• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled former Playboy Centerfold

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
hey guys. i know some of you aren't crazy about me as a tickler but i wanted to share some cool news. i had the priviledge of tying and tickling a former 2-time playboy centerfold this past saturday. dont worry, yes it was video taped. out of all women i have ever tickled, she is far and away the most ticklish of all of them, bar none. go figure, a playboy centerfold being excrutiating and extremely ticklish. fantasies sometimes do come true i guess. catch ya later.

Nombre?

Is her name confidential, amigo? Just curious...I once dated a playmate, WAY back when there were still PlayBoy Clubs, Keyholders, hair on my head, etc. Nice to look at, not as good in bed as one might have thought, and VERY high maintenance overall....she'd be about 50 by now, so I doubt this is her...lol. ;) Q

Well, TiB, coming from someone who is crazy about your work (and more or less just plain crazy), I'm sure you had a great time. Glad you got it on tape! Think it'll be a film, or possibly in the members section?

Care to share how this all went down? Was it "business" or personal?

:cool:

a few years back, there was a playmate named Kimberly (Donley, maybe). She said during one of her interviews that she had a "tickling fantasy." Be nice if she was the one :)

woah! she's not like from the 1960's i hope. whats her name. what year did she "display"?

Well we have some clues. Since he says Playboy Centerfold, and the only centerfold that Playboy has is the Playmate layout He has to be speaking of a Playmate.

Only 4 women have been Playmates More than once:

They are

Margie Harrison: January 1954 and June 1954
Marilyn Walz: April 1954 and April 1955
Janet Pilgrim: July 1955 and Dec 1955 and October 1956
Marguerite Empey: May 1955 and February 1956

Regardless of which one it is, it will be a very interesting video to see.

Myriads

ok. let me start with this. we will give you her name, her current website, her photo, etc as soon as we release the video. then you can email her directly from her site. FMconcepts! stay away from her! :)
i may have used the wrong wording. truth is i've never owned a playboy, nor have i ever really opened one, so i dont know the lingo of what to call her. i do know that her website says she was "playmate of 199_". yes, it was in the 1990's at some point. if i told you the year you'd be able to figure it out. it should only be another 10 days or so before you will get all the info you need and a link to her website.
so myriads, i may have mislead you without knowing it. i dont know the difference between playmate and playboy centerfold. is there a difference? what a geek i am huh? she did say she was in playboy 2 times during the same year, and i thought she said centerfold but now am not sure.
either way i can say with a certainty that she is still very beautiful, very ticklish, and very friendly for being so high profile and well known. she has appeared in a good number of movies and tv shows too, even recently.
did any of this make sense? hope so.

Ah no problems TiB,

Playboy terminology is a touch confusing. But it's not too hard with a score card.

Every Playboy has a centerfold, it features the Playmate of the month.

Only a model who has appeared in the centerfold can use the name Playmate. Playboy is very protective of this, and will chastise a model who uses the term when she is not one.

Any other model who appears in Playboy (not in the centerfold) or in any of their newstand glossy pictorial magazines are called 'Playboy Models' indicating that they made the cut to be considered Playboy material. (A nice item to put on the resume)

Playboy protects the Playmate name with a lot of vigor, and will speak with models who claim to be such when they are not. Much legal action can result!

So if she said she was a Playmate, and her website says it also, then there is no doubt in my mind that she is. And it's very possible that she appeared in the magazine in another layout (Playmates tend to appear in other pictorials before and after they become Playmates) so the statement 'been in the magazine twice' can be true. Just not as the Playmate :)

My congratulations on obtaining her as a model. I do believe this is the first time a Playmate has worked in a video for our community. I'll look forward to hearing more.

Myriads

After reading the Memoirs that I post, people call me a lucky bastard!!

Can't hold a saber to you, though! Keep up the great work, and damn the critics.:cool:

tickler n black said:
her website says she was "playmate of 199_". yes, it was in the 1990's at some point. if i told you the year you'd be able to figure it out.
just tell us now! this is killing me! if she was a playmate in the 90's than she is still relatively young. i have to ask this and i want a direct answer:
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU GET SO MANY DIFFERENT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN TO LET YOU TIE AND TICKLE THEM? AND NOW A PLAYMATE? HOW DO YOU DO IT? WHAT IS THE SECRET? DO YOU HYPNOTIZE THEM OR SOMETHING?

maybe we should have a contest and see who guesses right. the prize could be a discount on the tape :)

I'm going with Kimberly Donley.

Wow!

:lurking:

I never knew Playboy terminology was quite especialized. :) This has been a very educational thread.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

I'm guessing Anna Marie Goddard. She was both the 40th Anniversary Playmate and PMOY in the same year, if memory serves me corectly.

And . . . if you e-mail her at her Web site, she'll tell you that she's incredibly ticklish on the soles of her feet, can't stand to get pedicures. I believe that's been posted before on TMF.

If this is true, I wonder if it's too late to nominate TIB for Time Man of the Year? Anna Marie is out-of-this-world gorgeous.

Whew! Anne Marie Godard would be almost too much to hope for! Same with Kalin Olsen! And probably any other!

Yup, any Playmate would be great. Obviously, the more ticklish, the better. Remember what happened when Howard went after Brande Rodderick.

By this standard, a "short list" would have to include (but wouldn't be exclusive to):

1) Anna-Marie Goddard;

2) Kalin Olsen, who said in one of her CyberPlayboy chats that her feet are very ticklish (she was asked if she'd had her toes sucked -- she said no, but it might be rough because she's ticklish);

3) Shae Marks, who's said her feet are her most ticklish spot body (god, is she awesome!!)

4) Devin Devasquez, who's done fetish work for FM Concepts.

guys. this has become something i didn't foresee, and i like it! this is amusing watching all of your minds and imaginations at work.
tell you what. in about a week i'll start dropping some hints in this thread and we'll see who guesses her name first. it should make this already great forum even a little more entertaining. sound fun?

Oooh, OOOhh I want to quess to. How about ......ahhh Rhonda Shear . I think she was in playboy before I dont no if it was twice. Plus she's a major player in the foot fetish scene. But I dont think she's that ticklish. remember her in Stern's tickle chair
. Speaking of which be on alert for Jamie Presssley her movie comes out the 14th and she's coming on to promote it and Howard mentioned putting her in the tickle chair. If your listening when she's on give him a call maybe it will happen

Whats Red and Black?

Alexandria Karlsen and TIB! Alexandria, Playmate March 1999, firey Redhead, has appeared in Playboy twice. She has numererous Film and T.V. appearances, including Howard Stern, MTV, E!

is this for real? i find it very hard to believe. an actual playmate?

Dave2112 said:
Well, TiB, coming from someone who is crazy about your work...
Care to share how this all went down? Was it "business" or personal?
:cool:
thanks dave for the support. appreciated much. well the tickling of her was business, for an upcoming tk video. if the tickling of her had been "personal" i'd have died of a heart attack!:wow:

Why are you holding out on us? Why don't you just tell us who it is? I think it is a little mean to tease us like this.:devil: :devil:

talons said:
Why are you holding out on us? Why don't you just tell us who it is? I think it is a little mean to tease us like this.
Not mean Talons. :) Her website is being re-done this week. Once we tell who she is we want you to be able to go straight to her website (a working website) and interact. Thats a big reason why we are holding out. Another is that its just better for us to release her identity at a time when the actual video is avaliable to see and to order. Hang in there.:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back