna, even Nancy who was facing Liz, and watched her sitting and tangling Liz’s legs with hers, not letting Liz move her feet. I only heard “not my feet!” when I watched Julianna take both socks off and softly skittered her nails and fingers on Liz’s bare feet. Liz went crazy and was trying it’s hardest to break loose, or at least escape Julianna's tickling fingers, but was actually fighting back her laughter and only complained and flinched. I drooled to her adorable feet squirming and toes closing, not to mention the lovely black nail polish she was using.
Liz couldn’t resist anymore and from chuckles, she went to giggles and eventually laughter again. Twenty seconds or so after the tickling on her feet began, Nancy turned back around and pulled Liz’s tank top from underneath her and now skittered and softly traced lines on her bare belly. I was dying while watching her belly spasm uncontrollably and hearing Liz’s skipped and rapid breathing. She wanted to say stop but couldn’t quite form the word.

“Okay! All at once!” Nancy yelled and we followed. Julianna traced her nails on her soles, Nancy went on in circles around her sexy downward-shaped bellybutton, and me poking a few ribs before moving back to her smooth armpits. We tickled her with no mercy for another minute or two, but eventually stopped as we noticed she was sweating and was harder for her to laugh, unless we forced her to, but we didn’t want to push her that hard (yeah, even after all that). I could see hair sticking on her forehead and felt her armpits moist in sweat; she was clearly done and exhausted.

We finally stopped and let go of her. Nancy got off, Julianna untangled her feet from her legs and Alex got up, letting her arms go. The funny thing was that Liz just stayed there for a few seconds, defeated and spread just like we left her. She was panting like she had run a marathon and refused to answer the barrage of questions the others came up with, wanting to know if she was better or needed to be taught another lesson.
“See? It isn’t too hard to make you happy”, Alex told her on his way to the fridge. “Shut up! I hate you guys", she finally spoke with her eyes closed, but the smile on her face was more than evident. Obviously not what she wanted to happen to her, but she was not mad either. A big plus for everyone. “Come on, get up”, I said before giving one last gentle scratch in her armpit with my finger and getting up myself. She squished her arms shut right away and later got up too.

The night went on for a little while before people began leaving and calling it a night. I too wanted to leave but stayed around a little longer for Miguel and Liz who came with me in the first place. Miguel eventually told me he was falling asleep and we should head back, asking Liz if she was ready too.
We headed back and after I left Miguel at his house, I had the courage to ask Liz if she was mad we did that to her. She denied it and laughed, but still hated us. “We had to…”, I was saying before she interrupted and said: “my underarms and Julianna's nails on my feet tickled the worst”, which made me feel quite proud I did a good job haha.

We made it and wished a goodnight to each other before saying goodbye for the night.

I didn’t know whether to summarize the story or give it as much detail as I could. Hopefully I didn’t overextend unnecessarily.

Last edited:
Great story! I was glad the someone finally got her feet! Feet and armpits are my favorites!

Great story! :feets: I love the detailed description. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Great story! I was glad the someone finally got her feet! Feet and armpits are my favorites!

Thanks a lot!
I just wish I had a chance to tickle her feet too.
They are indeed such ticklish spots.

You should have hooked up with her long term. She sounds incredible.

You should have hooked up with her long term. She sounds incredible.

Incredible indeed, unfortunately she was dating someone then and has been since.
Plus me having a crush on someone else also, I guess I could say, prevented me to fall for her.

Hopefully your crush is ticklish too, and you get to find out.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back