• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Trainer f/f

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Sabrina has hired the BLONDE AMAZON to be her personal trainer. Now, that may have been a bad idea since Ms Blonde Amazon is HUGE and incredilbly strong and will go to any length to motivate those she trains, even if it means motivational tickle torture! She will impose her will, and there is nothing that the very petite Sabrina can do about it. To make matters worse, Sabrina has extremely ticklish feet, and insanely ticklish toes. Ms Amazon tickes her feet with her fingernails, then turns around and with her back to Sabrina so that she cant see what is coming next. Then she tickles Sabrina with the brush and finally goes to work on those ticklish toes.

You can find the full length video on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Great purchase Tommy. Sabrina is absolutely adorable. A nice healthy laugh, plump toes, tender footbottoms. And again you're doing a wonderful job finding ethnic beauties to participate in our fetish. White, Asian, its all so good. I know I sound repetitive but your still the best. More please. :p

Oh, there SO needs to be a revenge vid, where the trainer goes in the stocks! WOW!

~FTKL

Amazing!

Something about those tough ebony girls being reduced to uncontrollable laughter

Why do you need stocks? That girl could hold her legs still easily in an armlock.... Kind of defeats the purpose of having a female body builder, doesn't it? Are you planning another vid?

I did another video where the amazon is holding down Sabrina while tickling her body, but Sabrina is so ticklish, I doubt anyone could hold her still!

sabrina has a really nice rack on her!

ticklish?

not really sure from this clip...

but damn she's hot:eek:

That tommy is one lucky dude!:bowing: and I think I have spent enough money to buy his groceries for a month.:upsidedow

sabrina has a really nice rack on her!

ticklish?

not really sure from this clip...

but damn she's hot:eek:

That tommy is one lucky dude!:bowing: and I think I have spent enough money to buy his groceries for a month.:upsidedow

Oh yes, I am the luckiest guy I know, lol! Tickish, hell yes Sabrina is ticklish! Her sexy body is ticklish too, did another video of Blonde Amazon sitting on top of her tickling her body, now that was hot! Even better when her nips pop out! Dont worry, I wont edit that out!

It would be great if you made the video longer. It looks good, but the final video is only a couple minutes long. I understand that not everyone is up for doing an hour long epic, but I would like to start seeing some 10-15 minute videos instead of 2-3 minute ones. The only clip that should be that short is a preview clip.

I was going to say that you shouldn't make the video 100% foot tickling, but it looks like you already got that covered. Instead, I think it would have been cool if we got to see Blonde Amazon either forcibly strip Sabrina of her clothing down to her underwear (yes, yes I know, that would imply her starting out fully clothed but good things do come to those who wait), and/or dragging her into the restraints herself.

I also think it defeats the purpose of having a muscular amazon tickling a petite girl if you just stick the girl in stocks and tickle her feet. You could have done that yourself or you could have gotten one of your other models to do that. Perhaps you should have Amazon wrestle Sabrina to the ground and tickle her freestyle, or even a tickle wrestling match. I just think that an amazon should be rougher with a petite girl (not violent, of course, just rougher. Otherwise, why did you get a huge muscle woman to do the tickling?). The name of your company IS Tickle Abuse, after all.

I know I say this all the time, but the tickler should also go after all the ticklee's spots, including the neck, legs, knees, groin, thighs, and breasts. I understand some parts may be off limits, but even still, too many producers will have a naked girl tied up completely spreadeagle and only get the armpits, ribs, and feet. In my opinion, any bare skin should be considered OK to be tickled ("If it's bare, it's fair"). Sabrina is showing a LOT of skin. Amazon should be capitalizing on this.

Other that that, awesome job! You've established a great concept here. Now run with it.

Oh, and is there a preview clip for the Eliza video. She looks hot!

a request

please do a f/f or f/m video where the amazon pins down her victim instead of using bondage!!!! Sometime that can be even more torturous when the victim is trying to get free but can't!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back