• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled a cute stripper today

NonConTickler

TMF Regular
I've tickled probably in the hundreds of strippers by now so this is nothing new. But I just had to get my tickle fix today after I saw this HOT looking girl in the waiting room with her mom at the psychiatrist's office. Bleached blonde, ripped jeans, very trailer trash. Looked JUST like Miley Cyrus. She kept playing with her shoe, even took one off at one point! When I was coming in and I saw her, I kept my sunglasses so I could stare at her feet without being noticed.

So like I said I had to get my tickle fix today when I left there. So I went to a strip club not too far from my house. It was like 3 in the afternoon so the stripclubs at that time on a saturday are completely dead. But I found what I was looking for: blonde, thin, had kind of a trailer trash thing happening. "We have a winner".

so when she asked if I wanted a dance I told her what I wanted and went to work on her underarms and feet. I got some good laughs out of her even though when I got to her feet she was like her feet were so ticklish she might not be able to handle it and she kept pulling away. I put her ankle in an armlock and gave it to her, but not as tight an armlock as I would have liked, afraid that she would complain to a bouncer or something. So she was able to pull away after a few seconds at a time. She claimed to like it but I don't think she really did, which I don't care as long as she let me do it. It actually turns me on more when the girl doesn't like it but has to laugh anyway.

Before her there was this hot hispanic-looking girl and I let her start dancing for me and I asked if she was ticklish. She said yes and I asked if she would let me tickle her. She was very emphatic that no she didn't like be tickled, that her cousins I think she said it was her cousins, traumatized her by tickling her when she was younger. I persisted a little bit, offering to buy more than one dance if she let me tickle her, but nothing doing. I spent the rest of the dance asking her about where she was ticklish and stuff like that. She didn't seem to want to talk about it too much. I don't know if she just wasn't feeling talkative in general, because tickling was all I wanted to talk to her about.

So all in all I had a good time. I got to take my tickle aggression out on a cute stripper, although nowhere near as much aggression as I would have liked to. At least if she was a prostitute I could say hey I'm paying you X dollars, those feet/ribs/etc belong to me for the next hour or however long it is. But not for a $10 dance I couldn't exactly say that. Especially in a public place. But it was okay.

I persisted a little bit, offering to buy more than one dance if she let me tickle her, but nothing doing. I spent the rest of the dance asking her about where she was ticklish and stuff like that. She didn't seem to want to talk about it too much.

Hint hint?

Okay wait...you go to stripclubs so you can have the opportunity to actually tickle a girl? okay that's disgusting.

Okay wait...you go to stripclubs so you can have the opportunity to actually tickle a girl? okay that's disgusting.

I've never done this, but in theory don't feel it's disgusting. The transaction is taking place in an atmosphere where the girls working are well acquainted with various male oddities, and thus relatively unshockable. They're free to cater to them if they so desire and the money's right, or refuse without hard feelings. Also, as the OP mentioned, the knowledge that there were bouncers present for the girls' protection ensured he didn't go too far.

Doubtless this sort of thing has spared many an 'ordinary' girl from unwelcome advances or uncomfortable situations, and allowed Mr. Noncon and others a safety valve so they can get on with daily life.

That is disgusting!

I'd count what you did to the first girl as harassment, and I'd be willing to bet the only reason she put up with it and didn't call the bouncers over was she desperately needed the money.

The fact that you go to strip clubs to do it is bad enough. Grow up and learn to deal with it like the rest of us have.

That is disgusting!
The fact that you go to strip clubs to do it is bad enough. Grow up and learn to deal with it like the rest of us have.

You are a woman who is comparing apples and oranges. Sex for an average man is a constant search, but for an average woman is simply sorting out the offers and saying yes or no. And sometimes dinner is included.

You are a woman who is comparing apples and oranges. Sex for a man is a constant search, but for a woman is simply sorting out the offers and saying yes or no.

Considering you've met me, I'm surprised you didn't pick up on the fact that I was constantly searching :p, well I suppose you met me after I met Alph...

