• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my daughter(adult story)

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
My daughter is 38. She and her family lived a few hours away, but since my mom and dad are in their early 80's Karen and her family have moved closer. Less than an hour away.
So Karen called and said she was taking us for a pedicure. We got to the salon and had our pedi's, me laughing hysterically the whole time as my feet are horribly ticklish, even Karen giggling and laughing as her feet are very ticklish also. She was like "hahahahahaha , oh mom I can't take this!" and me "WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA neither can I!". But we both love pedi's.
Karen drove me home, she came in and we sat airing our feet and enjoying a glass of wine. I was sitting with my legs up on the sofa and Karen was in a comfy chair down near my feet. She reached over and started running her nails up and down my feet. I burst into laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop stop you know I'm ticklish!"." Coochie coochie coooo" she teased as her nails wiggled up and down my soles. I couldn't move fast enough away and she came and sat on my legs, her nails moving up and down my feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh please stop oh please, I'm so ticklish" I begged. "Oh yes, you are so ticklish" she teased. "Coochie coochie coochie" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no please, no coochies I can't stand it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". My feet were wiggling like crazy as she kept tickling.
My phone rang, it was my hubby. He said "hi" and I was HiiiiiiiiiHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I was becoming a ticklish mess.
"What's going on?" he asked. "She's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tickling me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA".
"Who is?" "Where?'
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Karen is, HAHAHAHA, she's tickling my feet! HAHAHAHAHAHA".
"Oh good" he said. "Did you have your pedi's?'
"HAHAHAHAHAHA yes we did!"
"How was that?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA , ticklish, you know they tickle me! HAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Put Karen on"
I handed the phone to Karen as she kept tickling my feet with one hand, me in hysterics!
"Oh yes, mom is super super ticklish today!" She stopped tickling so I could catch my breath.
"Dad said to stop, he wants to see how ticklish your feet are tonight".
"OMG, he tickle me into insanity!"
"Yep, that's what he's hoping for".
Karen got up to leave. "Have to go, you just know Greg will tickle me crazy tonight too!"

I've loved you stories for years ticklishmrs and this one's another winner, thanks so much for posting! I'm curious, do you know whether or not your daughter's feet are actually feather ticklish like I believe yours are?

I've loved you stories for years ticklishmrs and this one's another winner, thanks so much for posting! I'm curious, do you know whether or not your daughter's feet are actually feather ticklish like I believe yours are?
Yes they are, very much so.

Perfect mother and daughter bonding! Clearly 😂 thanks for sharing with us

Great Story Mrs., loved it like all your stories. First your mom, you and now your daughter. Three generations of ticklish females. Whose more ticklish Karen or you?

I think their needs to be a day when your husband and your daughter's husband tickled you both to isanity in the same house at the same time

Great story about you being tickled by your daughter.

Thanks so much for sharing

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back