• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle-Wifesharing

Jmw

I was just curious as to what people prefer in the Tickle-Wifesharing(as I'll call it) spectrum? Do you like tickle-cuckoldry, where there's some humiliation involved? Or do you prefer more of a tickle-hotwife relationship?

I was just curious as to what people prefer in the Tickle-Wifesharing(as I'll call it) spectrum? Do you like tickle-cuckoldry, where there's some humiliation involved? Or do you prefer more of a tickle-hotwife relationship?
I go with the humiliation. I like the word, tickle-wifesharing:)

I go with the humiliation. I like the word, tickle-wifesharing:)
Even though I don't have a wife of my own(Just love the kink from reading about it), I would say I lean more toward tickle-hotwifing. I love the thought of someone's wife being sexy and ticklish that others desire to tickle her while the husband enjoys his wife's happiness. Tickle-cucking is exciting too, the thought of more skilled hands reducing their wife to hysterical laughter is amazing.

I love any and all of that. The tickling hot wife scenario is a big fantasy of mine. I love envisioning walking home on a guy already having my wife tied, tickled and getting her to beg him for sex. Major turn on in my book. I love the humiliation aspect and think it would be great to watch.

Yes, especially about her being more ticklish when a stranger tickles her. I have seen it a few times a long time ago and she was definitely more ticklish than when I tickle her. Maybe they've been better ticklers, or it's the excitement and uncertainty of a stranger.

I enjoy the idea of a skilled tickler or ticklers overpowering my wife and making her howl with laughter ( as in the many stories I have written) and if they are younger handsome dudes that adds a sexual element ( like her teasing them and then they get hard from tickling her, leading to sexual tension) then that’s even hotter. Not really in to the humiliation part of it.

Very big fantasy of mine, seeing my wife tied up spread eagle stripped to her pantyhose being tickled to sexual submission by one or two men and some fantasies. I am tied up, stripped naked and forced to watch. I love to chat with like-minded people very big turn on

Very big fantasy of mine, seeing my wife tied up spread eagle stripped to her pantyhose being tickled to sexual submission by one or two men and some fantasies. I am tied up, stripped naked and forced to watch. I love to chat with like-minded people very big turn on
I love the way you describe her being tickled into sexual submission. I would to love to chat too.

It seems to be a strong fantasy/desire for those who have it. And the lucky few who may experience such a ticklish situation.

The closest I came was a guy tickling my first wife. Unfortunately, she wasn't my wife or even my girlfriend then.

We were in college and a group of us lived together. One warm spring night we were out on the front lawn of the house we rented together. There were nine of us. For some reason another guy and I grabbed my wife-to-be and had her swung between us. He held her ankles. I held her wrists. She was easy to lift. She was just barely 5' and maybe around 100 pounds.

She was begging for us to let her go. We started saying things we might do to her like throw her in a big trash bin. Our friends watched and laughed. For no reason I said to the other guy that he was holding the most ticklish part of her body - her feet. I had no idea if she was ticklish. I just said it as part of our teasing her.

Well, the other guy looked back at me with this evil grin and said, "RRRReally????" and winked at me.

He proceeded to remove her tennis shoes and started pulling off her socks. She really started to beg. She started wiggling as best she could in our captive hands trying to escape. We held her fast.

He got her socks off, grabbed her ankles in the crook of his arm and wiggled his fingers over her bare soles. She had extremely high arches. I thought her bare feet were exquisite. I looked in her face which was just below me. I saw true panic in her eyes as she made a desperate plea for us to release her.

Little did I know but her bare feet were insanely ticklish. The guy ran a finger from heel to toes on one foot. She jerked so hard I nearly lost my grip on her wrists. The guy proceeded to tickle her helpless bare feet with no mercy. She laughed, she giggled, she shrieked, she lost her mind. I watch her cute face squeeze tight and then go wide as she screamed, trying to beg between her peels of laughter.

It was after that we started to go together and eventually marry. Closest I've come to the tickle-wifesharing.

Maneo

Love a cuckold hogtied and gagged naked watching helplessly as wife gets her feet tickled!
Then it's your turn!

I've done some cuckolding scenes with couples where the guy wanted to see his wife or girlfriend tickled, and I've seen my wife Laura tied and tickled by guys just playing around at tickle shoots, but for me the only time it became a turn-on was seeing her tied and tickled by other women.

I think it's because among most groups of women, Laura tends to drift to the top of the social pecking order. She manages this not by being dismissive or cruel; she's just smart, kind, genuine, and very comfortable in her skin. She would shrug off the observation, but it's pretty clear to an outside observer.