It is still disgusting and he should learn to deal with it. Countless people on here have (including me) so he can too.

Considering you've met me, I'm surprised you didn't pick up on the fact that I was constantly searching :p, well I suppose you met me after I met Alph...

It is still disgusting and he should learn to deal with it. Countless people on here have (including me) so he can too.

A strip club is, by nature, a place where people pay money in order to have their particular desires catered to. If the woman doesn't want to do whatever, she'll walk away. You can make whatever judgement you want on someone who wants to pay to get his tickling fix, but he left happy and the girls left happy, so who loses out?

I'd count what you did to the first girl as harassment, and I'd be willing to bet the only reason she put up with it and didn't call the bouncers over was she desperately needed the money.

None of the women who I know who worked at strip clubs did so because they desperately needed money. They did it because you can make absurd amounts of money for little effort. I know people who were pulling in 250 grand a year from dancing, because it was three times as much money as they could pull in at a 'respectable' job with their degrees.

NonCon, let me ask you a serious question. I'm not flaming or being underhanded, I'm legitimately curious about this.

It seems to me that you are blatantly disrespecting the wishes and attitudes of the girls you "tickle" when you go to these places - they tell you no, they try to move away, and they seem obviously disinterested in the tickle-related questions that you ask them, yet you persist. Why is it that you have so little respect for the opinions of the ladies you tickle?

The customers aren't allowed to touch the strippers in any way in most of the strip clubs I visited in different states. So either you are lying, the club you go to doesn't have that policy, or you shelled out enough cash for the ladies to over-look it...but if it is true..then congrats.

Yeah. Isn't there a strict no-touching policy? Your whole post stinks like a fantasy more then a reality, honestly. Especially given your handle.

My sister's boyfriend is a strip club DJ. In most of the clubs, they want to protect the stripper but still giving the customer what they want. Usually it's always no touch, but when a man pays to go into a VIP booth, he has a wee bit more freedom. There shouldn't be lack of clothing to a degree on the stripper (unless it's an all nude joint) and she can't be giving sexual favors, but tickling may not be unheard of. But as far as I know that would be strictly in the VIP room and not on the main floor. They keep cameras in the back rooms to make sure it doesn't go too far. If it does they throw the stripper and the customer out.

I've tickled probably in the hundreds of strippers by now so this is nothing new. But I just had to get my tickle fix today after I saw this HOT looking girl in the waiting room with her mom at the psychiatrist's office. Bleached blonde, ripped jeans, very trailer trash. Looked JUST like Miley Cyrus. She kept playing with her shoe, even took one off at one point! When I was coming in and I saw her, I kept my sunglasses so I could stare at her feet without being noticed.

So like I said I had to get my tickle fix today when I left there. So I went to a strip club not too far from my house. It was like 3 in the afternoon so the stripclubs at that time on a saturday are completely dead. But I found what I was looking for: blonde, thin, had kind of a trailer trash thing happening. "We have a winner".

so when she asked if I wanted a dance I told her what I wanted and went to work on her underarms and feet. I got some good laughs out of her even though when I got to her feet she was like her feet were so ticklish she might not be able to handle it and she kept pulling away. I put her ankle in an armlock and gave it to her, but not as tight an armlock as I would have liked, afraid that she would complain to a bouncer or something. So she was able to pull away after a few seconds at a time. She claimed to like it but I don't think she really did, which I don't care as long as she let me do it. It actually turns me on more when the girl doesn't like it but has to laugh anyway.

Before her there was this hot hispanic-looking girl and I let her start dancing for me and I asked if she was ticklish. She said yes and I asked if she would let me tickle her. She was very emphatic that no she didn't like be tickled, that her cousins I think she said it was her cousins, traumatized her by tickling her when she was younger. I persisted a little bit, offering to buy more than one dance if she let me tickle her, but nothing doing. I spent the rest of the dance asking her about where she was ticklish and stuff like that. She didn't seem to want to talk about it too much. I don't know if she just wasn't feeling talkative in general, because tickling was all I wanted to talk to her about.

