• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled at a party Sunday

NAYA

TMF Poster
I am all about Salsa dancing and there is a whole community here in the Dallas area of people who love dancing, take classes, etc.

Well, I was invited to this Salsa party at someone's house. Word has apparently gotten out about how ticklish I am. It's to the point now that when we do spins or any close touching, I swear my dance partners will tickle me on purpose!

Anyhow, at this party, the MIT crowd as I call them were there, one is a surgeon. He & I started dancing & he kept sliding his hand down my side, making me giggle. I told him he was distracting me & I was losing count, but he didn't seem to care.

All I kept thinking about was that he was a surgeon & he knows where all the nerves are; he could really work me over if he wanted to!

This brushing tickle went on for 2 or 3 songs & kept getting me more & more worked up until I had to finally make myself go home, sigh. I have a date with him this Friday....

Thanks,Naya!

I hope that you have a wonderful date,Naya! Do feel free to post all the ticklish details! :cat:

Very nice post. I hope to read lots of details in the future about your tickling adventures.

And you say you're on the way to landing a doctor!? A surgeon, no less! Oye vey! I'll bet your mom will be happy. ;)

I find it very interesting to read experiences from a lee, who is self into tickling / enjoys that, like you Naya.

In most cases the lee's, even though they let it happen, are not into that fetish.
So, you just read the point of view from the ler.
I never met a girl/lee up to date, that confessed to be interested by herself into this community or a forum, like this one. I met 3 girls that liked the feeling of being tickled, but nothing more.

So I am anxious to hear more from "salsa beside the dancefloor" ;-D

Thank you for sharing your story. Really fun reading about the wonderful playful side of tickling. Anytime you have time to share it is appreciated.

Yeah the mom may be impressed over the surgeon but I kinda doubt it. I have an MBA & my x has a PhD so if it progresses to that point, he will be just another of my dorks :)

Anyhow, just got off the phone with the good doctor & he said something about how he thinks it's cute that I'm so ticklish... If he ONLY knew.....

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back