• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in the Park (F/F)

Tickling Legend

Hi there, guys, I'm new to this forum but I'm certainly not new to tickling by any stretch of the imagination. I registered here so that I could keep a diary of all my tickling experiences and share them with you guys. I have to admit that when it comes to a choice between tickling a guy and tickling a girl I have to go with the girl because it's just so much sexier. I'm bisexual, but when it comes to tickling I prefer the fair sex. I'll start with a story from just the other day.

I was relaxing in the park on the grass with a good friend of mine called Emily. I've known here for 16 years, since I was going to preschool at the age of 3 (yes I'm 19 now as you may have worked out). She was lying on the floor as if she was trying to get to sleep, and she had taken her shoes off and placed them next to her. She'd been walking barefoot a bit, and her soles were a dusty grey. Not filthy, just enough that you could tell she'd been wandering barefoot. So, me being one to take an opportunity, I did and started by gently stroking her silky soft sole. Believe it or not, this was the first time I had ever touched her feet, because she's not usually one to show them off. She gave a little giggle and rolled over, and quietly whispered,

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?", I replied giving a cheeky little smile. She just giggled again and lied back down. I figured from the initial giggle that she must be a bit ticklish. I waited a few seconds for her to relax again, then tickled a bit more vigorously, and she jumped up, clearly trying to restrain a large burst of laughter.

"Please don't do that, I'm really ticklish on my feet!", she begged.

"Sorry, I didn't realise", I answered in a slightly sarcastic tone. I looked around, and lo and behold, just on the path I see a feather, so I got up and crept over to it, and came back, and this time I didn't hesitate, I just grabbed her ankles and really went for it with the feather. I couple of passers-by gave me a few looks as a tortured her perfect size six soles, but I really couldn't have cared less. After a couple of minutes of this, Emily struggled through her fit of laughter and leaped onto me, ripping off my flats and getting her sweet revenge. For about fifteen minutes we were wrestling to get each other, and after it, we were both in hysterics. It was a fun public tickling session, but all good things have to come to an end, and we went our separate ways, with me just recovering from what was one of my best ever ticklings and her wandering off, still carrying her shoes in her hand.

I really hope I can get to tickle her again, and I do have plans to get her soon enough. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story (I tried - it is my first one after all) and I'll keep you updated.

Great story! The descriptions you used were nicely written. Oh, and welcome to the TMF!

Welcome to the TMF, Tickling Legend, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks for sharing your experience, fine story. :D

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back