So all in all I had a good time. I got to take my tickle aggression out on a cute stripper, although nowhere near as much aggression as I would have liked to. At least if she was a prostitute I could say hey I'm paying you X dollars, those feet/ribs/etc belong to me for the next hour or however long it is. But not for a $10 dance I couldn't exactly say that. Especially in a public place. But it was okay.

chris%20hansen.jpg

NonCon, let me ask you a serious question. I'm not flaming or being underhanded, I'm legitimately curious about this.

It seems to me that you are blatantly disrespecting the wishes and attitudes of the girls you "tickle" when you go to these places - they tell you no, they try to move away, and they seem obviously disinterested in the tickle-related questions that you ask them, yet you persist. Why is it that you have so little respect for the opinions of the ladies you tickle?

The girl who didn't want to be tickled did one dance for me. That's when I was asking her about her ticklishness. She never told me she didn't want to talk about it, she was also free to just walk away. I didn't force her to do anything. The same with the second dancer who did let me tickle her. She claimed to like it even though I still don't think she did. But that's okay, again she could have ended it at any time. No one was forced to do anything.

To those who say its "disgusting", I don't see why. They're free to refuse as someone else said, and if they choose to let me tickle them I get what I want and they get what they want (money), and we're both happy. I just don't see the big deal. This is how I "deal with" having my fetish. Actually this is how I "deal with" getting any physical contact with women I am interested in sexually. Luckily I care more about tickling a woman than having sex with her, so I can get what I want from strippers which is much more affordable than going to a prostitute for sex (and safer, as far as not having to worry about getting busted by the cops).

Here's how I look at it: at 35 all I know about sexual relationships is what I've either been told or read. I have no personal experience with sexual relationships. Also like I said I have much more interest in tickling and only minimal interest in parts of a woman's body that do not involve tickling. I do not think most women would be happy in a "sexual" relationship where there was a lot of tickling but little sex. There have been females who I have had "warm fuzzy feelings" for, which I have always considered being in love but people have told me its not. With them I have always gotten too needy and desperate for them to have the "warm fuzzy feelings" for me in return. My insecurity might as well have been a giant neon sign I carry around.

So here I am at 35 with zero experience in relationships. Beside that, I'm very lazy and passive and self-absorbed except when I have warm fuzzies for a female and then I feel inspired to be more than that, hoping that she will develop the same warm fuzzies for me. If I ever had a relationship with one of these females I had "warm fuzzy feelings" for (if that isnt love I dont know what else to call it), when the reality set in that she wasn't the idealized vision I had of her, if the warm fuzzies then began to wane I would then want to go back to spending all my time on the internet and playing video games, and be sorry I was in the relationship in the first place. The break-up that followed I'm sure would not be any more pleasant for her than for me. So really I am saving both of us a lot of inconvenience and time by just not trying.

So now you can see hopefully, why it is perfectly reasonable that I pay for tickling. When seeing it from my perspective is it still "disgusting"? If so thats fine. We can agree to disagree.

Oh, and if you do a search there are many references here to tickling strippers in clubs. Perhaps I should have used the term "dancer" instead because the clubs where I go they don't really strip but just walk around in their underwear and grind on guys so in that sense not "strippers". I've never been to the places where the girls get naked because I'm sure not only are they much more strict about no touching, but also much more expensive than the bikini places. But I think a lot of guys call them strippers whether they actually strip or not.

Typical Image Removed.

Wow. You actually surprised me. I figured you would be in here to post your quintessential "Money" picture.

So now you can see hopefully, why it is perfectly reasonable that I pay for tickling. When seeing it from my perspective is it still "disgusting"? If so thats fine. We can agree to disagree.

I think the more surprising thing is that you're paying Strippers for tickling. It's not really the act of paying for tickling, there are plenty of folks who do that.

They just don't pay strippers. They go to Dungeon's or other areas that kind of specialize with the kink aspect.

Wow. You actually surprised me. I figured you would be in here to post your quintessential "Money" picture.

