• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled By Mistress Sade At Paddles

JimmyBoy

TMF Expert
Last night I attended the Paddles BDSM club to see a presentation Mistress Sade gave on "Cruel & Unusual Punishments". After the demo was over we all hung out there for a bit.

Mistress Sade was doing a scene with her personal slave in one of the rooms and after she was done she looks at me in the room and says, "How you doing James? I bet you liked that didn't you?" (she was just licking her slave's ear tickling him before) and i just smiled at her. She was finishing up with her slave and then she walks up to me smiling with glee. She says, "I see it in your eyes, are you afraid i might tickle you?" while waving her fingers at me. Nowadays anytime I hear the word tickle directed at me I pretty much melt; especially when said by a Pro-dom lol. She then does a little more verbal teasing, "Are you thinking about all the times i have tickled you before? tickle tickle... tickle tickle tickle." "What if i told you that you couldn't laugh huh? tickle tickle.."

She then instructs me to stand still and then she proceeds to tickle my belly and sides. After about 3 seconds I was on the verge of collapse and was trying to hold on to the wall while Sade's attacking me. Eventually the items in my front shirt pocket fall out; cigarettes and little papers i picked up from the club and Sade said "Geez, you're falling apart all over." and continued attacking my sides.

When I fell down to one knee from the tickling Sade then says, "I'm going to sit on your head now ha ha." and then puts my head through her legs and she's sitting on my lower back while pinning my body with her legs. I'm now more immobile and Sade digs her fingers in my sides and under to my stomach. This must have went on for about 3 minutes and I was screaming the whole time.

She then stops and releases me and lets me get up. I'm now leaning against the wall and now Sade is gliding her nails very gently across my ears and cheeks. When my breathing was brought back to normal and I became calmer she then smiled and stopped.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, JimmyBoy. :D

You can find pictures of her on Rapture's website, Iwon'tgrowup.

http://www.rapturenyc.com/

After you've clicked on "I Agree" to get into the website, just click on "Domme Profiles" and then on "Sade" who is first since she is the Head Mistress. :D

Cool!

Thanks for relating your adventure with us,JimmyBoy.That must have been wonderful! :couch: :bouncybou :whip: :woot:

Thanks to you also,Milagros,for the link to Rapture. That looks like a fantastic place to play,with so many beautiful Mistresses available and willing to explore tickling. :woot:

Ah, to be young, single and living in New York City

Thanks, Jimmyboy. I guess this time no one took any pictures? Not that I'm complaining, as I still liked your anecdote. If Headmistress Sade is half as exciting in person as she looks in her web site photos, you are the envy of every male 'ler on the TMF!

Unfortunately no pictures

Sorry Em Es but no pictures were taken. It is Paddles' policy that no photos are to be taken within the club to respect the discretion of the people inside.

Yes, Mistress Sade is an exciting person and one hell of a tickler I must say.

Tickling at Paddles!? About time although it was a light friendly brief attack of sorts.
There should be an all out, victim tied and tickle tortured sadistically and unmercifully session there!

TickledToDeath said:
Tickling at Paddles!? About time although it was a light friendly brief attack of sorts.
There should be an all out, victim tied and tickle tortured sadistically and unmercifully session there!

Yep; there is tickling at Paddles. I remember sometime seeing on their website that they had a "Bondage Tickle Night" theme one night. This was about maybe.. 6 years ago and I do not know how it went because I wasn't there. Do you frequent Paddles TickledToDeath?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back