• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle/Worship a call girl?

ticklemaster500

TMF Poster
Hey ppl...I was wondering if I got a Call Girl.. would she allow me to foot worship her? Like before the sex? Thanks

You're paying her good money, right? I mean, it's not like you tried to talk her into accepting ride tokens from the County Fair?

LOL. I think it depends. I was once staying in a hotel and ran into a call girl in the public areas. I guess she thought I seemed cool, or maybe just desperate, because she told me about her services and asked me to call her if I was interested. So I texted her and bantered a bit, and then asked if instead of sex we could do fetish play. She said we could. When I suggested tickling, she was just like, "Um, whatever baby, let's just have some fun." I declined after it became apparent that she wasn't into the tickling idea at all and really just wanted me to pay for sex (which I won't do for all sorts of reasons).

Incidentally, paying for sex is illegal in most of the country, but what about paying for tickling? I mean, wouldn't this be more like a dungeon or dominatrix-style situation?

I'm just curious, for those who frequent hookers, what do they charge you?
How much would you pay for tickling? How many of you get it for free? I assume most of the people on here are hooking up with partners, am I wrong?

Just for my own amusement as I have some time to wonder about these things...

~S

in the interest of making as much money as possible, a call girl will agree to do most things AND even pretend she like it/you

Why not go to strip clubs to get your foot tickling ya-yas out. Just go in the afternoons when it they are not busy. They will approach me for a dance and I tell them that I am into feet and 9 out of 10 of them will put their bare feet in right in my lap. I give them $10 for 5-10 minutes of foot tickling. They are used to much stranger requests and they are happy to make the easy money when things are slow at the clubs. Many of them are well acquainted with foot fetishists, because many of them hook on the side and do things like footjobs. Most of them find foot fetishists interesting and like to talk about it. Where else can you spend around $50 to tickle the feet of 3-4 attractive women and you get to select who you want to tickle.

If you pay someone enough money, they'll do anything! lol Some of them would probably be happy to get their feet worshipped.

If you really plan on doing this, I'd ask whoever you're making arrangements with ahead of time, if they can find one who is ok w that.

Some people have ugly feet they would be too embarrassed for someone to touch.

I find it simply amazing that we can talk about prostitution and the degrading the human body so easily as if it were nothing. Instead of looking to satisfy your lust, why not learn a bit of self control before you do something that you are ashamed of?

Scholar6

"I find it simply amazing that we can talk about prostitution and the degrading the human body so easily as if it were nothing. Instead of looking to satisfy your lust, why not learn a bit of self control before you do something that you are ashamed of?"

Are you for real??? From what I've observed, prostitutes don't usually have much in the way of self respect toward their bodies to begin with, or they wouldn't be selling it to anyone in the first place! Personally, I've never partaken in ones service, but if I were approaching someone I had interest in, I would certainly give them the respect that they deserve, simply because they respect themselves. As far as doing something that I would be ashamed of, that would being getting those two things mixed up.

Wouldn't this in some jurisdictions get you on the RSO list? :zomgrabbit:

I find it simply amazing that we can talk about prostitution and the degrading the human body so easily as if it were nothing. Instead of looking to satisfy your lust, why not learn a bit of self control before you do something that you are ashamed of?

1) Performing acts with the human body that result in sensory pleasure does not constitute "degradation" of the human body. By that logic, any time that I ate a slice of pizza I would be degrading my body. After all, that pizza pleases my taste buds (sensory pleasure) just as sex pleases other nerves on my body.

2) Shame is entirely cultural. There is no shame in nature. Shame is something that is used to exert psychological control over people.

3) The idea that lust is something bad is, again, cultural. Lust is simply the natural desire to please the senses. Again, if sexual lust is wrong, then so is my desire to eat foods that taste "good."

Scholar6, who are you to tell him how to control his lust? How about I tell you not to ever sign on to tmf again?

why not learn this is a fetish forum and go elsewhere with your G rated ideas and 1 useless post in 2 yrs :manicd:

Apparently the 'no touch' rule doesn't apply to the girls' feet. I have tickled the feet of countlessgirls at strip clubs. I don't care if I am filmed tickling a girl's feet. So what?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back