• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Virgin in the Purest Sense...>__<

Welcome, Amanda, and congratulations for going ahead and posting. Like others have said, there's plenty of same-sex tickling media and conversation here. Enjoy yourself and don't feel like people are scrutinizing you.

Welcome, Amanda, and congratulations for going ahead and posting. Like others have said, there's plenty of same-sex tickling media and conversation here. Enjoy yourself and don't feel like people are scrutinizing you.

Aw, thanks a lot. :pounce: In a way, my little self-discovery this year regarding my sexual orientation is both a blessing and a curse, but I'm lovin' it mostly. :yayzorz: And yeah, there seems to be plenty of f/f content, but not as much m/m. =O I think the m/m guys are in this little underground section of the tickling community or something. lol

Glad to "meet" ya Amanda and welcome! You'll find a lot of great people on here!

See I was the same, I was interested in tickling at a young age. I'd have tickle fights with my brother and with the neighbor boys (and girls). I loved it and didn't know it was fetish until I was 18. (Oh the joys of the internet!) I've tickled my friends and thank goodness they don't know how much I enjoy it. LOL!

It's definitely a turn on and my husband knows that 15 minutes of tickling is better than any foreplay out there to get my motor running. But I also find it a stress reliever and want to find people to group up just for gigles, nothing sexual, just fun.

~*FleurDeLis*~

Glad to "meet" ya Amanda and welcome! You'll find a lot of great people on here!

I luff you, Angel. 8D

See I was the same, I was interested in tickling at a young age. I'd have tickle fights with my brother and with the neighbor boys (and girls). I loved it and didn't know it was fetish until I was 18. (Oh the joys of the internet!) I've tickled my friends and thank goodness they don't know how much I enjoy it. LOL!

It's definitely a turn on and my husband knows that 15 minutes of tickling is better than any foreplay out there to get my motor running. But I also find it a stress reliever and want to find people to group up just for gigles, nothing sexual, just fun.

~*FleurDeLis*~

Haha, awesome! Well, I'm glad that you were able to find out what it was cuz if you didn't you would just go on with your life thinking you're a freak or something. XD I've had so little actual experience with tickling it's pathetic. lol Ah, well...I'm a camel, so I can be patient. :D

I'm so glad you're becoming more active in the forum, Jamie! :pounce: You seem like a pretty interesting person and if you post more, we'll get to learn more about your epicness. :happyhop:

Hey there Lezzie Bear! I think everyone who's had a fetish for tickling has been a little bit confused about it at least at one point in their lives so your not alone. With the exception of the gay part that pretty much is my story lol. Hugs and hope you have your fun here!

Great profile.. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is what it's all about. Be strong like a bear. Be bold as a lion. Be the you that you can be proud of. Great to know you.

I'm a bit late to the game here, but I liked reading your intro! Hope we can be friends!

Hey there Lezzie Bear! I think everyone who's had a fetish for tickling has been a little bit confused about it at least at one point in their lives so your not alone. With the exception of the gay part that pretty much is my story lol. Hugs and hope you have your fun here!

Hello, my Ashun nerdy boy! :hello: Your story is similar to mine, huh? Well that's good to know. :) And yes, it does help to know you're not alone. If I didn't know of this forum, I'd suffer in silence. lol XD :twohugs:

Great profile.. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is what it's all about. Be strong like a bear. Be bold as a lion. Be the you that you can be proud of. Great to know you.

Awww, thank you!! :veryhappy: :bubbleheart:

I'm a bit late to the game here, but I liked reading your intro! Hope we can be friends!

Thanks a lot, Tidas. Nice sig pic, btw. It makes me LOL. :D

Great having you as a friend, Amanda! :twohugs: You're a sweetheart... love the intro! :D

cool bio, amanda. congratulations on finding yourself and being comfortable enough to tell us here. i'm sure you won't find a single person here that will not accept you for who you are and for staying true to yourself. that's very respectable. and always keep this in mind: harm none and do as you will, my friend. good metting you!

Hello, all. I just joined this place in March, but it took me a while to pluck up the courage to write an introduction post, so here I go.

Well…where should I start? First of all, my name (if you haven’t guessed already) is Amanda, I just turned 18 years old this year, and…I am probably the only one on the TMF who has NEVER been tickled in their whole life. As in, not even by a friend or a family member. I know, I know...it's a bit of a paradox to have someone here with a tickle fetish who's never even been tickled once. It's weird because for me when I watch someone get tickled, I can imagine the sensations they must be feeling, but at the same time it's hazy because I lack any sort of experience. xD

Anyway, to start off, ever since I was around 8 years old I’ve always had a strange obsession with tickling. Whenever I saw two people tickle each other, I would just stop and stare at them in fascination. And when I did, I would have conflicting thoughts in my head, like I wanted to join in while at the same time being mortally terrified of being tickled. And if I was reading a book or watching something on TV that had content related to tickling, I would either watch or read that part over and over. I’ve always wondered what was wrong with me…my whole life I thought I was some kind of freak for being so obsessed with it. I didn’t even know what the word ‘fetish’ meant until I started my Internet research on tickling when I was around 11 years old. I think I found the TMF when I was 13 or 14, so I’ve been lurking on the forum for about 4 or 5 years.

And then, there’s something else that’s been complicating things regarding my sexuality. I really hope my story doesn’t turn off some people here, but I’m just gonna say it anyway…See, all my short life, I’ve been dreaming about an older (or a taller) female tickling me and throughout my adolescent years, I’ve always thought that that fantasy was just a playful, sisterly thing and that it didn’t say anything about my sexual orientation. But just this year, I’ve discovered the fact that I am indeed a gay girl. A lezzo, lesbo...whatever you wanna call it. At first, I thought I was some kind of demon or monster for having these desires that I’ve always been taught were unnatural or perverted. It was like I was falling into a dark pit of both confusion and understanding. I kept thinking to myself that if I was a lesbian, my whole world would end and that it'd be even harder for me to find love or even just friends. It took quite a few months for me to sort out my feelings and embrace who I am…and oddly enough, this all happened the year that I would turn 18 and finally able to join the TMF. So this year was also another big change for me in that I was able to fully accept my obsession with tickling as a fetish and not be afraid to call it that without being disgusted at myself.

