• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Zone 3 - A tickle partner for her. F/F

Volsung

Verified
Part two of the series: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?345546-The-Tickle-Zone-pt-2-quot-The-Project-quot-MM-F

------

We see a room. In fact, a room which is quite ordinary in nature. The reality that there is a bed, and a dresser, and a lamp all within does not add nor detract from the scene at all. Our view of this scene comes from a corner of the ceiling, looking down towards the center of one of the floorboards of that room. Here we see a young woman in her early 30’s and her friend who is about the same age and build. They are both sitting on the floor, facing each other. They are both barefoot in stocks which are actually built more for convenience, rather than for actual restriction as they could get out of them very easily if they had wanted to. They both have a large feather in hand.

Suddenly our perspective shifts to eye level with a man who has just come into our field of view. He is looking directly at us. He is wearing a smart business suit. His arms are folded and in his right hand are the remnants of a smoldering, half smoked cigarette. He addresses us in a rather, ’matter of fact’ sort of way.

“What we have here is a young woman who goes by the name of Kate. She and her friend Alice are caught in what we could say, is a typical routine for them. And in fact, this routine has developed into a ritual. A ritual with a chance to escape be it so rather briefly, from their own tedious lives.” The speaker shifts his weight from one foot to the other and flicks off a few ashes from his cigarette. “What they don’t know, is that one of them is about to embark on an extended journey, a little journey we like to call: The Tickle Zone…”

Just as he is reaching up to take another drag on his addiction, our view pans away from him and points back to the two ladies in the stocks. They are both giggling as they tease each other with their waving feathers.

“Oh come on Alice, you can’t possibly be THAT ticklish!” She leans forward, as far as she can, and places the feathery tip of the plume against Alice’s pristine soles.

“HAHA! You know I am… HAHA… cut that out! HEHE…” Kate giggles and fights back with a wave of her feather, across the entire length of her opponent’s flexing arch… “You’re just as HAHA… ticklish as I am!” Feathers grope and explore around the wiggling toes, up and down the arched soles as the laughter becomes more and more prominent.

The two fight back and forth, rather reminiscent of the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots game of the 70s. They banter and tickle attack, back and forth until they are both laughing hysterically, in part because of the absurdity of their seemingly unwinnable situations they find themselves in. It seems like for the first time, it’s a stand off. This goes on for a few more ‘rounds’ until they are both nearly exhausted from the continual laughter. Kate was the first to recover, thus giving her command of the conversation.

“This is getting us nowhere… though I have to admit, it’s making me REALLY horny right now.”

“My thoughts… exactly!” Giggled Alice. “What do you propose then?”

Kate put her index finger to her chin demonstrating a mocked expression of thought.

“Maybe we should go to the root of the… problem?”

“I like the sound of that… Count me in!”

They both wiggle their bare feet out of the over sized holes and place the stocks against their inner thighs, spreading both their legs out as far as they can go…

Each picked up a feather and began tease their slits, dragging the feather over their engorged private parts.

“Mmmmm… that feels… hehe…. tickly and wonderful at the same time!”

“Doesn’t though,” Cooed Alice. “Come on, faster…”

The feather grew slightly wet against her swollen, parted lips. Then more so as her clitoris, almost with a mind of its own, forced its way forward against the maddeningly teasing feather, her throbbing peak, driving and inviting the pleasurable sensation in to its fullest.

It was suddenly a race to see who would orgasm first.

“AHHH… FUCK!!! I’M CUMMING!!!” Kate yelled.

The bedroom door immediately flew open, and the nurse stepped in with her tray of medications.

“KATE!!” The nurse threw the tray onto the nearby table, and some pills rolled off to the floor.

She ran over to Kate in a scolding manner and towered above her as she was panting for breath. Quite unconcerned at the moment.

“Why must you always do that in front of the mirror?”

Kate slowly recovered and looked up at the nurse. The nurse saw the back of her head in the refection of the mirror along with the wet feather and the small puddle between the stocks and Kate herself.

“I… I…” Kate moaned.

The camera/view pulls back from the scene, though the white painted ceiling of the roof which ends with a panorama of outer space. We hear the voice of the man in the suit as we see the stars twinkling in the heavens.

“An ancient philosopher once said: ‘We are merely a reflection of whom we are.’ And it is for those chosen few who can truly see beyond themselves with such clarity of purpose, for they ever reside in… The Tickle Zone.”

------

Thanks to CapturedDoll for posting and to 69ingchickens who drew the picture, which became the inspiration for the story.
https://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=732035&d=1678394178

------

Part 4 of the series: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?298656-My-story-Me

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back