• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by the Black Friday Shopper

ticklish.mark

Hi, I'm an author on Kindle writing f/m tickling stories. I recently published Tickled by the Black Friday Shopper. In it the main guy goes shopping with his little sister and her best friend. They grab the hotest toy of the season, which another shopper missed out on. In a desperate attempt to get the toy, she drags our guy to a secluded corner and tickles him until he gives her the goods.

In the spirit of the season, I'm putting it up for free until midnight pst on Monday the 27th. Please give it a read and I hope you all enjoy.

Here's a sneak peek.

Tickled by the Black Friday Shopper

“Move.” I was stuck in more ways than one. The door may have been locked, but that was more to keep people out then keep me in. The real problem was getting past her. Aspen wasn’t a big girl. I could have easily gotten her out of the way and out the door. The problem was, there were no cameras here. If I were to put my hands on her and leave a mark…

If she was willing to drag me into a secluded room just for a toy, what would she say if I didn’t give it to her and left a mark in the scuffle? It wouldn’t look good for me.

“I will, once you give me the toy,” Aspen said. A giddy smile spread over her lips and she started bouncing again.

“I can’t give you the toy. There are other things you can do to get it. You can get it off of Ebay or something.”

“I tried that already. The resellers are awful. The price has already jumped to two, sometimes three times as much as it normally costs.”

“It’s a toy. How much could it possibly cost?” I asked.

“Almost a hundred dollars for the toy normally,” Aspen said.

Damn, that was ridiculously expensive for some doll. “That still doesn’t mean you can try to steal mine.”

“I’m not trying to steal it. I’m trying to buy it. The only illegal thing I’m doing is offering to suck you off to get it.” Aspen sauntered towards me, like she already had the toy in her hand.

I backed up until I hit a wall. My eyes darted to the door. If I could get past her, I could make a run for it. It might look bad, but if I didn’t touch her she wouldn’t have any proof to lie.

As I contemplated my game plan, Aspen pounced.

She closed the distance between us with an actual leap, manicured hands reaching for the toy bag. The next few minutes were a confusing mess. She grabbed for the various bags as I twisted and tried to get away. By the end she had me pinned to the wall with her smaller form. The bags had slipped off my arms. They laid scattered on the ground around us. The toy bag with the Whoopsie Surprise had torn. Aspen had almost gotten it before I had managed to snatch it back. Now I held it over my head, well out of her reach.

Aspen stood up on her tiptoes. Her arm waved back and forth, trying desperately to reach the toy. Even on her tiptoes and clinging to me for leverage, she was just too short to reach it.

“C’mon,” Aspen whined, making another swipe. “I told you I’d pay you all the money plus a blow job.”

“If you have the money to pay me, then you can get the toy online,” I said. All her swiping and struggling had unzipped my jacket most of the way. Her hand tangled in my shirt like it would help her scale the last few inches she needed to get the toy.

“I have a hundred bucks, not three,” she said through gritted teeth. She finally fell back to her flat feet, panting a little. Hopefully she’d finally worn herself out.

The warmth of her body resting against mine was nice. If only it wasn’t Kaylee’s toy that she was after. I’d probably take her up on her offer if it was anything else.

My phone rang in my pocket. Before I could do anything about it, Aspen had fished it out of my jeans.

“Give that back,” I said, feeling hopeful for a moment. If Vanessa and Kaylee were looking for me, maybe Aspen would give up.

“Nope.” Putting the phone on silent Aspen studied me, calculating her next move.

Momentarily, those pale blue eyes captivated me, until a poke to my left pit had me squeaking and flinching.

A triumphant smile spread over Aspen’s pink lips. “Are you ticklish?”

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNQ8FQDJ

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back