So yeah, I appear to be a member of a minority group in a somewhat rare fetish, but I’m okay with that because it makes me unique and it’s a large part of my identity.

Another reason why I was hesitant to post was because I was a bit terrified at the idea of coming out of the closet on a forum…strangers or not, this lesbian label is still really new to me and at this point in my life I’m still quite a bit insecure about my sexuality even though I’ve gotten past the acceptance stage. I’m only out to my mom and my brother, if that tells you much. So I really hope that the good people of the TMF won’t hesitate to befriend me or talk to me. I know this is a hetero-dominated fetish, so I’m perfectly happy to be the pink unicorn in a field of blue unicorns. =^_^=

Hope to see everyone around the boards. I’ll be mostly spamming the SSF, as my dear friend Carsomyr can vouch for. :typerhappy:

God bless
-AmandaBear

:omg: MY LONG LOST TWIN!

All of this .... is .... me ..... COMPLETELY. :faint: No lie.

(Have you ever had fantasies of Nancy McKeon tickling you? :eek: She looks like one of the best ticklers ever. She has some very nimble fingers!)

Regardless, I consider you a friend of mine. :) We're both lesbians, obsessed with tickling, (had conflicting inner feelings about it), and are tickle virgins! :happyhop: AND we both think it would be hot for an older woman to tickle us! I felt that way as a kid and I still do. Not elderly, but far older, and (for me) - fluttery, scuttling fingers. Mad awesome! :drool:

.......This is incredible. ABSOLUTE highlight of my day! :shock:

:hello: Amanda!
Sorry I'm just now posting. Just joined the TMF this last week and trying to catch up a little in each area.

That's was a wonderful read on your profile. I'm glad you decided to share your story here. It took a lot of guts to come out in either respect. You aren't as alone as you think. :happyhop: I wouldn't worry about being a tickle virgin. I'm probably as close to being a tickle virgin as you can get without being one and it has taken me an extra 20 years beyond you to figure it out. What can I say I'm a bit slow sometimes. :eek:

Anyhoo....I enjoyed your profile and look forward to seeing your posts in the future. :jumpupanddown:

I just realized that even more people have actually replied to my intro thread, so I may as well answer them now...better late than never and all that jazz! :bounce:

Great having you as a friend, Amanda! :twohugs: You're a sweetheart... love the intro! :D

:D Nice to know some more about you, hon. Very good profile. :D

I love you guys! :pounce:

cool bio, amanda. congratulations on finding yourself and being comfortable enough to tell us here. i'm sure you won't find a single person here that will not accept you for who you are and for staying true to yourself. that's very respectable. and always keep this in mind: harm none and do as you will, my friend. good metting you!

D'aww, thanks a lot, Falcon. :twohugs:
Haha, and yes, you are very right. So far, I've experienced nothing but the warmest welcomes from the folks of the forum. :D

:omg: MY LONG LOST TWIN!

All of this .... is .... me ..... COMPLETELY. :faint: No lie.

(Have you ever had fantasies of Nancy McKeon tickling you? :eek: She looks like one of the best ticklers ever. She has some very nimble fingers!)

Regardless, I consider you a friend of mine. :) We're both lesbians, obsessed with tickling, (had conflicting inner feelings about it), and are tickle virgins! :happyhop: AND we both think it would be hot for an older woman to tickle us! I felt that way as a kid and I still do. Not elderly, but far older, and (for me) - fluttery, scuttling fingers. Mad awesome! :drool:

.......This is incredible. ABSOLUTE highlight of my day! :shock:

Hey, T. Didn't realize you had replied to my thread. :eek: Glad to see you had a good reaction to it. :D Nancy McKeon? Hmm...can't say that I've had. But she is pretty hot, yes...I've always leaned more toward brunettes than blondes, anyway. xD But I'm more into the Lucy Lawless or Cathy deBuono types. ;)

:hello: Amanda!
Sorry I'm just now posting. Just joined the TMF this last week and trying to catch up a little in each area.

That's was a wonderful read on your profile. I'm glad you decided to share your story here. It took a lot of guts to come out in either respect. You aren't as alone as you think. :happyhop: I wouldn't worry about being a tickle virgin. I'm probably as close to being a tickle virgin as you can get without being one and it has taken me an extra 20 years beyond you to figure it out. What can I say I'm a bit slow sometimes. :eek:

Anyhoo....I enjoyed your profile and look forward to seeing your posts in the future. :jumpupanddown:

Hey, Boo! :D
Haha, well yes, it was a bit nerve-wrecking coming up with the words to get it all out. ^^;; But it's been about a year now and I'm much more comfortable with myself. :) You're a fellow virgin? OMG Twin! :happyhop: LOL But now that I think about it, it's not like I've never been tickled my whole life, but the tickling I have experienced is just very short...like one half to two seconds. So I haven't really been tickled long enough to actually state if I am ticklish or not. :( But I try to have hope. It's all a matter of time, I guess. ^^;;

And yes, I look forward to seeing you around the forum as well! :bubbleheart:

Wonderful, you're happier now I hope! Welcome to the forum, OFFICIALLY!!!

*Dances around a sombrero*

Bumped into your thread this morning.

Have you had a tickling experience yet? :idunno:

I notice that you are busy in the Silly Forum.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back