There were a handful of times during LOL tickle shoots when someone (maybe me) would make a comment or suggestion and Laura would good-naturedly submit to being restrained. Some kind of chemistry would kick in as the ladies helped me tie her down...kind of a "student tickles teacher" or "employee tickles boss" vibe. On one memorable occasion, just before the tickling started, Dianna said, "I can't believe we get to do this to you!"

And being tickled completely breaks her...laughing, begging, the whole bit. Flip to full submissive.

So I guess the question that occurred to me as I read this thread is...does this count as "tickle-wifesharing"?

Inquiring minds... ;)

I've done some cuckolding scenes with couples where the guy wanted to see his wife or girlfriend tickled, and I've seen my wife Laura tied and tickled by guys just playing around at tickle shoots, but for me the only time it became a turn-on was seeing her tied and tickled by other women.

I think it's because among most groups of women, Laura tends to drift to the top of the social pecking order. She manages this not by being dismissive or cruel; she's just smart, kind, genuine, and very comfortable in her skin. She would shrug off the observation, but it's pretty clear to an outside observer.

There were a handful of times during LOL tickle shoots when someone (maybe me) would make a comment or suggestion and Laura would good-naturedly submit to being restrained. Some kind of chemistry would kick in as the ladies helped me tie her down...kind of a "student tickles teacher" or "employee tickles boss" vibe. On one memorable occasion, just before the tickling started, Dianna said, "I can't believe we get to do this to you!"

And being tickled completely breaks her...laughing, begging, the whole bit. Flip to full submissive.

So I guess the question that occurred to me as I read this thread is...does this count as "tickle-wifesharing"?

Inquiring minds... ;)
Yeah, I would say it still counts as tickle-wifesharing. I'm glad you and your wife had fun doing it too!

Like many others in this thread it’s my top fantasy to watch a skilled tickler torment my wife’s big sensitive soles. Always up for chatting with guys about this.

The fantasy seems to be growing in popularity on here but maybe starting to get a bit of a bad rap, particularly in the chat room? Maybe I’m picking that up wrong!

Love this thread!

Thanks for starting, @Jmw

Definitely a big fantasy of mine, and glad to see it resonating with so many others out there!

My fantasy definitely resides in the wife thoroughly enjoying being tickled by her tickle captors while her husband has to watch and/or just listen (blindfolded or in another room).

I have a few free, and a few paid short stories I’ve written about this topic that speak to my fantasies.

Here’s a few links to the free ones:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...antasy-m-f-foot-tickling-explicit-consensual/

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...ding-house-help-a-mm-f-foot-tickling-fantasy/

Enjoy!
TLM

I shared the below scenario on another thread in this forum back in April last year. Will try and find the link and post it later.

Here’s the basic gist of a burglar cuckolding fantasy of mine:

A husband and wife are captured in their own home by a male burglar.

The burglar ties the husband to a chair and asks the wife to remove all of her clothing before tying her arms and legs to the bed.

He proceeds to run feathers lightly all over her gorgeous body making her laugh and also getting her quite visibly wet with how he lightly runs the feather between her legs and around her labial folds and vagina.

He edges her ticklishly for hours.

Finally, as she’s begging for release, he lickles her toes for a few minutes and then moves his tongue to between her thighs and into her sex.

He teases her with his tongue inside and around her womanhood for hours again.

When the woman and the husband can’t take any more, the burglar’s tongue plunges into the woman’s wet pool of pleasure and gives her the orgasm of her life.

He leaves the woman spent on the bed, still tied up.

He calls the police and gives them a tip that they need to go untie two people in their bedroom.

The husband and wife, while a bit traumatized by the situation, decide to play burglary themed role play sex games with their male and female friends from thenceforth.

They all live happily ever after asking to have their deepest, darkest tickling fantasies realized.

Oh, a foot and tickle fetishist and tickle cuckhold enthusiast can dream, can he not?! ;-)

Have a great Thursday all!

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

My wife is deathly ticklish. I’d say 15/10 haha. That being said, she never lets me tickle her too much. Never tied up. She lets me indulge in my foot fetish whenever I want really. But the tickling is a strict no go. So part of my fantasy would be her having a tickle master who gets to do things to her poor feet that I’m not allowed to do. Tie them up. Torment them. Tickle them. Make her squeal. So I guess I’d fall under the tickle-wife sharing category. I am her husband and her man. But she’d have a tickle master who visits us on date nights and completely owns her feet while i would watch.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back