• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a couple?

time_of_your3

TMF Novice
Just curious if anyone here has been spontaneously tickled by a couple?
Ex boyfriend/girlfriend or husband and wife?

Sounds fun…and it never happened to me

😊

I haven't but I've talked with my partner about double teaming someone some day...have yet to find a participant but I think it'd be a lot of fun! She doesn't have the fetish but thinks it's fun to tickle people and we are adventurous in that way

I haven't but I've talked with my partner about double teaming someone some day...have yet to find a participant but I think it'd be a lot of fun! She doesn't have the fetish but thinks it's fun to tickle people and we are adventurous in that way
Oh that’s supermcool

Please come back here and share your experience

😃

I will be tickled by my first couple on the 20th. It’ll be the three of us

😊
If this is something you enjoy, (and why wouldn’t you, lol) I am working on a very intense story on this very topic. Rachel and I, (aka The Couple) tickled her life long bestie Jen, (aka The Lee). We had a blast and there was a nice twist at the end that hopefully you will enjoy.

I haven’t finished writing it yet. But if you send me a pm, I’ll let you know when it is done.

If this is something you enjoy, (and why wouldn’t you, lol) I am working on a very intense story on this very topic. Rachel and I, (aka The Couple) tickled her life long bestie Jen, (aka The Lee). We had a blast and there was a nice twist at the end that hopefully you will enjoy.

I haven’t finished writing it yet. But if you send me a pm, I’ll let you know when it is done.
Ok 😊
Can I ask is it a true story ?

Sounds fun 🤩

Never for me, but I won't lie, I ha e always wanted to bring a professional tickling 3rd in and have them tickle my wife senseless while I watch. Preferably a female with nails who knows what she's doing. My wife is also bi so she isn't against it.

And then maybe my wife and the female can team tickle me. Maybe. I prefer to be a ler but occasionally switch. But at the end of the day, I really want to see my wife tickle broken by a professional. I think it would be fun and sexy.

Most women aren't open to it, but the fantasy of having a GF who wants to help tickle another girl in tandem with me sounds like a fun fantasy. Or have her get tickled by a mean female ler together with me. Four hands tickle better than two. It leaves so many options.
Hiring a professional for it is no issue there, why the hell not? But I understand women to not want it.

Also talked to a girl who fantasised about getting tickled together with another dude. That is then 'tricky' for me. I understand it. Still a hot fantasy.

😊
Not spontaneously, but two couples showed interest and asked me if I'd like to be tickled by them.

Wasn’t spontaneous, but way back in my uni days I…might have had a fun evening with a married couple. I was kinda fun back then haha. The wife briefly spent some time touching my feet and inevitably I giggled so they both spent a few seconds tickling them. Was cute.

It's always been a fantasy of mine, being tied and at the mercy of a couple, then switching it up and being the one tickling them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back