• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled at work

Afro_Power

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I’m relatively new here. I don’t know how I’m just finding out about this sight. 🤦🏽*♂️ I Just thought I would post a couple work tickling experiences. I’ve had a huge tickle fetish for as long as o could remember and I have been blessed enough to have plenty of tickling experiences throughout my life while I’m still pretty young.

Before I got fired from my last job and got a new one, I used to work at a restaurant with very unpleasant people. Fortunately I was lucky enough to have a couple coworkers I liked, one of them being this older woman. I don’t remember exactly how she found out I was ticklish but when she found out work had become extremely fun for me because she would always sneak in pokes to my sides (my most ticklish spot) every time I would walk by her or sneak up behind me and thug me and tickle my sides. It was always fun when we worked together plus she always gave me rides home so the car rides were always filled with tickles lol.

I do however have a couple of instances where she took the tickling to the next level and really took me by surprise. This one time she called me in the storage room to help her reach something and I helped her and the next thing I know I’m pinned against the wall by an old lady being tickled into submission and begging her to stop. It was extremely embarrassing because I’m a male that’s twice her size yet I was reduced to jelly by her devilishly long nails. That went on for about 5 minutes before she decided to stopped and relentlessly tease me lol. My favorite tho was one time she was having a really rough day at work but she decided to take me home still. When we got into the parking lot of my house she was still looking depressed so I decided to hug her and she hugged back. It was a pretty long hug but soon she decided to tickle my sides and I ended up giggling and pushing her away reflexively then she had this evil grin and locked the car doors and proceed to basically hop in my seat with my and tickle me and verbally tease me for about 7 or 8 minutes before she stopped and said “tickling you always makes me feel better” then proceed to wink at me as I leave her car. Those were fun times.

Unfortunately I got fired shortly after and have not seen her since. But still great memories. I have a lot of experiences with friends and past girlfriends lol. I’m sorry I’m not the best storyteller and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if nobody reads this lol. I just thought it would be nice to possibly be able to talk to other tickle fetishists like myself and possibly make friends who have the same fetish as I do.

A fine story and an excellent first post!
Welcome to the TMF. This is a wonderful place. Have fun here. :D

Nice story!

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the coming months.

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I’m relatively new here. I don’t know how I’m just finding out about this sight. 🤦🏽*♂️ I Just thought I would post a couple work tickling experiences. I’ve had a huge tickle fetish for as long as o could remember and I have been blessed enough to have plenty of tickling experiences throughout my life while I’m still pretty young.

Before I got fired from my last job and got a new one, I used to work at a restaurant with very unpleasant people. Fortunately I was lucky enough to have a couple coworkers I liked, one of them being this older woman. I don’t remember exactly how she found out I was ticklish but when she found out work had become extremely fun for me because she would always sneak in pokes to my sides (my most ticklish spot) every time I would walk by her or sneak up behind me and thug me and tickle my sides. It was always fun when we worked together plus she always gave me rides home so the car rides were always filled with tickles lol.

I do however have a couple of instances where she took the tickling to the next level and really took me by surprise. This one time she called me in the storage room to help her reach something and I helped her and the next thing I know I’m pinned against the wall by an old lady being tickled into submission and begging her to stop. It was extremely embarrassing because I’m a male that’s twice her size yet I was reduced to jelly by her devilishly long nails. That went on for about 5 minutes before she decided to stopped and relentlessly tease me lol. My favorite tho was one time she was having a really rough day at work but she decided to take me home still. When we got into the parking lot of my house she was still looking depressed so I decided to hug her and she hugged back. It was a pretty long hug but soon she decided to tickle my sides and I ended up giggling and pushing her away reflexively then she had this evil grin and locked the car doors and proceed to basically hop in my seat with my and tickle me and verbally tease me for about 7 or 8 minutes before she stopped and said “tickling you always makes me feel better” then proceed to wink at me as I leave her car. Those were fun times.

Unfortunately I got fired shortly after and have not seen her since. But still great memories. I have a lot of experiences with friends and past girlfriends lol. I’m sorry I’m not the best storyteller and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if nobody reads this lol. I just thought it would be nice to possibly be able to talk to other tickle fetishists like myself and possibly make friends who have the same fetish as I do.
Afro, how old was this older woman ? Describe her looks. Was she ticklish ? Ever tickle her ?

Can I make a suggestion my friend? Fill out your profile and tell us a little bit about yourself. It really help some of us to get to know you and see where you're head is at. We don't need specifics, just a general Idea of what you like and any other things you want to talk about. You can look at mine to see what I'm talking about. And some people here go all out on theirs. Tells me that they're interesting. That's just my take on the subject.
Good first post though!

Afro, how old was this older woman ? Describe her looks. Was she ticklish ? Ever tickle her ?

She was in her mid to late 40s. She was about my height maybe slightly taller (5’7) and she looked younger then her age suggested. She was a white woman with short brown hair down to her shoulders and had these beautiful blue eyes. She was a bit on the thick side tho and had a nice curvy body. Unfortunately she was not ticklish at all and believe me I tried to tickle her many times and every time I tried it was just end in me getting tickled lol I’m not complaining tho.

Can I make a suggestion my friend? Fill out your profile and tell us a little bit about yourself. It really help some of us to get to know you and see where you're head is at. We don't need specifics, just a general Idea of what you like and any other things you want to talk about. You can look at mine to see what I'm talking about. And some people here go all out on theirs. Tells me that they're interesting. That's just my take on the subject.
Good first post though!

Thanks for the suggestion! Truth be told I’m still trying to figure out how to use this website lol.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back