• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled By A Stylus Pen And A Keychain

Tick L

2nd Level Blue Feather
Before I start I'd like to say a stylus is a pen-type thing used to control the touch screen on a Nintendo DS.

Alright, this happened today. I was at a friends place and we were hanging out, watching TV, playing video games, listening to music and what not. Now one of my friends was on the floor playing a Nintendo DS, and another was sitting on the couch beside me. I had my bare feet up on a foot stool and the foot stool was right there in front of one of the girl's face, which she noticed. She seen my feet there and smiled and took the stylus pen and slowly tickled down my sole, it wasn't enough to make me laugh but it still tickled a lot. I just went back to what I was doing, but then she gets the other girl and whispered something in her ear, I pretended like I didn't hear her but I did. She said "Jump on his legs and hold him down so I can tickle his feet!" I wasn't going to reject that so I just pretended like a didn't hear it. The one girl than jumped on my legs and held me back with my feet still up on the foot stool facing the other girl. I could of got the girl off of my if I wanted to, but I pretended to struggle as if I really couldn't get out. The first girl then smiled again and begin slowly tickling up and down my soles with the stylus pen. Then the girl who was holding me down told her to tickle me "Nice and slow!". She then begin tickling my toes of course nice and slow which is probably my most ticklish spot especially my big toe. She tickled me a bit more with that before she put that down and picked up a keychain. It had quite a long chain on it and she slowly dragged it up and down my soles, by this time I was enjoying all this very much I didn't want it to end. She then took the keychain and put it between each one of my toes and dragged it along the sides and in between my toes which really tickled. She almost seemed to be enjoying herself a lot, as she was doing this very slow and calculating like a real ler! She made it tickle so bad, and it was a very fun experience. After she tickled between each of my toes which was very long because she was doing it so slow to make it that much worse, she gave me a quick tickle with her fingers down my soles and then another quick tickle with the stylus before stopping. Throughout the night she would sneak little tickles at me and I made sure to keep my feet up on that foot stool.

Comments?

Nice story. And what a coinsidence that two stories using unusual tickling tools would be posted so close? As you know from my thread, I wouldn't be able to take it and I'd break free if I could.

You were very lucky. You should tell her that you enjoyed it, and encourage her to do it again. :D

wow nice story...and that pen and key would indeed tickle very much..yes what Mils said..encourage her to do it more often...

Thanks for the comments, and I don't think I have to tell her I enjoy it because she tickles me pretty much everything I see her. Just until now it hasn't been anything special to write a story about.

oooooooooooooooo! Sounds like a stylus would tickle like crazy! Thanks for posting and sharing it with us Tick L!

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
oooooooooooooooo! Sounds like a stylus would tickle like crazy! Thanks for posting and sharing it with us Tick L!

Yes, it does tickle like crazy very much so, it drove me nuts. Thanks for the comment TG4L.

great experience

two evil tickling tools man,i would have died if i was in ur place,if she knew u like it then well....... :evilha: :poke3:u know the rest,my advice don't let her know.
tell us more,k?

Thanks for the comment The Raptor, and yes they were evil tickling tools, and I could have died, but it was fun. I will be sure to tell you more, and I do have another one already up called "Tickling With A Fork" and that one is where I get her back, and you should check that out and comment on it, as should everyone else who hasn't.

Lol, no need to hide, I'm an innocent, kind young man :evilha:

Nice story. Calls for revenge :evilha:

I think you should tickle her feet until she gets so turned on she jumps your bones. :devil2:

Of course, that's just me. :xpeepsofa

sole seeker said:
Nice story. Calls for revenge :evilha:

I think you should tickle her feet until she gets so turned on she jumps your bones. :devil2:

Of course, that's just me. :xpeepsofa

Lol, thanks for the comment Sole Seeker, and the suggestion, but she's not the type of girl I'd want to 'jump my bones'. We've been friends for a long time, and that's how I want it to remain, aslong as there's tickling involved in our friendship, lol :D. Oh and another thing I did get revenge in another story titles 'Tickling With A Fork' check it out.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back