I think the more surprising thing is that you're paying Strippers for tickling. It's not really the act of paying for tickling, there are plenty of folks who do that.

They just don't pay strippers. They go to Dungeon's or other areas that kind of specialize with the kink aspect.

Surprises are great huh :D

I've gone to strip clubs and tickled a few dancers. Mind you they all seem to enjoy it at the time. The only wrestling I really have to do is because some of them are really ticklish and really wiggly. After words they always tell me "That was the most fun I've ever had working here." before I started making a habit out of tickling dancers I never heard them say that. There was this one feature named Sara Ashley whom I used to tickle allot, it was our thing when she came to Toronto. I never even bought dances from her, just a shooter. She even let me tie her to a chair with my belt naked.

I've even attached a some pictures of her.

nah i got other pics just never found the proper time to use them so yeah

Yeah. Isn't there a strict no-touching policy? Your whole post stinks like a fantasy more then a reality, honestly. Especially given your handle.

On the books in most places there is a no touching policy for dances. However in 99% of the clubs I been too the rule is slacked as long as the girl is comfortable with whats going on. At the House of Lancaster (aka The House) there is even a buzzer the girls can tap if somebody gets to rough. I found out about this because I tickled one dance and she kicked it a coupled of times by accident. When the bouncer came over she told him "It's ok he's just tickling me." pretty cool eh?

I know at Scores they have a 1 foot or more distance from the customer yadda, yadda, yadda... guess what? I wouldn't buy a dance from a scores girl with somebody else money. They are over rated, and think they are some sort of super models because they are "Scores Girls" Woop-D-Shit!

To this, I parrot:

I've never done this, but in theory don't feel it's disgusting. The transaction is taking place in an atmosphere where the girls working are well acquainted with various male oddities, and thus relatively unshockable. They're free to cater to them if they so desire and the money's right, or refuse without hard feelings. Also, as the OP mentioned, the knowledge that there were bouncers present for the girls' protection ensured he didn't go too far.

I know of plenty of places where the no-touch policy is relaxed, and it's rarely a matter of exploitation. One girl was willing to let him tickle her. The other was not. What's the big deal? Tickling strippers for a couple of minutes is, I'm sure, way cheaper than going to a dungeon. Let him get his kicks however he wants, so long as nobody is getting hurt. So much judgement...

Well I have been returning to this thread many times today, was kind of surprised by the first couple comments so I thought I'd wait and see what others had to say. So here's my two cents worth. I have been in plenty of relationships and have many tickling oppurtunities without paying anything, but now being middle aged and very satisfied being single I find going to what I call gentlemens clubs to be the best way to get my fetish fix. I buy clips as well but sometimes I want the real deal. I usualy go to Toledo because I lived near there most of my life and was more familiar with the area. Even though I
moved south about 100 miles I still made the trip up there because I like the
set up and came to know a few of the dancers well enough that I found it to be very comfortable. I have seen many dancers come and go but I stuck with the ones who I was familiar with most of the time. Unfortunatly most of the ones I really liked have moved on and I rarely make the trip anymore but it was fun while it lasted.

Doubtless this sort of thing has spared many an 'ordinary' girl from unwelcome advances or uncomfortable situations, and allowed Mr. Noncon and others a safety valve so they can get on with daily life.

My dear Lord Libertine,
Coming from someone that has been a striper before ( hint hint, me), it was degrading enough to dance for people out of desperation for money. But just to think that a guy wanted to pay me so they could tickle me, at my work, I just find it disgusting. At the club I worked for, there was a strictly no-touch policy, and if anyone tried they would get thrown out, literally. The only thing that I enjoyed about being a striper was dancing on stage, and I'm not talking about the pornstar oh me so horny kind of dance, it was actually more modern ballet than anything. Kind of similar to the movie "Yellow". It's bad enough that those girls are there so a guy can get his masturbation material, but to have a guy try to do something to them, so they can actually get their sexual kicks for their fetish? Feeding their fetish desires with a spork saying open wide?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back