• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled at my apartment complex pool F/M brief FFFF/M

bostonguy123

TMF Expert
I (37/M) was swimming laps in my apartment complex pool when this drunk woman was trying to talk to me.

She was with three other women all late 20s early 30s

She was saying I looked like a fish and when I swam by her at one point she grabbed me and said "caught the fish!" but when she grabbed me she was tickling my ribs and sides by accident.

one of her friends said, "oh, he's ticklish, let's get him!" and all four women tickled me for almost a minute then the three friends let me go but the drunk woman kept tickling me for a while until her friends told her that was probably enough - lasted about 5 minutes but felt like forever!

I wish I could have thought of ways to keep it going but the other woman probably didn't want to annoy me and obviously had no clue I was enjoying it...

Missed opportunity for sure. "Ladies, with all of you handling me like this im not going to be held reapo6for any obvious excitement you may see."

Be bold man!

Missed opportunity for sure. "Ladies, with all of you handling me like this im not going to be held reapo6for any obvious excitement you may see."

Be bold man!

Now there's someone with some balls! :p Love it!

I (37/M) was swimming laps in my apartment complex pool when this drunk woman was trying to talk to me.

She was with three other women all late 20s early 30s

She was saying I looked like a fish and when I swam by her at one point she grabbed me and said "caught the fish!" but when she grabbed me she was tickling my ribs and sides by accident.

one of her friends said, "oh, he's ticklish, let's get him!" and all four women tickled me for almost a minute then the three friends let me go but the drunk woman kept tickling me for a while until her friends told her that was probably enough - lasted about 5 minutes but felt like forever!

I wish I could have thought of ways to keep it going but the other woman probably didn't want to annoy me and obviously had no clue I was enjoying it...

So I guess you weren't interested in the drunk lady? Or any of her friends?

oh a couple of them were hot but I don't think any of them were interested in me - to them this was probably an innocent little thing, to me it was exciting but quick moving - didn't have time to make anything of it..

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back