• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by Lab tech F/M M/F

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
I believe radiologist is the correct term for X-ray technicians
Short cute experience from when I had a kidney stone a few years back. A cute lab tech came out to lead me to the xray room. She had shoulder-length blond hair pretty face and a sexy smile athletic build with curves. She looked young like she was fresh out of university. Anyways she had me lay on the table while lining me up with the X-ray she poked my sides and I flinched she must've noticed cause she did several more repeated pokes I squirmed and she did it till she got a laugh out of me. "Oh your ticklish how cut" she said I replied, "Yeah I am how about you?" "Very ticklish was her answer"

After the X-rays, she came over and said I can change back into my clothes. On my way back to the changing room I gave her a quick poke on her side and she flinched giggled and said "Tickling back isn't fair". I changed and on my way out gave her one more poke when I said goodbye she giggled and called me evil. I just said you started it before leaving back through the waiting room.

I believe radiologist is the correct term for X-ray technicians
Short cute experience from when I had a kidney stone a few years back. A cute lab tech came out to lead me to the xray room. She had shoulder-length blond hair pretty face and a sexy smile athletic build with curves. She looked young like she was fresh out of university. Anyways she had me lay on the table while lining me up with the X-ray she poked my sides and I flinched she must've noticed cause she did several more repeated pokes I squirmed and she did it till she got a laugh out of me. "Oh your ticklish how cut" she said I replied, "Yeah I am how about you?" "Very ticklish was her answer"

After the X-rays, she came over and said I can change back into my clothes. On my way back to the changing room I gave her a quick poke on her side and she flinched giggled and said "Tickling back isn't fair". I changed and on my way out gave her one more poke when I said goodbye she giggled and called me evil. I just said you started it before leaving back through the waiting room.

I hope you two have many more ticklish adventures

Thanks, but I'm married now and I was at the time of this it was just some innocent flirting that I think she did cause of how tense I was in the hospital don't like hospitals and she just wanted to take my mind off of everything. And yes I shared this with my wife who likes hearing about incidents like this.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back